Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:04 pm
He walked into the office looking room and amid the hustle and bustle few noticed him. This was odd considering that everyone else looked like they had strolled in off the street, if only a bizarre street. This considering he looked as if he strolled in out of a terrorist faction.

He approached a very beatiful vampire. She had a regal air abot her, and she was over-seeing things instead of doing them.

This made him think that she was important.

"Are you in-charge? If you are... id like to let you know of some rather imposing threats."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 am
((Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. First, my sister Carrie hogged up the internet, then there was a power outage, right after the power came on, there was a tornado warning, then the storm continued through the night and was too strong to go on anyway. sweatdrop Though I guess I shouldn't be making excuses.
... A DUMPSTER?!?! I was thinking more of a wooded park! sweatdrop Oh well...))

Lorelei started a bit. How is it that he found one of the entranceways?! She looked a little down at him, "Yes, I would be in charge," Lorelei spoke in a soft tone, not wanting to sound harsh. "What are these threats consisting of?"  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:55 am
((Why would you hide a resistance in a forest?!?! thats the most foolish thing ive heard in my life, theyll find you in a second... like people meeting regularly in a city is one thing, but doing it in a forest is like yelling "WE HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE"... sorry, i just assumed))

He pulled his mask off to reveal his face. He didnt care what anyone thought of his pasty white skin, but he figured it was a gesture of trust.

"Theres a vampire coming, a very old one. Probably stronger then you. Lucky for you, she wasnt as lucky as i was, but i could only geuss shes had some interaction with your man."

He scratched his head and gave the room a once over. then with a stony look he stared into her eyes.

"I want to help you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:27 am
((It wouldn't be a residence, just an entranceway, hidden in a dead tree or something. And it would look like they were just strolling around the park[this isn't that uncommon! people do it all the time!]... I guess that will be a different entrance... I just hope no banana peels or garbage like that is dumped onto someone XD ))

Lorelei was a little taken aback, but this wasn't the first human to ask. It made her a little irritated, but she didn't let that show. "Fine, come to my desk so I can give you an interview." She lead the way walking at her usual brisk pace, making it in less than fifteen seconds. Lorelei sat down in the black rotating chair, resting her hands in their usual place. "First tell me about yourself, starting with your name."  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 am
Dante watched the mysterious vampire enter a building. Dante Lingered outside. After a few moments the man emerged with five other younger vampires. Dante decided to end the pursuit. She couldn’t risk being caught by this many and expect to escape Unharmed. Instead she entered the building that they had just emerged from.

Dante carefully stepped in and looked around. The building was abandoned. The upper floors were all boarded up on their windows. There was evidence that a few homeless people were here at one point in time but not now. She slowly made her way to the basement. And had a look around everything appeared to be normal. 'Maybe they were just waiting here. But why here why not wait on the street?' She asked herself. She opened the Door to the boiler room and walked in. The room was huge with a large boiler that had to have been at least 60 years old. She was about to turn around and leave when she spotted a small metal type of trap door on the floor. She opened it up There was a set of stairs that lead into a deep cavern. Dante jumped in landed on the stairs. She walked down to the floors of the cavern and looked around there was a passage way that lead to somewhere else. She decided to follow these to see where they led to. Could this be the entrance that would lead her to the underground movement? What would she do if she were caught? Dante Decided to ignore the risk of getting caught her own curiosity was leading her astray, She was marveling at how ingenious these underground vampires were to use the old and decaying underground passageways to lead to their base. Or to the base she hoped this would lead her to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:23 am
((as far as escuses go Dolphinwhale that's a pretty good one if you ask me. I'm fortunate enought to be living near large bodies of water which kind of shelter us from Tornados but apparetly where I live is right at teh most nothern point of Tornado Alley. I hope everything and every one is okay where you are.))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:41 am
Morganna was in the dinner working. When she was at work she uses her old name Morgan Harper. It was a extermly slow day that day. She wished she didn't even have to come to work. They did wonder why somone who looked 16 was out of school but she explained she was home schooled.

She was bored and looking out the window. She was on her break and since she could not feed here she just staired out the window. She missed her husband so much, it was all her fult. Why did she attack that clergy's wife so many years ago. If she wasn't so young and stupid he would still be alive.

She hated humans since that day, but she would never have human slave. She didn't believe in slaves, they were disgusting to her. The whole idea's of slaves were disgusting. She did of course like being bad, she thrived at it. Being bad took her mind of her husband, but not always.

She hated working with humans. How could they eat this stuff? It looked so unapatizing and if they knew how it was made. The thought alone made her cringe. She'd stick with her blood, where she gets at the local food bank.

If she felt like being naughty she would attack a human. But that was on rare ocassion. If she felt threaten she would attack, but she usually doesn't go out at night alone. She doesn't go out by herself at all only to go to work. She looked around most of her co-workers were on their break talking to each other.

She couldn't care less, if they didn't talk to her. She liked to be on her own. She wasn't always this anti-social, she was once a fun loving girl who loved to be with friends. But all things come to a end, her's came when she lost the only one she'd ever love. Since that day she became a loner, unemotional, cold, a bit of her died when he died.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:19 am
((Thank you so very much is there anything I can repay you back Shelby?))

Morganna finally stood from were she was seated. It was about time to get back to work. Even if she didn't want to, she had to make a effort. While she was working, one of her co-workers drops a plate. When she went to pick it up se cut her hand.

Morganna could smell the blood as it escaped from her co-workers flesh. It smelt so inviting, she was hungry and it smelled so good. She licked her lips thinking about the sweet taste of bloos. But she was at work and had to control herself. She took a deep breath and counted to 5.

She controlled her actions, she only wish she knew how to when her husband died. Maybe if she controlled it he'd still be with her today. Maybe she wouldn't be so craby all the time. She walked away from her co-worker who was bleeding and continued her work. She heard a customer enter and she went to serve them.  

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:35 am
((Nope. I don't need anything. I rarely ever use my tickets so they may as well go to someone who needs then. I just get them because I like to play cards. uasuly I sell them in the MP once I hit about 500 but I think for now they may as well go to someone who needs them.))

Leonardo was watching the waitresses in tee diner, One in particular. He was interested in recruiting this young woman. She had sown a great deal of self restraint. He woul watch patiently and wait for an oppertune moment to talk to her to see if she would be intersted in joining his cause.

((i will not be on much today I have to write a end of term paper that's due tomorrow. I am the biggest procrastonator on teh planet.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:08 am
((I'm saving up for the Phantom Masque, I really want it for halloween but, it's better to get early then to late since I have so much to save up for.))

Morganna was happy when her boss said she could go home. I was young and needed to study for school. If he only knew how old she really was, gosh she had shoes older then him. She got her stuff and walked out the door. She was hungry and the blood bank was calling.

It helped that they knew her there. It wasn't actually a job but she volunteered there in the back. If only they knew she was drinking their profits. She then felt that someone was watching her. She learned this ability after her husband died.

She looked around she could sense it but who was it. Her eyes then found an older gentleman looking at her. She wondered what he was stairing out, her boss did make her ware this god awfull pink low cut min skirt outfit. And most guys did drif their eyes to her breast. Guys were idiots sometimes, vampires and humans alike.

((Good luck on your term paper, and it's okay I'll keep busy, I was a procastonator when I was in school to don't feel bad.))  

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:01 pm
He Placed his mask on her desk as he stood before it.

"They call me Survivor. You can geuss why. I dont think you'd like to here the boring details, but you can use me. I am fully aware that i am physically inferior to you, yet i strolled into an underground movement of combat-ready vampires... why do you think that is?"

He turned around and pulled his helmet over his face again.

"Once you hire me, you may want to consider that i work alone."

((Man shelby... where is it that you live? You dont ave to tell me... but i live at the tip of tornado alley by a large body of water as well.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:32 pm
((I live in windsor Ontario Canada. I am surrounded but the great lakes but according to the national weather service in the states the metro detroit area including windsor are the very end of Tornado alley because we can get water spouts. we actulay had a little f1 tornado that passed throug my block 2 years ago. it didn't do any damage but my neighbours and i rushed into our houses becase it was a wall of wind. and it threw one of our neighbours sheads out of his back yard over his house and into the field down teh street but that was it. ))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:42 pm
((My neck of the woods! I'm southwestern Ontario inbetween Windsor and London. Nice to meet somone from my area. Yeah luckly were I am it misses us but it likes Sarnia. Were in a dip so we miss all really, really bad weather. We get the tail end. It's nice though))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:33 am
((Small world.... I live in leamington Ontario Canada... what an odd coincidence eh ))  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:27 am
((Wow who knew. this is knid of interesting that were all from the same areal. I would have never expected to find so many people from one area in the same RP thread by chance. Lemington mmmm tomato fest or is it the strawberry fest. i forget either way i go to both of them.))

Leonardo saw the girl look straight at him. Seeing that she paused and did not run away he saw this as an opportunity to approach her. “Hello misses. I’m Leonardo Medici, of the Medici vamperic family and I have a business offer for you.” He said as he walked closer to her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff