Reply The L Guild Forum
L Change The World movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackDream12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:12 pm
I love the movie L Change the World!!! It is so funny and Kenichi Matsuyama is an awesome L!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:52 pm
This movie... NO .. L had me laughing and crying at the same time. I was actually laughing at his funny/cute/awkwardness as I was crying because he was about to die!! crying xd <---Yeah, sorta like that.  

Cruxshadow Seraphim

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kawaii satsuki

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:58 am
This movie was great! It made me laugh a lot. I never thought someone could act as l, but Kenichi Matsuyama is the best person to perform L! Yay! well done!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:12 pm
omg, me and my friends laughed sooo hard during the part where he stood up straight and started walking, and then slouched again! and we also make fun of my friend cuz she types just like L!  

xXLove_In_ColorsXx

Squirrel_Oishi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm
xXMadam_FreakshowXx
omg, me and my friends laughed sooo hard during the part where he stood up straight and started walking, and then slouched again! and we also make fun of my friend cuz she types just like L!

I do not type like L!!!!!!XD
But this movie was sooo funny!!!
We have certain quotes we like to say from the movie and inside jokes :3....

"Your not FBI, your japanese!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:38 pm
The movie will be sold in stores this month!!!
I wish I would have waited to buy it in English but I really really wanted it so I bought it on my trip to Japan Town in San Fransisco...It has english subtitles which where very helpful...ah well ^^ I just had to have the movie and my maman promised to buy it once it came out...which was till August...but I saw it on the shelf in this anime store and Im like maman!!! PLEEEEEEEEASE crying *puppy dog eyes* and so I watched it when I got home with my maman and my "brother" I cried a lot during the movie...knowing that his life was being counted down to his last day...so yeah ^^

~KYA~  

MyakoYuki-Hime_54

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers