Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
When Two Worlds Collide_Pokemon_Desperatly NEEDS Roleplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes, I love pokemon!
  No, Pokemon sucks -Get out!-
View Results

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:21 pm
User Image
Charlie felt a strange feeling wreck her body. It was particularly nice. She felt her body shake uncontrollably and saw yellow light. It went on for what felt like a long time, then finally stopped.

Charlie fell to the ground, breathing hard. "I guess this isn't a dream them" The pain felt completely real. She had been shocked by electricity before. Remembering her brothers friend tricked her into touching a electric fence.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:15 pm
User Image
Pichu felt really bad. She touched her new friend on the chest. She then said sadfully. "Pic, Pichu." it meant that she was compleaty sorry and I hope you forgive me. She gave a little hug on her arm as a peace offering.

She did feel awfully bad about it. She was just a baby and couldn't control her powers quite yet. If she had an owner she could learn to control it more. But she was just a wild Pichu looking for friends. Maybe this girl could be her master.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:27 pm
User Image
Somehow, Charlie could sense that the little Pichu was sorry, by the tone of it's voice and how it hugged her arm. It was so adorable, Charlie couldn't possibly stay mad at it.

She gently placed her hand on Pichu's head, smiling gently. A sure sign that she forgave the pokemon.

Pokemon? What the hell is going on?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:39 pm
User Image
Pichu cheepered right up, when she patted her head. She started dancing in one spot in a happy tone. She started singing "Pic, Pic, Pic, Pic, Pichu" She was so happy, dancing there. She finally found a friend to play with.

Pichu was smiling looking at her. She wanted to go play and wanted her to come with her. This time she lets go of her arm and ran a short distance looked back. She then ran to her again and ran back to the spot. Trying to tell her to follow her.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:45 pm
User Image
Charlie was still unsure whether she was dreaming or not, but she understood what the Pichu was trying to tell her.

The girl got to her feet, brushing dirt of her skirt and began to follow the Pichu.

Maybe this is some kind of dream journey I'm being taken though

Charlie thought, trying to think up an explanation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:12 pm
User Image
Pichu clapped her little hands together as the girl followed her. She ran happly she then saw an apple tear and her little tummy growled. She was to small to get on but she thuoght maybe if she jumped. She tried jumping get the apple. But she was too tiny to reach an brite shinny apply that was stairing at her.

She looked at the girl, she looked like the right height to pick an apple. Maybe they could seat for a break and eat. It's been awhile since she's fed and she was hungry. She was just a growing little girl and when she as hungry she was hungry. She pointed to the girl then to the tree and said. "Pichu??"

Maybe giving her an idea what she wanted. She licked her lips and rubbed her belly thinking of that tasty apple. If all the food apples were her favourite besides pokemon food. But she doubted the girl had any on her. She seemed like she was lost and didn't know where she was.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:20 pm
User Image
Looking up to where Pichu had pointed, she saw an apple. Bright red and shiny. It looked very tasty indeed. Charlie remembered that Pichu liked apples a hell of a lot. Things seemed to match fir some reason.

Apples were her favorite fruit as well but it was clear that the little Pichu was hungry. She reached up on her tiptoes and grabbed the apple.

With a sharp tug, it was in her hands. She bent down onto her knees again and gave it to the Pichu. She sat down, taking a break.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:34 pm
User Image
Pichu jumped up and down when she was handed the apple. Mmmm this was going to be good. She looked up to her and relized she didn't take an apple. Was she not hungry? Pichu sat down beside her snuggling up close to her.

She began nibbling on the apple, it was so tasty. Everything she was excited for. She would have eaten the whole thing if her new friend wasn't beside her. After eating half of it she held it up. "Pichu, Pichu?" She asked if she'd like half.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:22 am
User Image
Charlie hadn't thought about getting an apple herself, she was too confused to think about eating. Suddenly waking up and finding yourself in a world you thought was only fiction doesn't really give you the munchies.

She gently pushed the apple back to Pichu, smiling gently. "No thank you, Pichu. I'm not hungry." Explained the young girl, not sure whether Pichu would understand her.

She was beginning to believe this world, by how realistic it seemed. The apple seemed real, Pichu seemed real, the trees, plants and people seemed real. What was she going to do now? How was she going to get home?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:18 pm
User Image
Pichu smiled and nodded her head. She understood everything she said. It was easy for a pokemon to understand humans. It was just complecated for them to undertand us she thought. She countinued eating the rest of the apple.

When she was finished she felt very tired. She sat up and crowled onto her knew friends legs. Once on the legs she walked up them and sat down on her lap. She gave her a hug and curled saying "Pichu!" She then closed her little eyes and feel asleep.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:02 pm
User Image
Charlie was surprised by Pichu's actions. It seemed to like her already. She had to admit, she adored the little pokemon, no matter how strange it all seemed. She adored it even more when it fell asleep.

Yet Charlie couldn't sleep. She layed back and looked at the Sky, wondering what was happening on earth now. Had she existed there at all? Do people know she's missing? Who else is here with her?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:28 pm
User Image
Pichu was sleeping peacefully in her lap. She felt so comfortable there, she wasn't even scared. She wondered if this girl had that red and white ball that she saw so many trainers have. Her favourite big brother Pikachu had a master. He doesn't even go inside of those balls they carry around.

If she wanted a pokemon, then she was her's. She would do anything to protect her knew friend. Pichu always wanted to see tournaments, her brother told her about them. Ash and Pickachu was on their way to a tounrnament when they passed the wild Pichu's. They were in company with Brock and this girl.

They also had some unwanted company of these two meanies calling themselves 'Team Rocket'. And this talking Mow. They tried kidnapping Pikachu but they didn't suceed. She was told that was their 500 or something attempt to get him. He must be very powerful, she thought and wanted to be just like him. Maybe she could help her in this mission on being as good as her big brother.

She awoke and looked around. She look up to her new friend and said. "Pic, Pic, Pichu." She wanted to be her pokemon she said. She then sat up and searched the coat lookng in all the pockets. Pikachu told her that they needed the ball to capture you. But they didn't have to keep you in, like Ash did for Pikachu.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:36 pm
User Image
OOC Awww so cute! I love how you've made Pichu link to the cannon characters. That'll be really interesting later.
Great job!

Feeling small and light pressure over random parts of her body, Charlie looked up to see the Pichu fumbling around her pockets, like she was looking for something.

She sat up, looking puzzling at the tiny pokemon. What was she after? More food? Toys? Berries? Charlie had none of those things. In fact she couldn't remeber what she had in her bag. She would have to check later.

"What are you looking for Pichu?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:41 pm
(( I'm a fan of the show when I was younger and I'm finaly watching the Diamond Pearl series on YTV and I like it. And since this is a Pokemon world they might pop up never know I could make a new character to be them. I actually made up a character for Team Rocket the Reluctant child of the Leader who likes helping Ash then steal Pikachu. I was younge when I made her. I liked Team Rockets saying but I don't like their very bad and being bad guys. If it okay with you I could make up a new character, Be Ash or Brock maybe even Jessy or James i'm good at being half bad. So that way there will be Charlie Pichu and another person to talk to.))

Pichu looked up at her and said. "Pichu, Pichu, Pichu." She was making a ball shape with her hands. Then pretended to throw the ball. She was acting the scene out of a pokemon getting caputred into the ball and the trainier picking it up.

She then looked back at her and hoped she understood her miming. She was a good little actress and it was just like playing make believe. She then sat back down on her lap. Waiting for the pokeball to make an apperance. She really wanted to be here pokeball.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:16 pm
User Image
OOC Sure thing if you want to. That would be helpful. I just wish we could get other people in, but maybe others in this guild just aren't interested in pokemon.

Charlie was surprised by how well Pichu acted out the scene. She was indeed a brilliant little actress. She understood clearly what Pichu wanted, a pokeball. But obviously she didn't have one.

They could do great things one day, Charlie being an actress herself.

The girl sighed, but she felt so loved by the fact that this pokemon wanted to be her pokemon.

"I'm sorry Pichu, but I don't have a pokeball.

Charlie paused, deciding that it would be best if she explained the situation to the pokemon.

"There something I need to explain...I'm not from this world. I'm from somewhere called Earth. I just woke up and found myself here, in
this place. Thats when you bumped into me.

The thing is, where I come from, there is no such thing as pokemon. Well, there is, but they were fictional. A cartoon and video game. Don't get me wrong, I was a really big fan of pokemon! I always wondered what it would be like if pokemon were real. But, now I'm here without my friends and family...

Charlie felt the urge for tears to roll down her cheeks. She fought it, but it was too hard. She lowered her head as tear began to gush down her face.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff