krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:53 am
lila0291
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
lila0291
Fullmetal-Shinobi
It seems that American companies(and alot of Americans themselves) don't like Canada for some reason..........
Meh. I just find it funny that I've met Americans who think we all live in igloos. >.>

Wow....
Then again, when I went to Nova Scotia on vacation a few years ago, some cute little kids asked me and my sisters if we'd seen Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and my sisters turned to me and asked if that was the 6th book....I won't deny that we can be kinda stupid.....

Just look at the US government for proof..............

Or the US "celebrities".
Everybody's stupid at some point, and as for celebrities, don't even get me started. gonk

Yep, most of those are stupid constantly, but a few are quite intelligent (Did you know that Christina Applegate is a member of Mensa? Or that Natalie Portman has a doctorate in psychology?), others are of average intelligence, but don't do stupid s**t (Christina Aguilera, Samuel L. Jeckson, and Laurence Fishburne, for example), and a few even learn from their mistakes (Lindsey Lohan, Robert Downey Jr.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:46 am
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi

Wow....
Then again, when I went to Nova Scotia on vacation a few years ago, some cute little kids asked me and my sisters if we'd seen Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and my sisters turned to me and asked if that was the 6th book....I won't deny that we can be kinda stupid.....

Just look at the US government for proof..............

Or the US "celebrities".
Everybody's stupid at some point, and as for celebrities, don't even get me started. gonk

Yep, most of those are stupid constantly, but a few are quite intelligent (Did you know that Christina Applegate is a member of Mensa? Or that Natalie Portman has a doctorate in psychology?), others are of average intelligence, but don't do stupid s**t (Christina Aguilera, Samuel L. Jeckson, and Laurence Fishburne, for example), and a few even learn from their mistakes (Lindsey Lohan, Robert Downey Jr.)

Stupidity is one of the three ubiquitous things in the world; along with air and the IRS  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:00 am
Anyway...

I don't have a problem with Toys R Us. I love that store. The one in Surrey, British Columbia (this proves I live in Canada) is where I get most of my Pokemon games. Such as my Gold and Pearl version.

But I would hate it if it's another event, only in Americain Toys R Us. But hey, Toys R Us Of America and Toys R Us of Canada merged awhile back, and did we get any Manaphy?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 pm
I have a Darkrai and an Arceus now, but of course they're not totally legit. My friend used warp codes to unlock the locations on his game, then legally caught them at their normal levels with normal stats and moves, but they're still technically hacked(even though he maintains they aren't). I only wanted the data sweatdrop  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:23 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I have a Darkrai and an Arceus now, but of course they're not totally legit. My friend used warp codes to unlock the locations on his game, then legally caught them at their normal levels with normal stats and moves, but they're still technically hacked(even though he maintains they aren't). I only wanted the data sweatdrop
The pokemon itself is legit, but how you got them isnt.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:35 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I got it in a legitimate trade, the way it originally gotten was haxor  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:17 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Oh ok, its still kinda sorta legit I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:10 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
That means it is semi-legit. ^^  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:28 am
lila0291
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
It looks legit in every way(aside from the Date Captured thing sweatdrop ), that's all that matters.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:50 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
lila0291
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
It looks legit in every way(aside from the Date Captured thing sweatdrop ), that's all that matters.
Yeah, but the Date Captured thing is the simplest way to tell whether it is hacked  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:09 am
Hacked pokemon are still hacked no matter how you got it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:38 pm
Yep, I'm just impatient and they were the only things my friend had to offer that I was interested in.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:56 pm
I wish I still had my pokemon game v.v  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:16 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Didn't it get stolen or something?  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:06 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Didn't it get stolen or something?
Yes..after I spend hours upon hours getting shinies...I want my 8 shiny eevee's back!!!! emo On a different note, I got Brawl yesterday!!!!!  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff