Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:08 am
I don't like how he rubs his feet together coz it looks gross xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:42 am
Well, I hate his slouch... it's not sexy...  

helps0002

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:50 pm
Eh...pretty much everything L does and is in the anime bothers me. I hate how they give him that little blue ring around the pupil in his eyes and his skin tone.
I hate his voice actor. A lot. There's too much expression in it, and I get a sort of haughty I'm-smarter-than-you-and-you're-worthless vibe.
And they actually made L more of a perv in the anime than the manga. What the heck was that gay foot thing, anyway? Whoa.

The only thing that really bugged me in the manga was the slouch. It reminds me of something my little sister does...
But since he didn't have the condescending voice in the manga, I could overlook his bad posture.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:00 am
what are you talking about?
L IS FLAWLESS K?

sweet-latte

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:32 pm
hmm .. the only thing i hate is how he socialize i think, i mean, he always be serious and stuff.. mwahahaha .. for the sweets and junk food that he ate a lot and didnt gain weight, that doesnt bother me.. cuz its happened to me too.. i ate a lot of junk foods and candies everytime and didnt gain weights at all .. a lot of ppl is bothered by my way to eat a lot of candies and junk foods everytime and didnt gain weight at all .. well, i dont rwelly care bout it, cuz .. i just love them !! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:51 am
...Nothing

I dont see anything wrong with him *gets fangirlish heart eyes* he is perfect to me!  

raspberries-ftw

Intergalactic Gekko

beautiful_dark_angel

Man-Hungry Vampire

13,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 am
squareb
...Nothing

I dont see anything wrong with him *gets fangirlish heart eyes* he is perfect to me!
i agree^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:38 pm

I don't hate anything about him. he is very cautious so he doesn't show trust very well, etc.

Sparkette The Jolteon

milk cats

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:05 pm

There's nothing I can hate him over, really.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:32 pm
The only thing that bugs me, I'm not saing I hate it is how stubborn he can be. But that comes from him being chidish, he even says that he is. Other than that there is nothing wrong with him and I love how he wiggles his toes heart  

Saron Hawkstar

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:10 pm
Ablepsy
Life beats down and crushes the soul...

I hate that he had to die.
And that he didn't just start making out with Light in the middle of vol. 5 or something.
Yeah.

XD
I don't really hate much of anything about him, really.
Maybe Fanfics have distorted my views of him, though.
I dunno.

...and art reminds you that you have one.

I agree!
I ALMOST stopped watching the series after he died. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:27 pm
Well there's nothing I hate about L. He's awesome! eek  

Kameko sama

I lost my notebook

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:03 pm
The only possible thing to hate about L is the fact that he is dead... I feel like a necrophiliac with some of the thoughts I have about him now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:10 pm
He'd be such an interesting person to talk to - I imagine that a conversation with him over tea (And biscuits) would be most enlightening.
So, it's a shame that he isn't human; He's merely a fictional character.

- He might have excellent views on how to reduce crime, perhaps he supports the Death Penalty, and surely his views on Global Warming would be a treat.

Ryuzaki - Silence

OtakuWolf-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:49 pm
What's to hate about him? The only thing I hate is the volume of the manga where he dies...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff