Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you :
  Win
  Lose
  Tie
View Results

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:40 pm
LMAO! rofl Sorry but the way you reacted was so funny. Ok I'm done. *runs towards you with blade in hand* This is it!!!! (Oh forgot to tell you my blade has ice on it since I specialize in water/ice alchemy so it won't conduct electricity.) *jumps up out of the way of the shock waves and continues to run towards you*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:57 pm
That's a cheap trick! All right then, how 'bout this! *shoots straight at you* You won't get away!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:10 pm
I'm not a palmtree, you little shrimp!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:42 am
I"M NOT A SHRIMP YOU SNOT HAIRED FREAK!!! scream  

Original_Edward_Elric

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 pm
*direct hit and flies backwards* That hurt. *starts to get up and pants heavily* Well I better finish this fast before I'm out of energy and that's soon. *transmutes the ice on my sword into a huge dragon* GO!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:04 pm
Well well! Someone has a few tricks up her dainty little sleeves! Two can play that game!! HYAAAA! *transmutates a dragon of equal proportions only made of lightining* ATTACK!! * runs at full speed behind dragon and low kicks you*  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:18 pm
*doges it and continues to pant as the two dragons collide and create an explosion* I don't think I can hang in much longer. *starts to rain* Well things are looking up for me. *transmutes a puddle into another huge ice dragon followed by five more* Mother nature was looking out for me. *runs towards you with sword*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:43 pm
Looks she was looking out for me a little more then! You're DONE! *creates a huge discharge of whole body destroying everything* There's too much water for you to get cocky! Just give up! There's no point in going on!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:54 pm
*flies backwards due to the discharge and starts to get up* Well looks like I'll just have to freeze everything then. *transmutes the ground into ice* Now when the rain falls to the ground it will become part of the ice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:15 pm
WHAT?!?!?! How are you still going? That should've taken you out for sure! Ok I see I really have to get serious! *covers whole body in electricity* Now touch me and get electrocuted! Just because there's ice doesn't mean a thing! Ice is water and water is ice! Still conducts electricity! Think before you make your move! *slams the ground sending much larger faster shock waves in all directions*  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:38 pm
Well you're wrong with ice. It doesn't conduct electricity... *creates a thick ice wall* It's good for me that you got your facts wrong. *transmutes a huge army of ice wolfs*  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:01 pm
Ok whatever I know what I'm talking about! This is some alchemy trick! And now a pack of wolves? And another wall? You make this too easy! I know you haven't much energy and you're only stalling. So go ahead and stall! I have plenty of energy left! *skates on ice and takes out wolves as I go* Now for this wall! Here I come! *jumps up and punches a large hole in the wall and on the way down makes more shockwaves taking out more wolves* I must compliment you on this wall! I felt that!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:26 pm
*laughs* i'm impressed with you shrimp usally you try to punch me or something i guess you've gotten smarter knowing that i can beat the living crap out of you  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:53 pm
Ha the wall was only a distraction! I call this attack Icicle Barrage! *tons of icicles go flying towards you*  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:45 pm
Dirty little trick you made! But you will lose for sure! This is the ultimate counter!! *makes another discharge to hold icicles togther in a large group* Take.....THIS!!! *drops it on you* You think these cheap tricks can hold me? Come back when you wise up!  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff