I'm back! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:40 pm
krishnath
As long as there is pokemon, I will do everything in my power to keep this guild alive.

On a side note, I read in a Dev journal that they have scheduled several upgrades to the guilds this year, including Guild Halls in towns. ^^

Neat, they updated just about everything else on the site, so now it's time for the guilds to get a revamp.

EDIT: Though considering that the Battle System has been "coming soon" for a year now, who knows how long it'll take................  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:46 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
As long as there is pokemon, I will do everything in my power to keep this guild alive.

On a side note, I read in a Dev journal that they have scheduled several upgrades to the guilds this year, including Guild Halls in towns. ^^

Neat, they updated just about everything else on the site, so now it's time for the guilds to get a revamp.

EDIT: Though considering that the Battle System has been "coming soon" for a year now, who knows how long it'll take................

That would be cool, and I cant wait for the battle system...it needs to hurry up and get finished! But anyway, I was talking to Youri the other day and she is pregnant.  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:03 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

That would be cool, and I cant wait for the battle system...it needs to hurry up and get finished! But anyway, I was talking to Youri the other day and she is pregnant.
eek Holy s**t!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:58 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

eek Holy s**t![/quote

Yeah, she had said something about being 5 months pregnant or something like that.

blue_man_of_destruction

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 pm
bube i dont know when your gona...read this...but ur my idels, u dudes r awesome and funny! i'm new... started july 16 08 i think... i put up lots of post and i'm goma get u out of a job some day, belevit it (naruto)  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff