Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are all gay men "hot"? O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:17 pm
I have amazing gay-dar (I'm also gay lol) and I personally am not a good looker. It's the weight but yea, I'm not hot. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:55 pm
... Damn it. I now have to go and tell my best friend that he's straight because he's not hot what so ever. Matter of fact, I constantly tell him he looks like a straight-man with no fashion sense and a women temper.

I dunno, in everyday life I hardly ever stumble across a hot gay man. Maybe 1 out of 10 are hot.  

Mayze

Yeyana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:59 pm
EW.
No, you have it wrong.
Not all gay men are hot.
All hot men are gay.
Silly little girl. It's the way of the world.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:07 pm
I think that I have pretty good gay-dar just because I can zero in on specific clues like a hawk. Here is my personal opinion if anyone cares. Probably not.
Most younger gay guys are good looking because they are younger. I work as a busboy/girl whatever on Saturday night at a sushi restaraunt and lots of gay guys come in. These two older men came in (with matching pinky rings so I assume that they were together idk tho). One was balding and the other had loads of facial wrinkles. I personally didnt think them to be attractive but maybe they were to eachother. Some of the gay guys that I know are pretty good looking but that is because they are younger and have a better sense of style. That is one thing that really bothers me about straight guys. Wear. CLothes. That. Fit. Your. Body. Shape!

the_noodle00

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:19 pm
well, there are a lot of hot gay guys, but not all of them are hot. There are quite a few ugly ones to. Probably because lots of gay guys care about how they look and dress nice, not all, but a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:33 pm
Hopeless_Knight
I have amazing gay-dar (I'm also gay lol) and I personally am not a good looker. It's the weight but yea, I'm not hot. xD
hey saw your page we kinda look the same XD  

gothicbuddy

Omnipresent Fatcat

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:27 pm
It's true they really do range from hot to ugly and back to average. I just find that gay guys tend to have more fashion sense, probably because they don't mind bending the gender rules a bit. The one thing I have noticed though, personally, is that they usually have short hair cuts. Also I've heard that a way to identify a gay guy is if they have a single peircing in their left ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:38 pm
Hm, no, not all gay guys are hot... But recently I found out a guy I've known for years is gay (*I have absolutely terrible gay-dar*), and I've been looking at him in a different way... I seem to find him more interesting now. XD  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Behind Those Demon Eyes

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:43 pm
heart heart Some gays are hot, but some of them are glorious, beautiful,
sexy, naughty, or sweeter than pie^^ heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:47 pm
yes i believe so.  

s t i l l e t o pumps

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:32 pm
some are more cute then hot  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:04 pm
It's like I always say, all the best men in the world are either gay, dead, taken, or fictional gonk  

[Romiette]

Lin2016

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:19 am
I say yes there are cute,handsome and hot but only in anime not in reality..hehe 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:13 pm
...no, but sadly it does happen a lot. T^T  

i_love_ramen

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out