Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!
  Nope...
  Don't care just gimme gold!!!
View Results

SC_Anubis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:18 pm
well that got my attention lol I found a Goth club/bar thingie here, but I haven't really investigated yet. I'm hearing mixed things about it so I don't know...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:22 pm
Well for halloween I threw a Goth Party in my house it was totally scary truth or dare we played they ate beetles distgusting beetles we found outside someone played guitar it was awsome they scared us to death by unscrewing the light bulbs a little so the light went out and made scary noises soo scary but fun  

Strawberry Bunny Magician

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:37 am
Almost every state in the US has some form of goth club hidden somewhere. In New Orleans, it's the Dungeon. In Baton Rouge, it's the Spanish Moon. I know that Memphis, TN has one hidden, and Nashville is a goth mecca. Little Rock, AR has a rather mobile goth scene where the darklings meet at different clubs, dives, and bars throughout the year. Texas has a few. The northern states have a lot of them. And Los Angeles is a haven for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 am
Vincent Anubis
well that got my attention lol I found a Goth club/bar thingie here, but I haven't really investigated yet. I'm hearing mixed things about it so I don't know...

That's so cool! You should definately check it out!

I was really nervous the first time I went clubbing, but I ended up loving it! Everyone was so friendly, the music was great, and overall it was a wonderful experience!

Just give it a try, it isn't as if it would be an expensive night out. Between cover charge and drinks (provided you don't get anything fancy) it shouldn't be over $12 to $15.

Pretty much every state has at least a few goth clubs, you just have to look for them! My state (Massachusetts), despite being pretty small, has over a half dozen goth clubs, plus another three that are within a 20 minute drive of our state lines. You just have to look for them! (The internet, as well as word of mouth, are both great resources for this!)  

DreamerSpirit

Foxglow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:02 am
Slimelight is ace smile

I also like The electric Ballroom in Camden, both for Sin City and for Inferno. Shame the Interpid Fox closed down - it was great (it was a pub i know!)

Has anyone been to the Fox Mk II?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:16 pm
Where I live (Philly), there's Nocturne at Shampoo, Shadowland at Ulana's, HORRORFX at Makos, Metamorphosis Sunday at The Raven Lounge, and both Fast, Cheap, and Out of Control & Sex Dwarf at Fluid, the first of which is the only "All Ages" club. Many clubs have closed down or just stopped having the Goth events. Where do you live, by the way?  

MediaclCunt

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces