No
  I don't have one
View Results

sweet-latte

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:41 pm
although i don't have an L plushie i sleep with my pillow
pretending it's L. kawaii!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:15 pm
I sleep with my L plushie...my sister has the blackmail pictures to proove it.
I also talk to it. And fight with it. Because Memory has no friends. D:

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xKayoko_scissor-heartx

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:56 am
DANG!!!!! I need an L plushie... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:14 am
i would if i had one emo  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

raspberries-ftw

Intergalactic Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:00 am
I wish i had an L plushie! I have a little L figurine that was attached to the 3rd DVD. I took him to school and tried to give him cookies :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:44 am
Hey peeps!!!! I FINALLY GOT AN L PLUSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU F.Y.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes i sleep with it. 3nodding heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart he wispers to my dreams... heart  

xKayoko_scissor-heartx

x-xCutie_AzNx-x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:07 pm
i die to have an L plushie crying i havent got one yet...Lucky people who have L plushie....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 am
i have an L plushie but i don't sleep with it... i haven't taken it out of the plastic yet... i feel really sorry for it, but i don't want it to be damaged... crying but there was one time i took it out of the plastic and slept with it... that's because i so miss him... and sometimes i walk around the house with it... and randomly hug it... even when i'm busy, when i feel like hugging it, i get up and hug it... 3nodding oh, and i'm hugging it right now... 4laugh  

SeraphicAssassin

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:00 pm
~Pink_Sephiroth~
I have an L doll and I sleep with it every single night!! heart He's soooo cute and cuddly! And I always clean him up when he gets linty/dirty, so he's always looking new 3nodding I love him so much!

Oh, and for those who don't have an L plushie yet, here's a site to buy one from!! heart

Spreading the love that is L!! <3

I wouldn't buy one from there. Those are bootlegs, and can possibly be filled with dangerous material. I have an L plushie, but I don't sleep with it..

I sleep with my Matsuda and Gundam plushies..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:51 am
If i did o would but noo i bought a L bag instead u.u oh well its kawii and i missed my chance for a 15$ wallscroll of L!!! t.t I got a bag outta that too lol( Btw its the mouse from fruits baskets just the head. )  

Hug Stealer

Dapper Entrepreneur

Miss-HyperShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:33 am
I have four L plushies and I sleep with all of them. >w< I love them, they're so cute!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:23 pm
L is my biggest plushie, if you don't count the charmander pillow that all my plushies sit on. Some of my plushies don't seem to like me, though...

L sits next to my pillow, watches "CourtTv" (which is TruTv now, which sounds stupid) with me. I think we've watched CSI before, too. Sometimes when I wake up I'll notice he's laying on his side stareing at me and it's just adorable.

I took him to the play ground once before and it started to rain so I crawled into a very tight place until it died down. But I didn't bring him to school because I never trusted most of the people there, even though I did bring Kisuke. I don't bring him to the family party's either since I don't trust the little kids with my stuff.

Recently there was a bad storm that knocked the power out for about four days, and while I couldn't sleep I held him and walked around a pitch-black house listening to the radio.

So adorable and cuddly... <3  

Stephkotsu

OtakuWolf-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:42 pm
My sister's getting an L doll...I really want one but it would be a little akward to have two L's in the same house crying so now I'm getting a Near doll instead, although I won't be as happy with as I would have been with L... crying WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:52 pm
My L plushie sleeps in my plushie mountain on my bed :3

I have 24 plushies in the pile so far, and it's only growing!
>_> <_<
Obsession? What obsession? I don't have an obsession!

Ablepsy

ChangelingGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 pm
im making my own L phushie !!! ...but he isnt as cute as the store brought ones .... he is made with love tho !!!! heart  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff