Yes
  No
  I dont care really
  GOLD!
View Results

[F]lavor.of.[L]ife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:25 pm
No boyfriends for meh. Period.
To be honest, I really don't want one. Too much drama.
My friends are always, "Aw~ I wish I could do what you do and not care about boys."
My mom and dad are worried about me since I'm the last child and their only daughter, and they want me to have better than they did, you know?

I do have crushes though. I'm always the best friend who has to see him like my best friend. x.x Sho sad.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:17 pm
Animaznboy
Chocolate marshmallow gum
Yup. I've been told a lot that i can't start dating anyone until i'm in college... just because my mom didn't start until she was like.. old and stuff... And she doesn't really care if the guy is asian or white or black or whatever. just as long as he's the one i want :]
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Is it okay if I say this?
The statement I bolded makes me feel like a purse. He's the one I want xd Just saying...

My parents don't care really, but I do. I've forbidden myself from dating. I don't ask girls out. Although, if I get asked out, I must say yes. xd But I'm trying not to have a relationship 'til I'm out of high school. That way I won't be too busy gonk
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Awe, you're too cute. I can't think of any guy that would forbid himself from dating to study and focus on school. Your one of a kind for sure. smile I'm proud of you.

@ Flavor of Life: My american friend who spells flavour as flavor. lol anyways, I'm always stuck as the best friend. There is this one boy that I like, this is the second time that I've liked him and I decided that I'm going to tell him. It hurts not knowing what could happen and I want to know what he thinks of me. I plan on telling him tomorrow. I've weighed out the options, I know him well so if I tell him that I like him and he doesn't return the affection then we will just carry on with our lives. If he does than it's great, I just hope we never end it badly.

One of the things a guy friend once told me is that he didn't want a relationship with me because he was afraid it would ruin our friendship if we stopped dating. It was so cute and I'm worried about that happening if me and this other boy go out and break up. It makes me sad because he is a really good friend most of the time.

~.Kaarii.~

hikari546

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:31 am
Um got asked couple times turned two of them down accepted one (off now), yah not really suppose to date till I'm in college, fact not really suppose to like someone till in college.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:57 am
My parents won't let me go out with anyone until I get into college or finish it. My parents also made a strict rule about what kind of guy I date and what race I should date. I don't like how my parents are racism but I wish they were more open minded that not all guys from one nationality is bad. I wish I could date with any guy without my parent gonna kill him  

Angel_Death_Dreamer

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:23 pm
Simple, don't tell your parents about the guys you date, until you feel like they're worth mentioning.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:51 am
Angel_Death_dreamer when you said you wish you could date someone without your parents wanting to kill him it reminded me of my dad and what he said just yesterday. It was kind of mean. But he was like "If your boyfriend comes to my house with a car and starts honking I'll kill him" and I was like "whoooa."
And it's wierd how most asian parents don't want their child to date until they're like in high school or college or something.  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

[ `RAWR ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:44 pm
My dad says when he thinks I'm "ready"
I asked him when I would be "ready"
He said when I'm out of college...

My mom says 16/17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:22 pm
my parent said i cant date PERIOD but ima do it anyway  

blackhawk111

[purple banana]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:42 am
i cant date till im out of the house or in college
and i can only date asians.

my brothers started dating when they started college, and apparently its okay fer them >.>
my brother dated a black girl and my parents were going to kick him out of the house o.o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:57 am
Lol. Is it like a tradition for ALL asian parents to not let their children date until they're in highschool or in college?
Cause I think about when I have kids I'll let my kids date but not when they're like too young like in grade 5 or something. biggrin  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

.hidden melody.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:06 pm

lawl. I was [am, technically] not allowed to date in high school, but can in college. It doesn't really matter though since I never found interest in anyone who returned the feeling anyway XDD;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:02 pm
I wasn't allowed to date until after college, but I secretly started dating my juinor year of high school until I got caught. My mom actually ended up liking my ex a lot and was mad when I broke up with him.

It seems that parents of all races want kids to succeed, and to them, the key to succeed is to have no distractions.  

Pretty Leaf

SarahO57

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:18 pm
I'm not dating anyone, I don't care what race the person is. My priority is school so I understand why you're parents would want you to wait until then, it's not that they don't trust the guy you're with but they want to see if you can live well enough on your own without a guy so if it happens that you break up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:51 pm
[purple banana]
i cant date till im out of the house or in college
and i can only date asians.

my brothers started dating when they started college, and apparently its okay fer them >.>
my brother dated a black girl and my parents were going to kick him out of the house o.o

Wow... I posted earlier that I noticed that asian parents do not like their child dating black people (NOT TO BE RACIST!! If I offended anyone, sorry!!).. but I dont see nothing wrong with any race. They just have a diffrent nationality or skin color.. Nothing wrong with that whee  

DancingCherryBerry

L-article

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 pm
Leyli
Simple, don't tell your parents about the guys you date, until you feel like they're worth mentioning.

XD Exactly. My parents don't want me to date...until I "learn how to take care of my own problems." Plus they're really nosy. I've never dated an Asian guy because all the ones I've met so far are too conceited, pretentious jerks. Sorry guys. I'm dating someone now though...who's super cute and nice and is very understanding. :]  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff