Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

Canterbury

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:37 pm
i dont look good in make up. i guess i have natural beauty! 4laugh .......watever  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:43 pm
You AGAIN!? Okay, now I believe that you do post in the APG. ^^''

Yes, I wear makeup. I already went through the "OMG! I'd never wear makeup. It's so [Insert insult here]" as a tomboy. But now I'm all girly and stuff. Who knew I'd turn out girly? domokun I like to use eyeshadow, lipgloss and mascara. I'm not a big fan of lipstick or eyeliner. My friends always put eyeliner but I don't know how to put it on so it looks bad on me. confused I always buy the popular and expensive brands. Trust me, they're worth it. Before, I always bought the cheap lipglosses that you might find in a dollar store or that would sell 3 for 5$. But the covers and stuff break apart easily and the material inside is icky and terrible. My fave brands are L'Oreal Paris and Maybeline New York. I don't have many cosmetic products but I do have a few. I only have two different mascaras both from Maybeline. One is XXL Volume and the other is Unstoppable. I like em' both. I'll stop now, I have a tummy ache. Oh and Val, you forgot to remind me to let you try the eyeshadow thingy... x_x Tummy ache... Killing me... Dx

Edit: Note to self, never stuff yourself completely with Mc D's.

Night Rain55

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:04 pm
i wear makeup... sometimes (aka school dances) just for the heck of it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:10 pm
Another random side comment: It takes Mana 3 hours to put on his make-up. I believe it. eek

Mana
Mana
Mana  

Funaho

bunii_foo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:49 pm
Funaho
Another random side comment: It takes Mana 3 hours to put on his make-up. I believe it. eek

Mana
Mana
Mana

yea i saw mana without make-up...i wasnt impressed...
he is pretty though, with make-up

i only wear eyeliner and lipgloss if
1. i have contacts on (i usually wear glasses, too lazie and tired in the morning to poke my eyeball)
2. my lips are kinda chapped
3. im bored... or
4. my friends put makeup on me for no reason....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:03 pm
i hated make up since i was little , dunno why.....and i never wore any make up till now........i mean all i need is just chapstick. xd  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

+Destiny.Guardian.Angel+

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:27 pm
Depends on what you call make up...cause I use chapstick and stuff...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:04 pm
guy right here also kinda doesnt care if the girl wears make up or not  

lilazn101

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:28 pm
Funaho

Mana
Mana
Mana

amazed on how that person looks like a girl or is it a girl. confuse  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:31 pm
bunii_foo
Funaho

Mana
Mana
Mana

yea i saw mana without make-up...i wasnt impressed...
he is pretty though, with make-up

i only wear eyeliner and lipgloss if
1. i have contacts on (i usually wear glasses, too lazie and tired in the morning to poke my eyeball)
2. my lips are kinda chapped
3. im bored... or
4. my friends put makeup on me for no reason....

if that was a man then wow........man i thought it was girl....^_^ well if he can manage to look like a girl then props on him.  

Angmar01

liddo azn xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:11 am
i just wear lip gloss  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:19 pm
Eyeliner and eyeshadow, nothing else. 3nodding

Minosari

sniper_girlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:46 pm
i dont really wear make up but the only thing i put on is eyeliner and thats it cuase to me asian girls that puts on alot of make up is so ugly.well also to me if i were a guy i would perfur natraul beautty that is wat makes s person relly pretty on the inside instead of the out.i only put it on eyeliner wen i do my performences for the hmong culture  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:59 pm
I don't really wear any make-up since I have eczema and it dries out my skin...The most I put on is lip gloss.  

Lepidus Light

sniper_girlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:59 pm
do you now this japan singer name hide question he put on so much make up that he looks like a girl also cause his face look so smooth it has no pimple or any on his face.but i sear he is such a freken good as signer thow exclaim  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff