... M?
  L 8D
  W ¯(º_o)/¯
View Results

Rei ojou-sama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:32 pm
t3h Rainbow Monkey
I haven't dreamed of L-sama yet... ;_;

Is that a crying face? If you want to dream about L just do it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:54 am
wow so many people have dreamed of L!

I haven't yet, maybe if I think of him before I sleep, I will  

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:59 am
whee My friend Sora's had, what, 3 or 4 L dreams? Some of them are just random cameos from L, but whatever!

She had a 'Wammy's House'/'L cameo' dream just a few days ago, which I will tell you about.

-

Mello was for some reason one of the staff members in this place she stays in, and for some reason was sleeping in her bed. He was tired or something so he was sleeping right in her bed next to her and she was trying to push him away. When suddenly BOOM! rubble flies everywhere! The smoke clears, and it's Near, with.... Matt's MOM! eek Just imagine an older female Matt with more professional looking goggles, a white lab coat and an android puppy in her arms. So, yeah, the smoke clears, but there's no gaping hole in the wall or anywhere.

Anyway, Matt's mom goes, "Mello, you're coming with us!" and Mello's like, "NEVER!" then it turns into some Western style scene, and Mello and Near have a ninja-style chakra fight. scream But Near was so mean! All extra underhanded and stuff, he was attacking the random civilians, and Mello was using so much energy to protect them that eventually he ended up getting knocked out.

Don't wonder why Sora wasn't doing anything, she got knocked out from the blast at first, but for some reason she saw everything. Might've been third person view.

The scene goes to Mello tied up in the backseat of a car, with Near trying to molest/rape him! Grabbing his crotch and stuff, and Mello's like, "No! Get away!" Trying to kick him off. Luckily Matt's mom came, not to the rescue, but she pulled Near away and threw him in the front seat of the car, like, "Go drive!" and for some reason Near turned chibi-like for that split second.

They're driving to some building, and Mello's talking to Matt's mom, saying, "oh, you look familiar, you don't happen to have a son, do you?" and Matt's mom replied, "Yeah, I did, a long time ago. He used to play a lot of video games, and had brown hair like me, and if he is looking for me, I'd like to tell him not to, because I'm not a good mother. But I still love him no matter what he does as a profession." and Mello looks sad, like, "Oh." Random a** scene, she takes the blood from some old guy (apparently she needed his blood to open some doors into the building) and she uses the blood to open the doors and retrieve the disk, but it turned into some pixellated SNES Final Fantasy 3 thing as she was doing it. The drones she was supposed to avoid saw her, and then it went into some high-detail escape scene. She dove for the disk, caught it in midair, did a flip through the window, and landed on the pavement with a hell of a crash, cause she had android legs! Don't ask.

She got into the car, it turned into a ship, and flew away. On the way to who-knows-where, Matt's mom is gloating, saying, "Now we have the disk, and Mello, so now--" then it cut off out of nowhere, so none of us know where she was going to insert that disk!

The scene goes back to Sora waking up in some creepy basement. She looks around like, "Where's Mello?" and then L shows up all extra creepy, like, "Mello's dead..." and Sora kicks him away without a word, and goes off to look for Mello. L chases after her flailing a gun around like, "Don't go away!" and Sora runs, like, "Ahh, leave me alone!"

She runs into the spaceship, and finds Mello, still tied up. Sora frees him, but then Matt's mom and Near show up, and all four of them get into a fight.

Her dream was kinda low-budget, so it cuts off from the fighting and shows what happened later. Matt's mom is lying on the ground with sparks flying (on account of her android-ness). Sora and Mello have a romantic moment, but L comes out from nowhere, with his gun, like, "If I can't have you, NO ONE CAN!" and shoots Mello in the shoulder, and shoots Sora in the head, right in the friggin temple! And Near gets shot too. xd

Then Naomi Misora comes out from nowhere, ninja-style, and L turns into B and they go into some hand-to-hand combat, I guess it was Capoeira or something. Naomi takes B down, picks him up, shoots him right in the mouth and kills him. She stands there with the "my job is done" kinda look, but then some random black guy shows up and shoots her, then himself! and they're both dead.

They're picking up all of the bodies on the stretcher, and Sora's like, "uh, I got shot in the head" and all the doctors say is, "oh, that's fine," eek
A nurse is carrying Near in a wheelchair, but she hits a bump and Near falls right out. The bullet that was still in his head struck some part of his brain which ended up giving him a weird split personality. He ended up with the mind of a little child.

The dreams with some kind of fast-forward epilogue, where Near is being taken care of by some foster parents, but then he gets jealous because the mother ends up having more children. The last scene shows Near standing on the edge of a bridge overlooking the water. You can kinda assume he killed himself, in some 'Misa' moment.

eek That was one weird-a** dream. whee Count on Sora to have these kinds of dreams, though!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:29 am
I had a dream where he ranted about how I should stop stalking him... it was weird... but then I ignored everthing he said and we did the macerana... and the eletric slide...
Plus I've had many other dreams and that were all either A) Awkward... B) Strange or C) I wasn't in it sweatdrop  

Crazy_Neko_Lady09

The Cuddle Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:22 pm
User Image
N I N T E N D O !
LOL ME TOO.
8DD

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:45 pm
I had a dream that i baked a really big cake for L...then i had another dream when i was on a date with him an we were eating, *dramatic music* cake!  

raspberries-ftw

Intergalactic Gekko

Kameko sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 pm
I had a dream I saw L in a restaurant and I was sitting at the same table as him >.< He was eating sweets and drinking a lot of coffee eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 pm
User Image

Oh lordies, another DN dream. gonk

Okay, well, this is more about Mikami than L, but he does make a brief appearance. Sorry it's so long.

Quote:
Okay, so I was randomly in the task force. L to install cameras in some posh nightclub, much like he did with the Yagami household. But we could only actually see anything when it was inside the public toilets. So the entire task force (Me, L and Light included) decided to take a visit there.
And it turned out to be a favourite nightclub amongst Mikami, the Wammy kids and several Azumanga Daioh characters.

While everyone else was boogying down (Soichiro was doing a lovely highland jig to rave music), me, L and Light got bored and decided to watch TV, which for some reason was in the corner of the nightclub. There, a news bulliten came on, talking about how Mikami was attracted to men, women and fish, and could lay eggs. Footage was then shown of him on a date with a live salmon and laying an egg. The whole nightclub went quiet, like when something dramatic is revealed in those movies, and everyone stared at Mikami. They then started booing him, and he went off in floods of tears.

I decided to go to the toilet, and inside the public toilets, for some reason, Near and Matt were running up and down throwing phones at each other.
But I ended up in the wrong room, instead, it being a bedroom with a TV showing the news report on Mikami's love of fish, a tent set up in the middle of it, with Mikami curled up in the foetal position, crying his eyes out. So I decided to cheer him up, saying that anyone who goes against fish-lovers are homophobic, and somehow, we ended up becoming a lovey-dovey couple. eek
And it was kind of like a montage of us, like they do in films again.

Then it cuts back to the task force HQ and me and L were watching the camera footage of the public toilets. Where it shows up on the camera Mikami cheating on me with Matsuda inside one of the toilets.
So L gave me his ice cream to cheer me up. How nice of him. 4laugh

TL;DR version: Cameras installed in public toilets. Mikami is attracted to fish and can lay eggs. Mikami sets up tent in his bedroom. Me and Mikami go out. Mikami cheats on me with Matsuda. L gives me his ice cream.

EDIT: Also, everyone at some point were wearing the same pair of boxer shorts. Ew.

This is not just a waffle. This is a flattened waffle. Osaka's pancake if you wish.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

xKayoko_scissor-heartx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:22 pm
When i fall asleep with my L plushie in my arms, he follows me into every dream i have. And if i accidentally drop him, he leaves my dream and i wake up to get him back. blaugh heart sweatdrop emo heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:02 am
Fluffy Inflatable Osaka
User Image

Lol, what happened?

Ever since I joined this guild, I've had tons of L dreams. xd

L giving birth = burning_eyes

But for some sick reason I don't know about, male pregnancy is a recurring theme in my dreams. gonk

This is not just a waffle. This is a flattened waffle. Osaka's pancake if you wish.

You made me choke on my soda. xD;;

...I've had a lot of L dreams, I can't remember most of them though. xD;; I may have posted them in the other thread about L dreams.  

surgexmonkey
Captain

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:43 am
I'd say that L has pretty much appeared in my dream. But not as often as practically invade my dreams. Just enough to say that i've been thinking about him. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:13 pm
do day dreams count? cuz ive had LOTS of those especially during reading xp in them i imagine wat would happen if L and light/kira came to my skool, it usually ends with L becoming super popular and light getting beat to death since my skool is pretty rough and no one likes the preppy kids like light, then i snap back to reality and get yelled at by my teacher for not paying atention sweatdrop  

lovingaaragirl

OtakuWolf-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:04 pm
yeah i have dreams about L alot, its just that I don't remember them crying how sad i only remember one it was so random. L was working in a Hallmark store, and he was supposed to be preparing for some party IN the store... confused that's all I remember...STRANGE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:10 pm
Ok i just did a whole story for my dream and it deleated crying soooo i will do it again...alright sooo i had this VERY abnormal dream its creepy so fan girls dont read it!!! alright this is my dream:i was walking on the side walk and i saw L so i went over and said hi so he like totally kicked me so i wuz like"WTH WUZ THAT FOR?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"so he kept kickin' me in the forehead and there wuz this whole street fight thing going on and ALL of the people were cheering for L and so i wuz like"OK I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and...oh fan girls dont read this part cuz it's really creepy...ok so i wuz like"OK I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so i kinda ripped his head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying but his body kept kicking me so i tore it apart and it was totally tramatized me crying crying crying and i ate the parts and when i woke up i had a horrible headache and a sick stomache crying crying crying crying crying crying cry cry cry cry and if you fangirls looked at this i know that you just fell back wards out of your seats and i know that i will get a very strong letter from you all and i will know if you read it or not and im sorry if i scared you but you shouldent have read it!!!!!!!!!so now i havs proof hahahahahahahahahahabhaha twisted twisted soooooo....oh yea SWEET DREAMS....... twisted twisted twisted HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  

Hidan The Masochist

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:56 pm
The last L-related dream I had happened to have my plushie of L in it. And it came alive while I was asleep and decided to hide it's clothes under the bed. There was alot of talking back and forth in my room infront of the tv, and I kept looking outside my door from where I was sitting to make sure Dad wasn't watching/knowing what was going on. After alot of talking (about him needed to get his clothes back on) the scene suddenly changed and I was sitting in a chair at the HQ. Light was more or less a cardboard cutout in the corner, and L was on his laptop until the living L plushie said something. Then L just gave me this look and said, "Why do you have a tiny, naked me?"

I still don't know how to answer that question...  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff