join?
  yeah
  no
  maybe
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:01 am
"The Muggle world." He laughed.

Of course he'd lived as a muggle for the past 16 years. Though he knw she meant what nation. He knew he wasnt going to hide it for long if he said anything. He could fake a bit of a Liverpool accent, but he doubted he could all the time.

"Im from Canada... the land of Hockey and Maple Syrup... o course they dont have their own magic school, and hogwarts offered to accept me. So i been practicing all summer in a forest near my home. I hear that you cant do magic below 17 here... but i was lucky enought to live in a non-magic country."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:35 pm
"it's not that its non magical its just very well hidden. you'll be pleased to know that you are not he only Canadian in the school. I have a student in Ravenclaw who is Canadian as well." She said glancing at the window looking out into the well packed platform. "I'm glad I got here when I did." she said.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:57 pm
"Well... i dont think ill miss home too much... I love Canada, but not partivularly the people i live with. The town i lived in was kinda behind the times... socially."

He sighed and scratched his head. This was going to be quite the experience... A class to study himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:41 pm
"oh," Athena said to herself as she sat back to watch the other students board the train. she recogonized a few of them walking by the cars and waved back the the few of them who had spotted her.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:08 pm
Morgan Used the Floo network to get to the UK Ministery of Magic's visitors area. From there she Run up the stairs and out of the building. She was now in in the area of Downtown London a place that she didn't know very well. "Oh why Hadn't I come her earlier?" She asked herself as she stopped a passer buy for the location of the Train station. He looked oddly at her school trunk and then at her but none the less gave her directions to the station. Morgan started to run full speed up the street in Hopes of arriving at the station in time to catch the train.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:51 am
((I think we should recruit moar people))

"You know... its allright though. This year is gonna be one hell of a trip... but im sure i can handle it. What can i expect once I get there. Is it just like every other school?"

He had so many questions... but he figured itd best to just ask one general one, and then ask others as she went.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:22 am
((I'm working on it. wink so far I have a few people who have asked me on who's avaliabe out of the main characters but no profiles are in yet. I'll post in a bit I just have to get a dew things done.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff