Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
homophobic violence in schools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saternoutlaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:37 pm
they did the day of scilence at my school for the GSA. I did it even though i wasnt in the club. my dad thinks it will be a bad influence...what a nut.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:13 am
There aren't really any GSA-type organisations in second level schools here in Ireland.
Too small, really, and I think since generally Irish schools are single-gender, anyone trying to set one up would get serious crap over it from other students. That's what I think.

I haven't heard of any schools here observing the day of silence, it's a shame, since I really wanted to take part in the last one.

That, incidentally, is absolutely horrible! DDD: He shot him over such a small thing! I can't make any sense of that, but I guess my point of view is too different. gonk Still, that's ridiculously extreme.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Yami-Ranpu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:01 pm
That is such a sad thing. I cant beleive someone would end another persons life over such a small thing. It sickens me and makes my blood boil. Hmmmm...I should show this to my mom, she thinks we as a society are far too accepting of GLBT This might give her a new look on it. *shrugs*. They didnt observe the day of silence when I was at public school, Very sad thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:18 am
I hate reading stuff like this. Why do people have be so violent? I mean if someone asked me to be their valentine male or female I would be really honored. I feel sorry for the guy who got killed.  

smileontheedge

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces