Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Silly goth things we did as kids. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PROXY BIRD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:12 pm
I loved exploring cemeteries, and I still do. I also use to modify my Barbies when I was young; chopping off their hair and sometimes dying it purple or green. I would then hang them from my ceiling with shoe strings.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:27 pm
when i was in the third grade my friends and i would always go around during resess and pretend we were all posessed be the devil and scare all the other kids.

Toxic Demise

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:54 pm
I went to a Christian elementary and middle school, and in kindergarden we were studying the Exodus in religion. I distinctly remember my favorite plague being the Death of the Firstborn.

Then in sixth grade social studies we were studying early humans, and I offerred to bring in a book I had about ancient burial customs. I think I scared my teacher.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:51 am
I was not an overly morbid child; I think that the only somewhat morbid thing I did as a kid was that I used the dolls that people gave me for birthdays and holidays as voodoo dolls (I never liked dolls as a child!)

Besides that, I came into my own as a romantigoth quite naturally. I had always had a love of fairly tales, romanticism, historicly inspired fashion, tea parties, and the granduer which the upper classes of society have posessed in eras past. I still love all of those things, and I do my best to incorperate them as a part of my lifestyle. heart  

DreamerSpirit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:09 pm
DecapitatedStacie
... I also use to modify my Barbies when I was young...
Oh yah! I'd forgotten about the other stuff I did! You reminded me! I would mutilate barbies in the worst possible ways, artfully cutting them up and "cooking them." I scared myself actually...I hated what they stood for....damn barbies.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:30 pm
I would build Vlads castle out of lego... and have a von helsing model and everything.  

Rellik San
Crew

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:32 pm
I was keeping time in the halway back in 8th grade for parent teacher interviews one time. so i was sitting there talking to parents and sharpening a full size4d Wooden stake.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:50 am
I had a love for ripping the limbs off of my toys, and painting in red all over their dismembered sections. I would then pierce their torsos on titanium spikes, and bury their arms and legs halfway deep into the dirty. Finally, I would take the head, and thrash a tool into its face to create an explosion effect on the bridge of the action figure's nose.

It was all for fun. domokun  

Bloody Ocean Romantic

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:25 am
I wrote some really shitty poetry when I was a teenager. You know, the ones that go like-

My crimson tears fall into a black abyss which is like my soul only colder since life has become a meaningless dance of death from which there is no escape.

That's the only thing I can think of that would have pissed people off. And even then, it's more making people roll their eyes and laugh a bit, because that's what I do when I read back over my Super Teen Angst Collection. Hehe.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:23 pm
i used to play hospital with my barbies. except i'd cut off all their hair, break their limbs, doodle on them, and carve things into them.
i used to have a pic of what i did w/ a jewel girl barbie that has those bendy rubber torsos, i cut it open, broke a red ink pen inside it, and put the steering wheel of her little barbie car inside her stomach so it looked like a car accident. my mom was not too happy when she found it. damn, i had a picture of it too, and i lost it.
sad  

Ayame_Rikimayu

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:22 pm
Lit a hymn book at church on fire when I was like 11. Granted, it was by accident, when I was playing with a lighter I found on the ground earlier that morning.

There was also one time when I went into a catholic church with a cousin of mine and I pretended my face was burning after the dude at the door sprinkled me with the "holy" water. Same age I believe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:26 am
My dad set me up. For a halloween he dressed me up as a bad witch and my sister as the good one. I didn't take the dress off for days. I also modified my barbies. 3nodding
I think everyone fell asleep in church so that might not count. sweatdrop

AdrianaKitten

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:40 pm
I used to run around and pretend I was a monster and scaring all the kids. I also used to draw the most demented thing is the margins of my paper.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff