Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Some Gaians 'Yaoi' Love ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vote for gold!!
  YAY!
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:54 am
Skizzors
I miss Shota-Gino. ;_;
Rulin' ya universes...

Me too ;_;

That whole LOL-I'MMA-CRAZY-PSYCHO thing by the coast was more johnny, I think. Seeing as there was a sudden explosion, and chest hair (and all of a sudden, Gino was bish again (and not wearing pants)
*sigh* I miss Gino.
I hope he'll pop up in the next storyline update. I kinda wanna know how and IF he got out of that dungeon o.o
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:21 am
OMG he had plasticsurgery!! he looks so angelic ~_~ *dreamy movie rolling in head*
mic, you're a god mrgreen

have you noticed that in 'Johnny K.Gambino is Alive!' - page 3, Sasha's top is somehow showingoff some skin??
I think she's jealous and afraid Ian would ditch her for G, which is right and has to happen!

and Louie is super cute he is the most slashable guy in the gaia world! God why all hot guys has to be vampires? lol

mikado13
But Lance, Louie, and Gino would be nice too.......but why edmond!?!? he's old! >.<

um, hehe, it's just a thought sweatdrop .. ya know, cuz he took care of him and like, sweatdrop but now that I reconsidering it, maybe Edmond should not be with him. he might break his hip xD  

Jinna-chan

Michei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:57 am
Jinna-chan
have you noticed that in 'Johnny K.Gambino is Alive!' - page 3, Sasha's top is somehow showingoff some skin??
I think she's jealous and afraid Ian would ditch her for G, which is right and has to happen!

whao, down there kula.
you see Ian with Louie? good one mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:00 pm
SilverMaple
After Liam's failed attempt at wooing the girls with his pic and poem, I would totally convince him to go after the guys. xd ie: Ian, Gino, Edmund, Louie, Zhivago, Devin, and also that Lance whatsisname from the delivery service!

Yes. If you fail that hard getting girls, it pretty much proves that maybe you're not as in to girls as you thought you where.  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

iKaede Fuyou

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:56 pm
I liked Ian with his Blonde hair. ;__;

Well anyway, Im all for IanXxGino!! Woo!!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:06 pm
srsly, Ian looks dumb with black hair D:  

Skizzors
Crew

Total Darkness

Durem Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:55 am
protecterofelements
Gaia yaoi, i can see it 3nodding xd

And I want to. XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:37 pm
Dudes! It looks like Devin has a thing for Lance! *luffles the new prom comic* heart  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:46 am
Rulin' ya universes...

YESS! yaoi in the gaia comic! biggrin
but, why did Lance ask Dr.Singh instead of Devin if they like eachother? Poor Timmy xD
But still, eff yeah! And Gino and Ian were so cuuuute in the comic, gahh D; My fangirl heart almost exploded.
The part with edmund and johnny was hilariously disturbing xD Like an old married couple... lul< biggrin
But edmund is hella smooth. The part where he asked Vanessa was aaaawesome xD

I wanna see how the NPC's prom outfits look! >w<
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:20 am
I think Devin likes Lance, but Lance likes Singh.. and Singh likes Devin.

IDEALLY:
Lance/Devin
Flynn/Singh

I love how basically no one cares about Gino, who's supposed to be like.. The NPC. xd  

Skizzors
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:48 am
Skizzors
I think Devin likes Lance, but Lance likes Singh.. and Singh likes Devin.

IDEALLY:
Lance/Devin
Flynn/Singh

I love how basically no one cares about Gino, who's supposed to be like.. The NPC. xd
Rulin' ya universes...

Buuuut lance wanted to know if Devin was single!
*brain implosion*
stupid gaia and their lack of logic.
They do have pretty boys though. *_*
Gino has gotten so skinny! D; *worry worry* And he's kinda dumb too, taking advice from the socially retarded Liam...
I'm wondering where Louie is though. And I kinda want that hot new NPC for the MMO to pop up in the storyline... >.>

EDIT: on a random note, I can totally see Moira/Natasha or Vanessa/Natasha happening. Anyone but Liam xD Or better still, Natasha stealing the Von Helsons offa Liam xxxxD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:37 pm
..he did? I don't see anything other than Devin dreaming about Lance, and Lance asking Singh to the dance. D:

Gino and Liam as friends is the best dynamic ever. xDDD Seriously, I'm not talking slash here - it's just such a whacked-out, ridiculous friendship.

ooh.. Moira/Natasha sounds hot. heart  

Skizzors
Crew

retice

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:46 pm
Moira/Louie breakup CONFIRMED~! heart
This juxtaposed with Ian "going stag" with Rufus gives me all kinds of hope, considering the CANON GAY WE JUST GOT.

Also, um, I love Timmy. So much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:12 pm
retice
This juxtaposed with Ian "going stag" with Rufus gives me all kinds of hope, considering the CANON GAY WE JUST GOT.

Agreed. mrgreen  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:34 am
SilverMaple
retice

Agreed. mrgreen
Rulin' ya universes...

I know! the poor thing sad He needs a hug and candy and he also needs to get in my car.

And I also find Gino and Liam's friendship hilarious xD Gino, you dumb blond!
I am kinda happy about Moira and Louie's breakup too :3 It was getting a bit too cheesy xD I want them to continue the comic right nooow, I wanna see what happens! D;<

@ Skizzors: When Liam came to ask Natasha out, he also said that Flynn's friend wanted to know if Devin was single and Devin was like OMG WHAT FRIEND!? *froth froth throb faint* and stuff biggrin And as far as I know, Flynn is only friends with Lance and Agatha... and I don't see Agatha going after a guy with horns and tattoos anytime soon heart
...since 1992.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces