Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ifeelsocheesyfluff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Carly Gibson

i love, first of all, korn, System of a Down, metallica, Godsmack, Sublime, Hot Hot Heat, and (i know its gay but..) Blink 182

I'm currently in 7th grade... but I feel so caged up, like I'm 20 stuck in a 13 year olds body?

also in Imperial Beach, California... no stalkers please?

i play the bass... its cool  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm

My Girlfriend is : godess of the night aka Brandi

the reson I'm called Squirell is that I can sound like a squirell . 3nodding Please don't ask how I just kinda do xD.

my fav bands are : Slipknot ,disturbed, Linkin park , H.I.M ,and Three days Grace .I like all hard Rock.

My fav kolors are black , Grey , and dark bluue

i'm 14 ninja  

god of the night

punchella

Shy Stylist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 am
dramallama95

User Image THE BASICS

xxxxxxReal Name Elizabeth Nicole
xxxxxReal Age 14
xxxxBirthday October 3, 1995
xxxLocation West Virginia, USA
xxGenderGirly! Wanna check?
xNicknamesLiz, Lizzi, Tech Goddess, Z, Lizzi-B
Relationship Status Single :/

User Image
MY FAVORITES

xxxxxxColor Orange and Purple
xxxxxMusic Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative
xxxxBands KoRn (duh), Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, Paramore, Chiodos, Halestorm, Finger Eleven, Evanescence, Thousand Foot Krutch, Hollywood Undead, and more that I'll think of later...
xxxPlace in the World Santorini, Greece and Budapest, Hungary
xxFoodPasta, Strawberry Icecream, and Italian Ice
xAnime/MangaNaruto/Naruto Shippuden, K-On, Air Gear, and Vocaloid
MoviesHarry Potter Movies, She's the Man, Knight and Day, Karate Kid, Push, X-Men Movies, and soon to be: Inception

User Image
MY FAVORITES (CONTINUED)

xxxxxxTV Shows The Troop, The Dish, Bones, NCIS, CSI: Miami, and more probably...
xxxxxRPG Wizard 101, Fiesta, Guild Wars, Asda Story...
xxxxTop Five Songs Ya'll Want A Single (KoRn), Lost (A7X), Savior (Rise Against), Two Birds Stoned At Once (Chiodos), Puppet (Thousand Foot Krutch)
xxxSong To Sing Where the Lines Overlap (Paramore)
xxSong To Dance To1, 2 Step (Ciara ft Missy Elliot)
xAnime CharacterTenten (Naruto), Tsunade (Naruto), Shino (Naruto), Riku (K-On), Ume (Air Gear)
CandyStarburst, Skittles, 3 Musketeers, Hershey Chocolate Bars, Reese's, Pocky, and such...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 am
I'm out here, by myself.all alone. Ready to blow my head off..

BlackSharpieMarker
User Image
Nick name: Bone Marrow
Favorite Band: Korn
Birthdate:04/29/92
Favorite Game: Really into Resident Evil 5 right now.
Favorite Color: Black

Other facts
Favorite Music:Any Kind of Metal,KoRn,SlipKnot,Avenged Sevenfold,Cannibal Corpse,Legion,Yoko Kanno And The SeatBelts,Suicide Silence,OTEP,MSI {Mindless Self Indulgence},GoatWhore.
Favorite Movies: Horror Movies, Cowboy bebop;; Knockin on Heavens Door, The Dark Knight, 30 days of night, House of 1000 Corpses, Devil's Rejects, The nightmare before Christmas, The Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, The Professional,The Goonies,Queen Of The Damned, Burn After Reading, Resident Evil: Degeneration,Zombie Strippers,Black Christmas,No Country For Old Men, Edward Scissor Hands, Eraser Head, Feast, Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3, Jack a** 1-2, Interview with a vampire, Princess Mononoke, Final Fantasy 7;; Advent Children,The People Under the Stairs, Tank girl!, The Night of the Demons,The Unborn,The ruins.
Favorite Books: Horror Stories, Manga,Sookie Stackhouse Novels.
Favorite T.V. Shows: Cowboy bebop,True Blood,yu yu hakusho,inuyasha,full metal alchemist,Samurai Champloo,Fushigi Yugi,Fruits Basket,Hell Girl,Gravitation,Big O,Trigun, Outlaw Star,Ninja Warrior,Metalocalypse,Code Monkeys,The Office,The Colbert Report, Daily Show with Jon Stewart,Curb Your Enthusiasm,That 70's Show, Nurse Jackie,King of the Hill, Tosh.o
Hobbies:Drawing, Reading, Computer, Video Games, Photography.
School: Trying to get into College.
Employment:{None}
Random:Vegetarian. I don't like people,depeding on the mood im in.I have 3 tattoo's and 7 peircings. I'm obsessed with anything Jonathan Davis,Korn,Steve Blum,Cowboy bebop,Skeletons,Gore,Horror

I hurt so bad inside.I wish you could see the world through my eyes.Each day is the same.I just wanna laugh again.

Kornii
Crew

NamiKidd

Magical Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:55 am
Nicknames: Nami or Nami-chan. only a few ppl get to call me Kidd >:3 so please dont call me that unless i gives u the right to ^^

B-day: Sept. 20 (woot ima Virgo, even after 2009 I remain a Virgo lol)

Favorite Color(s): Grey >w< i love the color grey.... and black too ^^

single

Fav Music: Korn, Coheed and Cambria, HIM, Mudvayne, System of a Down, Deftones, Dethklok, Silverstien, The Used.

Fav Movies: The Nightmare Before Xmas, Sweeney Todd, August Rush, Corpse Bride, err... pretty much all of Tim Burton's movies except for Coraline. i didnt like that movie >.>

Fav Books: Peeps, The Blue Girl, The Maximum Ride series, Daniel X

Favorite TV Shows: Invader Zim, Family Guy, Metalocalypse, American Dad, Spongebob.

Fav Anime: Naruto Shippuden, Vampire Knight, Death Note, Bleach, The Black Butler, Darker Than Black, Ouran High School Host Club, Lucky Star, Sargent Keroro

Fav Food: Fried Burritos, Tacos, Chicken Gnocchi Soup, Strawberries, Cheezeburgers, french fries, Chicken Parmigiana, Mangos >w<

Hobbies:
Watching Anime, being on Gaia, Reading, playing on my piano, saxophone, or just pretty much any instrument i can get my hands on :3 , playing video games.

School: College Freshman right now ^^

Favorite Games:
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Guitar Hero 3, Metallica & Warriors of Rock, Super Mario Bros, Super Mario World.

Random Facts:
I can play over 8 instruments (not at the same time though lol), i love things that have to do with the supernatural like ghosts & gnomes. I believe in Aliens & i love to watch documentaries on them even if i end up scaring myself XD . I have a kitty named Squishy Face :3  
.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff