Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:17 am
CrackaDoom
Thank you for the pic Lt xd

Progress has been slow, seeing as how I'm in the process of moving...

EDIT: After seeing a scratch built plane another guy is working on, I'm considering revisiting that lightning I abandoned. I'd have to draw my own templates again, and it wouldn't really look much like a regular lightning, but I could just use it for "counts as" and arm it with the appropriate weapons for some air-ground Dakka Dakka cool
I want pics of what you got right now, come on don't be shy!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:31 am
Lady Blodwynn
CrackaDoom

EDIT: After seeing a scratch built plane another guy is working on, I'm considering revisiting that lightning I abandoned. I'd have to draw my own templates again, and it wouldn't really look much like a regular lightning, but I could just use it for "counts as" and arm it with the appropriate weapons for some air-ground Dakka Dakka cool

It's just a pair of wings, which I plan to scrap. I realized that a vector thrust plane probably wouldn't need ailerons. I'll need to replace those with some vector nozzles me thinks. But, if you insist, I'll try to get some pics.  

CrackaDoom

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:40 am
CrackaDoom
Lady Blodwynn
CrackaDoom

It's just a pair of wings, which I plan to scrap. I realized that a vector thrust plane probably wouldn't need ailerons. I'll need to replace those with some vector nozzles me thinks. But, if you insist, I'll try to get some pics.
I insist! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:38 am
Ask and thou shalt recieve:

User Image

EDIT: Oops, wrong pic lol

EDIT2: I've got a new order of plasticard coming in, so as soon as I get settled in the new place and finish my Wirbelwind, I can get started anew on this. I think I'll call it a "tornado" or something. And when I re-do the wings I'll probably leave off the cannons, and nose mount them instead.  

CrackaDoom

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces