Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:54 am
Miyabi o_o
Riceball in mouth, while hurrying to school, she knocks into Sanae. They both fall down, and is emberassed slightly.
Aanna laughes at Miyabi and smiles kindly at Sanae.
"I'm sorry about my freind."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:55 am
YinRen
Walk by Miyabi and Sanae with curiousty in his eyes, but shrugs it off and keeps going. Til a small kitty runs by, stops follows with eyes to a little cardboard box. walks over to and starts playing with kitty.
looks over at you and my cat ears move alittle.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Yukishiro Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Gaian Name: Agito_Akito998
RP Name:Toshiro Wanijima
Race:Vizard(Half Demon Half Angel)
Appearance sad Imagine my Gaia Avi but more anime-ish)
Personality:Likes to keep to himself. He will become a loyal friend to anyone he sees fit. His hobbie is ice sculpting. His dislikes are people who push others around. He doesn't like too much heat. His parents have different ways of raising him, turning him into a cold but polite and kind teen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Toshiro walks into his kitchen, seeing the time.

"Im going to be late again! And on my first day of school too!" He groans, carrying toast in his mouth and running to the door, ignoring his parents.

"Son!! If anybody picks on you, remember, you can always kick their #@! !" His father yells

"Oh hush! If someone picks on you, politly tell them to stop!!! His mother yells.

Adjusting his eyebandage, he runs off to school.  

Yukishiro Hitsugaya

xFinalHopex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:41 pm
Gaian name mad FinalHopex
rp name:Miku Higurashi
race:Half Demon
personality:She is kind and funny, but can be rather shy if around a group of people. She is a very good listener to people that want to talk about their problems and will always try to help out a friend as much as she can. She can become very serious at times, but most of the time shes carefree.
appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:57 pm
"BEEP" "BEEP" "BEEP"
Miku grumbled sleepily and slammed her hand on the snooze button and finally silenced the annoying alarm clock. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the time. "OH NO!! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" she exclaimed. She hurriedly changed clothes and ran down to the kitchen. She took her backpack and quickly said her goodbyes and ran out the door carrying a donut in her mouth. As she ran outside, she looked over to her bike and started riding it to school. While she was pedaling down the road she noticed someone running towards the school as well. He must be late too,I could just tell by the piece of toast in his mouth, better give him a ride. "Hey! Hop on! I'll give you a ride!"

xFinalHopex

mental angel

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:10 pm
gaia name: mental angel
rp name: mizuki satsunaki
race:shapeshifter (ravens are her favorite but she also turns into a wolf, bangle tiger, and a black mare.)
personality: super clumsy in human form,protective, smart, careful around strangers, and when she befriends someone she sticks with them forever.
look:short, mid neck length black hair, green eyes,young looking fetures, her all around look is just innocent/cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:22 pm
hmmm i wonder if the people are nice here? i guess i better....oh no!!! I am going to be late again.

Bye bye mom i will see you later i got to go.

hmm? ok. yeah.later zzzzzzzz

ok i think my best bet is to change into the mare. run run come on i cant be late for the first day  

mental angel

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:03 am
Gaian name: XxRp_MasterxX
rp name: Danny
race: Tbr
personality: normale
appearanceUser Image

((Whats going on in the rp?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:39 pm
Gaian name: xXx-ForbiddenFruit-xXx
rp name: Kazzy Desire (Original and Claimed)
race: Demon - Boogie Monster
personality: Funny, Nerdy, Cute, Caring, but Evil when provoked.
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ScumPhuckGenocide

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:43 am
Gaian name: Inu_Girl_777
rp name: Karin Tsukiyomi
race: fallen angle/ vampire
personality: she is kind, fun, clumsy, smart,
appearance:

User Image( wings hidden)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:06 pm
funnybunny8888
This rp is set in a high school called Fujiko Academy. Just post your profile and we can start!
Info needed:
Gaian name:Featherz33
rp name:Trisha
race:Guyanese (brown)
personality: perky
appearance: cute
4laugh

Featherz33

Amber250

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:46 pm
gaian name: Amber250
rp name: Mitsumi Hishimaro
race:neko
personality surprised utgoing,kind,positive,and brave
appearance:long black hair,dark purple eyes,tall,and wears her school uniform a lot  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:52 pm
Mitsumi was ready for school and was happy it was her second year of high school.She was on her way out to go, when she saw a lot of people rushing to school. She looked at her watch and she was late. She ran all the way to school and ran as fast as she could.  

Amber250

Pristine Lotus

Bucktoothed Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 pm
Info needed: She is a young, 15 year old (acts like 17), going into grade 10. She just moved to a new school, so she knows not one single person in the school. She has a hard emotional shell built up from leaving her friends behind and on top of that, whilst her father's duty to look after her, he had to leave on a business trip. While being away he a heart attack. Now, it's her and her mother left to look after eachother.

(Srry for the long story there sweatdrop )

Gaian name: Pristine Lotus
rp name: Amaya
race: Caucasian, Human
personality: Emotionally trapped in her own world. Admires many things she cant have. She has a lot of regret towards the loss of her father.
appearance: User Image  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces