Reply Rude Discussion
What ska has influenced Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:45 pm
one correction back up should be enough. ya don't need 3.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 pm
Guns of Navarone

Agreed.

You told her a normal way, and wasn't insulting. Only 1 person needs to try and correct mis-statements.

And if you want to get critical, you could easily say American Blues-Jamaican Calypso-Ska-Rocksteady-Reggae-Other stuff such as Soca and modern Dancehall.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:26 am
King Of The Ska
Guns of Navarone

Agreed.

You told her a normal way, and wasn't insulting. Only 1 person needs to try and correct mis-statements.

And if you want to get critical, you could easily say American Blues-Jamaican Calypso-Ska-Rocksteady-Reggae-Other stuff such as Soca and modern Dancehall.

don't forget mento!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:31 pm
King Of The Ska
Guns of Navarone

Agreed.

Thank you. You all are right. I was bored enough to go back on the information. Haven't been looking that stuff up lately.  

eUAjwe4K

Slag10

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:36 pm
King Of The Ska
Guns of Navarone

Agreed.

dont forget mento

mrgreen

and any correction after the first = assholery  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:46 pm
I'm just not gonna say anything anymore. It seems like someone always finds a way to be an a*****e to me in this guild.

...I mean, since when is it so wrong to have more than one person correct someone? Is it such a horrible thing for me to agree that someone is wrong?

PS: Slag, someone already said "don't forget mento," so that must mean that you're being an a*****e, right?  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:23 am
haha well not personally just you. but I mean, yeah generally if someones already corrected someone, said person just gets annoyed after 1. I mean if you have 8 people telling you to do something, you're usually not happy about it by the time that 8th person says to. not tryin to be like OMG YOU ******** d**k GO KILL YOURSELF. just like, eh, once is enough.

So anyways. without ska, no bob marley. without bob marley. no I am Legend!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:35 pm
Guns of Navarone
haha well not personally just you. but I mean, yeah generally if someones already corrected someone, said person just gets annoyed after 1. I mean if you have 8 people telling you to do something, you're usually not happy about it by the time that 8th person says to. not tryin to be like OMG YOU ******** d**k GO KILL YOURSELF. just like, eh, once is enough.

Understandable, just don't call me an a*****e.
And for the record, I didn't even see your response, I just quoted first.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:08 pm
Guns of Navarone

yes yes, ska brought on I am Legend. It's such a miracle. Congratuations ska! It's your new grandson! A masterpiece!  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff