Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:02 pm
Kiki nearly fall off her sister when she stood so suddenly. "You don't have to be so mean about it..."Kiki said, looking away from her sister. They had been fighting on and off for the past few days now. Little things here and there, but all the same fights between sisters is never a good thing. They were all they had, and yet they still fought.

Kiki watched the people walk past the two as Dragea walked on, they got a few stares here and there, but she was used to that. After all, it's not everyday you see a blue haired beauty, and a long spoted cat in these parts. "I know e is not my master. It is just more polite to call Mister Al that. You know how I feel about being rude."she told her.

They arived at the park, there were swings and a sand box, amoung other things Kiki had never seen. Her ear twitched, annoyed by her sisters comment. She jumped off of her sisters shoulder, stareing at her. "You don't get it sister...you don't even understand your younger sister?"Kiki turned slowly and walked toward the young stray. The truth was, Kiki wanted to play with her sister, like the old days. But ever sence what happened...Dragea was never the same...they were the same in looks, but looks alone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:21 pm
User Image
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I let them go and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red handed
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can’t hold on when I’m stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I’m lost within
I put on my daily façade but then
I just end up getting hurt again

The name's Dragea Adara Draconis...

Dragea sighed. She really did want to be able to hold a normal conversation with her sister. To be able to hug and hold her sister, lovingly. To do anything sisterly for the young Kiki. She chuckled. Young... They were twins... To call Kiki young, would be to call herself young. Yet, they acted completely different.

Sometimes, Dragea only wished she could reverse time. To be rid of this curse that everyone took her for granted for. What seperated them from normal people. It was what made everyone hate her for and made them call her a Homunculi. She wasn't, of course, but no one beleived her.

'I do, Kiki. I really do.' She thought to herself, so she wouldn't be heard by her sister. She smiled as she walked away, to play a bit. "You know I'm not one for any form of exercise, unless it's completely necessary..."

...But, I'm known as the "Resurrection Ice Alchemist"

If I turn my back I’m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they’ll
Take from me ‘till everything is gone
If I let them go I’ll be outdone
But if I try to catch them I’ll be outrun
If I’m killed by the questions like a cancer
Then I’ll be buried in the silence of the answer

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:00 pm
Erik and Maura had sat down on a bench to rest. "How're your legs?" he asked. He looked down at them to see that she moved them slightly without twitching or pain.

"I guess I'm fine! Unless you still wanna carry me for the hell of it!" she teased. Maura leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed. "I love so much Erik!" she said aloud. Hopefully he would return these feelings and get the point.

"Huh?" Erik asked turning towards her. He wasn't listening at all. He was too busy eavesdropping on a near by conversation. he heard about som e strange girl and a cat. Headed...around the...park! "Come on! Let's go! We gotta hurry! We just might have our girls!" he said quickly grabbing Maura. They took off in the direction of the park, hopnig he'd finally meet these two.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:12 pm
Kiki looked down as she walked to the young stray. She sat in front of him, looking up, "Mind playing with me?"She asked him. He merly looked at her stupidly, each eye blinking seprately. He stood up, and walked toward her. Kiki took a few steps back, her tail high in the air as she was on edge. He walked closer...she knew what he wanted. "Stupid cat!! Get away!"she yelled, chargeing forward at him, claws extanded. She scratched at his face, hissing wildly. He too began to fight back. Kiki jumped on the male cat, her claws ripping at his skin. He manged to get away with a struggle. As he ran off Kiki glared at him.

She sat down, annoyonce overwealming her. She hissed, he had bite her paw. "Damn stray...they never think of anything other then that."she said, lcking her wounds. Her paw stung as if kinves stabed at her skin lightly.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:19 pm
User Image

Dragea sighed as her head turned in the direction of the same two from earlier. They were about her age and had similar personality traits to Kiki.

She knew her sister well enough to know if they had a problem that they came to her for, Dragea would be in for another sisterly argument. Still, she just sat there, giving her sister more time. "Why? Why can't we be left alone for once?"

That was when she she noticed Kiki getting angry. "If you hate strays so much, then why do you even bother going near them?" She asked. "I know I suggested it, but you don't have to listen to me. You don't always do, anyway..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:52 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki looked up at Dragea as she spoke to her. she continued to lick her bleeding paw. "Because. I have no one else to play with...I thought I'd try one last time. You wont play with me, and young master is not here."sge simply stated. Kiki longed to play with someone...but she would never tell her sister that. She only wondered way her paw stung so much, it hurt to sat it down.

"Dragea, would you take a look at my paw..that stupid stray might have been sick, my paw wont stop burning, and it will not ses bleeding."she told her, limping over to where Dragea sat. Kiki tryed to jump into her lap, but yelped as she put presure on her paw. So she simply sat herself down in front of her sister. She lifted her paw up pathaticly, it was kind of cute. Her wide eyes looking up at her sister, looking so pathatic.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:14 pm
User Image

"Quiet down, you're attracting too much attention. There's some kids looking for us, but they're a little ways off. They won't be here for several minutes." She told her sister, examing the hurt paw.

"You could be better, but you may need shots to prevent infection." She told her sister. Sure, Kiki could heal the cuts and wounds, but the bacteria on the stray's teeth could easily get into the blood flow and irritate it, causing an infection. A small part of her mouth went upwards and she let out a very small chuckle. She knew how her sister felt about needles.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:41 am
((I can't really post anything until Winry's more in the story, any ideas?))  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:15 pm
((She could go and visit Ed and Al in Central...))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Kiki's oveal eyes widened. "Sh-sh-shot?"she said in a small voice. She hated shots...and the vets. "C-Cold...h-hands..."she muttered. Kiki's last visit to the vets was not a fun one. She had hurt herself playing, and needed some treatment. Dragea said he would be fine...she lied.

Memorys flashed in her mind from the vets. Cages, dogs, sharp pointy things. And the worst thing of all...the cold, freezeing cold hands of the vet.

Kiki shuttered at the thought. She slowly pulled her paw out of her sisters hand. "I-I'm fine now....no need for shots, or the v-v-vets..."even in thought Kiki stuttered.

She backed up, getting ready to bolt if needed. She knew there was no point, Dragea was bigger and faster. But it was the only hope she could grab onto. "N-Noe need for vets..."she said again.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:39 pm
User Image

Dragea chuckled, quickly grabbed the small cat, before it had the chance to run. "Kiki, I know you hate them, but you're about due for you annual shot anyway. Unless you want to get deathly ill..." She said, simply.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:59 pm

Kiki clawed at the air, trying dispritly to get free of her sisters grasped. She wiggled and struggled vigreisly in her attempt at freedom. It was no use, she went limp out of depression.

Depression for her situation, the world, and the fact that a visit to the vet's office was inabitable. She was like a wet noodle as Dragea picked her up. "Woe is me...Woe is me!"she cryed in her mind as she sniffed imaginary tears away for cats could not cry.

She lookedlike a cur in Dragea's arms that had been picked up from the side of the road. Her arms and legs wiggled like jello as Dragea picked her up and took a step. "Your enjoying this too much Dragea...you really are."she whined.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:38 pm
Erik only stopped to walk because of Maura. She could barely run now. But she was too strong to say 'slow down!' or let's rest!' until her legs did it for her! "How close now?" she panted leaning against a tree.

He simply shrugged. "Don't know! But I could find out!" Erik said nonchalantly. She kneeled down and focused on his palm. Sparks jumped and popped around it followed by full arcs of electricity. "Alright! Alchemy! Show me the way!" he whispered. He slammed his hand on the ground and sent pulses of electricity into the ground. This way, he could feel the electrical pulses in any living thing in a 1 mile radius!

"So?" Maura asked, her eyes lighting up. She loved it when he used his alchemy, it just made him that much more desirable!

"Ok...theeey're...less than 1/4 (of a mile), not moving...one is hurt!" he said slowly. "Let's hurry! They might not stay still for long! The injury is minor I'd say!" he said running off again.

Maura followed the best she could until they stopped. She saw Erik up ahead taking cover behind a large tree, being his absolute quietest. They'd learned of their almost inhuman hearing. Maura had an idea. She'd go alone, as if her legs were about to give out again and stall. She limped out of her hiding spot towards them. "H-hello!" she called out seemingly in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:48 pm
User Image

Dragea smiled. "Hey, it's my job..." She said, chuckling. She shook her, but still smiled. "You'll never change." She said, chuckling as she held her now like a mother would a child.

She scratched the back of Kiki's ears and was about to walk to the nearest vet, but stopped to the sound of someone hiding behind the tree and a girl saying hello. The girl made it seem like she was in pain, but wasn't and Dragea resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She kept her gaze averted from the tree that the kid was hidden behind and raised an eyebrow. "Er... Hi? You would be....?"

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Kiki's arms and legs tucked in to her chest as Dragea scooped her up like a child. She folded her arms over her chest and pouted. Something you could never see anyother cat do. Her tail twitched in annoyounce. "Sure...you job. I think it's more like a habby of yours."she commented.

Kiki felt Dragea's body tencen alittle. She smirked. Someone, two maybe, where here. Kiki took her uninjured paw and pushed herself over Dragea's shoulder. Her abnormaly long ears for a cat, stuck out like bunny ears through a burrow. One twitched as the boy behind the tree snaped something, a twing? Did n't matter, they were no harm.

Kiki saw this as a destration for her little visit. She would milk it for all it was worth. "Umm...May I play with them. For...information perposes only?"Kiki looked up at her sisters covered face, her alomnd eyes gazed a prieceing white. Another thing you would not see in another cat. White eye and pupil. Dragea called them all seeing, looking beyond what is there was Kiki's speacilty after all.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff