love gay guys?
  yay they're the best!
  not realy... ruins my love life!
  best friends!
  alfredo...mmmm yummy
View Results

The_Little_Red_Fern

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm
3nodding One of my old friends in high school was gay. his name was Brian. i loved him to death. hes a sweet heart. he was like Fez from that 70s show. i loved brian. i was known to be his Sugar Mama. i would bring him Candy to make him happy. God do i miss my Bri-Bri gonk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:47 pm
Gay guys are the best! they are like the best type of friends you can have for both guys and girls. guys because even though he's gay he would still like the same things... except girls and for girls gay guys are like the best person to take shopping XD  

MzKimmyy

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 pm
One of my best friends is a gay guy, and I love him! Well actually, he's pretty annoying sometimes--especially when he talks about his boyfriend, but I still love him.

And even though I love him, I don't feel attracted to gay guys. I tend to go for men with a more masculine personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 pm
I love my gay friends, but when I fall for a gay guy, that's another story. I'm afraid the guy I like now is gay....
I think I'm attracted to gay guys is because they are so sweet! If only straight guys could be just as nice emo  

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

Risa_Uchiha

Barton Autobiographer

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:45 am
M e h P u s s N B o o t s
I love my gay friends, but when I fall for a gay guy, that's another story. I'm afraid the guy I like now is gay....
I think I'm attracted to gay guys is because they are so sweet! If only straight guys could be just as nice emo

true that, true that  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:55 pm
Yes. Gay guys. I can't help but love them to bits.

Though my first kiss wasn't taken by a gay guy (it was a girl; what does that make me?)

I wish I knew more though. There can never be enough.

Apollo Pompano

MissMurder10117

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:39 pm
I have this friend who isn't gay (or at least thats what he constantly tells me) but hes really feminin. I always tease him about but hes cool with it. =]  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:02 pm
i dont know any gay guys  

XxXPaNdA_rAwRXxX

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:00 pm
I don't have great experience with gay guys...

I've only known one, and we were great friends for awhile, but then he started being a jerk to me and my friends, and he's also a control freak. He's such a jerk that even his "best friends" are sick of him. He needs to have everything his own way, and he's really possesive. Yeah...

I mean, gay guys are just like other people. Some you love, some you hate... you know?
But it would be great to have a guy best friend in general.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff