Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Changing Tastes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have your tastes changed?
  Yes.
  No.
  Maybe a little.
View Results

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:39 am
Miss Sushii
xThexAnimexNinjax
Oh yea! I find myself hating the fact that a lot of the guys aren't even buff guy looking guys! D: I've been getting into more guys with facial hair...O_o
Rulin' ya universes...

xD me too! I don't like full on BEARDS, but like stubble or goatees etc.
I've also started preferring a bit more muscular men, not scary-muscular, but slightly toned... just as long as they look like they'll actually SURVIVE sex.
...since 1992.
LOL. Word. XD Most of these guys look like they would just snap. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:34 pm
Skizzors
Miss Sushii
xThexAnimexNinjax
Oh yea! I find myself hating the fact that a lot of the guys aren't even buff guy looking guys! D: I've been getting into more guys with facial hair...O_o
Rulin' ya universes...

xD me too! I don't like full on BEARDS, but like stubble or goatees etc.
I've also started preferring a bit more muscular men, not scary-muscular, but slightly toned... just as long as they look like they'll actually SURVIVE sex.
...since 1992.
LOL. Word. XD Most of these guys look like they would just snap. D:

I must agree with the above. Man with a little fuz? Mmmmm. :)

I used to like the girly man, but now I sorta don't. I liked the skinny little femy-man. Now I like more muscular men (or even bara). I want my yaoi with manly men!

It depends on my mood, sometimes I like PWP, but most times I like stories with a good plot. I'm sorta into the angst-y thing right now, but I like happy endings n_n

I really like older men, I never used to, I just read whatever, and liked the teen boys. Not anymore! Give me Naono Bohra's middle aged men (as ukes too!) over a teen any day!  

PEELZ

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:44 pm
I used to think a**l was really weird and shyed away fom it in fanworks sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:00 pm
[Romiette]
I used to think a**l was really weird and shyed away fom it in fanworks sweatdrop

I used to be the same way, but:

It's weird, I can't read het sex anymore, it makes me squirm. I like M/M much better xD  

PEELZ

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:44 pm
I've definitely come to appreciate Bara. Not the super beefy ripping unrealistic muscles and giant p***s kind, but a muscular man is good. I'm less a bishounen girl and more of a Biseinen girl, Biseinen being older men instead of girly little pretty boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:23 pm
snow_leo_luv
[Romiette]

I used to be the same way, but:

It's weird, I can't read het sex anymore, it makes me squirm. I like M/M much better xD
Rulin' ya universes...

Hetsex scares me x3 I never managed to read it. It's always been M/M for me ^^

Also.
NOT GOOD.
VERY GOOD.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

PEELZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:28 am
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

Also.
NOT GOOD.
VERY GOOD.
...since 1992.

Mmmmm. Innocent Bird! I ADORE that manga!

But I also like the other one for the story line... but he's a little sissy, and too femy, but I like the story n 3n

@For-Chan: I must agree. I dislike it when they have too much equiptment, unless it's just for the humor x3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:36 pm
snow_leo_luv
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

Also.
NOT GOOD.
VERY GOOD.
...since 1992.

But I also like the other one for the story line... but he's a little sissy, and too femy, but I like the story n 3n

@For-Chan: I must agree. I dislike it when they have too much equiptment, unless it's just for the humor x3
Rulin' ya universes...

I kinda agree with the penor size thing. Some yaoi just ends up scaring me.
And then there's the opposite too... like in Level C where they were INVISIBLE, I laughed so hard at that xD

Innocent Bird is the best ;^; I looooves eet.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:42 pm
Miss Sushii
snow_leo_luv
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

Also.
NOT GOOD.
VERY GOOD.
...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

And then there's the opposite too... like in Level C where they were INVISIBLE, I laughed so hard at that xD

...since 1992.

I love Ayase and all but stressed how can any person be sooo damn uke and in his situation, I'll never know. He's adorable but he looks too girly and that pisses me off.

Innocent Bird, huh? Is it good? Who's it by?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:51 am
Mika_Clari
Miss Sushii
snow_leo_luv
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

Also.
NOT GOOD.
VERY GOOD.
...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

I love Ayase and all but stressed how can any person be sooo damn uke and in his situation, I'll never know. He's adorable but he looks too girly and that pisses me off.

Rulin' ya universes...

Innocent Bird by Hirotaka Kisaragi is a GREAT manga. It made me, the queen of evil and the most cold-hearted person in the world CRY.
And it has a housewifey seme <3
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:04 pm
Miss Sushii
Mika_Clari
Miss Sushii
snow_leo_luv
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

Also.
NOT GOOD.
VERY GOOD.
...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

Rulin' ya universes...

Innocent Bird by Hirotaka Kisaragi is a GREAT manga. It made me, the queen of evil and the most cold-hearted person in the world CRY.
And it has a housewifey seme <3
...since 1992.

eek Then it must be great. I just looked it up and now I really want to buy it. I also want to buy Junjou Romantica, just because I saw it on the same site. haha...I really want to read it now. Yay Housewifey seme. so it comes back to that huh? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 am

Over the years I definetely have gotten pickier. I used to read/write anything and I wouldn't care. Now I'm infanetely pickier! If I dislike one little detail I will stop reading on the spot! Well maybe not with slash.... But with het. OMG if one little thing sets me off I won't be able to stand reading it any longer!

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Honourable123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:24 pm
When I first got into yaoi, I only like the popular pairings, like puppyshipping, puzzleshipping, Kyouya/Tamaki, Renji/Ichigo, etc. I liked the seme to be seme-ish and the uke uke-ish.
Now, I like really odd pairings, like Tamaki/Nekozawa, Byakuya/Hanatarou, Powershipping (Malik/Seto), I could go on forever. I like seke/seke pairings, or the girly, short guys to be seme. It seems really weird now I think about it. I also like pairing with cross-dressing guys to be seme.

Anyway, I'm not too picky about BL manga (well, no more than I am about normal manga). I've only recently started buying it - I got my mum to buy me Loveless and Fake volumes, and she never even raised an eyebrow. xd It's not like there's anywhere I can actually buy it, really; the book shop near me only has the first volumes (or second, or third, or whateverne I don't need stare ), and hardly any shonen-ai at all. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:14 pm
I definitely still like fluff. Because I like fluffy shojo and it all adds up.

I hate bad art. The ONLY thing driving me through Gravitation was the humor, then Murakami started adapting and building her style more and I started to really get into it.
Then the series ended gonk

I'm not too picky about story unless it's basically "LETS DO THIS =D -repeats every episode-" But art is like a massive enemy.  

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yeyana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:51 pm
mmm...
When I first got into Yaoi, with all seriousness, I was into ******** (Raito/L) kinds of things.
Still am.
I'm not adverse to fluff anymore, though.
Or Shota. Oh god yes, the Shota.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces