Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
Which anime/manga character represents you the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendruh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 pm
A mixture of Yaya Yuki and Amu Hinamori from shugo chara; I can't always act the way I am becasue most people might find it weird and unusual, yet I LOVE cute things!

<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm
Yuuki from vampire knight..  

Monoamine_Fiend

Virtuous Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

laurent de vere

Beloved Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:34 am
Lol, I'd be Amelia Wil Telsa Seyruun from SLAYERS. I try to be epic, but always fail miserably. Also, if she hears the word 'justice,' she will immediately start preaching about it. xDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:06 am
Hinata, from Naruto. I'm really shy, and people that I know who've watched naruto say I'm like her.  

lost_shadow12

Tao Ren sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:59 pm
Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:24 pm
Depends who's company I'm in. My personality is a strange mixture of:

Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist-Kind of a stern person, and I'm usually well-meaning

Konata from Lucky Star-I'm very, very, very blunt and I get slightly crazier when I'm around my friends. I also used to have blue hair.(Oh, how I want it back!)

Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh-Again, stern, but kind of strange on the inside

Unless I'm with my sister. Then we are exactly like the two teachers(PE and English) from Azumanga Daioh. It's pretty freaky.  

Hikari No Tamashii

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:34 pm
I'm a mix, definitely.

Utau Tsukiyomi [Shugo Chara!] - I'm headstrong and I love to sing. And I'm sorta pretty. Even though she's beautiful.
Rima Mashiro [Shugo Chara!] - I'm kinda devious. But I'm not short.
Nana [Othello] - I'm a total rocker, and I'm very blunt.
Yaya [Othello] - I love gothic clothes. But I'm not shy at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Well um... I guess I would pick a mix of Haruhi from OHSHC, Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto, Orihime Inoue from Bleach, and Youruichi Shihouin from Bleach. Sorry couldn't decide just one.  

0_o-MeMe-o_0

Kiki Traum

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:18 am
Risa Koizumi of Love*Com (before SPOILERgettingtogetherwithOtaniSPOILER).
She's a goofy, silly, funny girl who likes video games and isn't very lucky with boys.
She also has red hair like me.
But I'm short, unlike her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 pm
Usagi from Sailor Moon. XD

I'm a blond meatball head that loves to eat and hang out with her snookums when she isn't with her friends or saving the world from unknown forces. <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

miaumurrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am
i think im like saya from blood+ wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm
Im Like Rina From Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pure except i don`t have green hair or turn into a mermaid but, im tall and head strong with a some what cold personality when the person doesn`t really know me quite well. Plus one of my favorite colours is green. heart  

Isa Amarynthia

Gracious Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

BlueNeko13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:17 pm
I'm kinda like Sumino from Koko ni Iru yo, because alot of people don't really know me all that well and I've been told that I don't exist. Part of me wants to be noticed and part of me wants to be alone.

I'm also a bit like Sora from Kaleido Star as it is one of my dreams to somedaybe a part of Cirque due Solei, and I beleive that if I work hard enough I can achieve anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:58 pm
I don't mean to just put down my favorite anime/manga character as the character most like me, but Mello (from Death Note) does have the closest personality to mine than any other character. We both do and hate feeling inferior, we're both kinda violent, and our feelings often cloud our judgement. And we both love chocolate!

Maybe I just don't know that many anime/manga, but his personality is the closest to mine (except I don't shoot guns, am not part of the mafia, don't kidnap people, or am a guy).  

Ixcilia

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:52 pm
My friend says I'm a lot like Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. Though, I honestly don't think I'm as wild as her.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff