Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Monthly threat: October Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:09 am
I'd say don't mount it, the only things I think is ok to mount is walkers (and flying trukks... more of that later... -scrambles through links-)

And I agree, I'd never been able to paint as much as I've done since I started with orks, and all that because I joined a threat thread on www.the-waaagh.com, sadly I don't get the painting quality I want, but I get a finished army, which makes me very happy indeed, also you get to see the process of others, you get help and tips, and of course inspiration. pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:50 pm
My engineers are done! And my Cyclops is done!

I'm almost done with the basecoating of my drop sentinel, going to have to do the last nooks and crannies tomorrow. I'm also going to try and get the first coat of primary paint on that strutter tomorrow.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:16 pm
My Trukk and Trukkboyz are finished, once photobucket will work with me I'll get the pictures uploaded.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:28 pm
Lt. Brookman
My engineers are done! And my Cyclops is done!

I'm almost done with the basecoating of my drop sentinel, going to have to do the last nooks and crannies tomorrow. I'm also going to try and get the first coat of primary paint on that strutter tomorrow.
Honestly, I like the face masks of Krieg soldiers to be something like Bleached Bone myself. It makes their faces stick out more, though this may contradict the whole camoflague idea.

But at any rate, I love the camoflague on both them and the Cyclops. I can't wait to see the Sentinel. 3nodding

Also, I bought a Predator earlier tonight, but it took three ******** hours to completely clean, lubricate, fix, and put back together my SPAS. It works better now then when I first got it, but damn it took forever. I might get started tonight, if I can. Pics tomorrow.  

Xenos Mortium

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:17 am
I tried Bleached Bone but the contrast was too great for me. here you have a darkly armoured and muted Krieg trooper with a pale mask trudging through the mud.

Today I'm going to work on some parts of the sentinel, seeing as there's a storm outside right now making it extremely difficult to spray anything. So today I might as well start work on the top half of the pilot, the legs, feet, roll cage and multi-melta.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:17 am
I can threaten Mac into working like greased lightning, so he can do more before the end of the month whee  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:37 am
Ugh, I haven't been able to upload anything since for some reason photobucket just stay on 0% uploaded images...

I left the damn thing on while I watched Transformers and made myself some dinner... 2+ hours! D8

I'll give it another try this afternoon unless I get way too busy, big changes at home... getting 2 babies today! : D <3

((aka kitties))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:33 pm
Finally got them pictures up. :'3

They're in my Ork-thread.  

Shinobi_8745

Dragonzealot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Is it too late to sign up? If not then sign me down for 6 Spineguants. (I would do more but I'm low on Chaos Black)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:41 pm
Mostly assembled Predator into Rhino with Black Templar doors and front plate. I'm going to have to think of something for the roof since the Predator one has a giant whole in it sans the turrent.

Also, I assembled the Predator turrent and put the Multilaser on it, which looks suprisingly good and as if it belongs there. The turrent looks sharp on the Chimera, but I'm going to need to make it so that it actually fits on it.

Pics whenever I can get them.

@Shinobi- Need pics of kittens! blaugh  

Xenos Mortium

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:45 am
It's not too late to sign up, but it's too late to change your threat once you start.

Xenos: Kittens VS Orks on the kitchen table when I get home from work. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:39 am
Let it be known that I hate Bleached Bone..... Granted I am a novice painter.  

Dragonzealot

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:42 am
What's the problem with it? o:

NEWS! Finished painting 20 the shoota boyz yesterday, but I won't post pictures on individuals or the mob till every unit is finished... Got 2 days left till my threat is over, since I'm leaving on thursday for the tournament! D8 -teh stress-

10 burnas, 1 looted wagon transport and 1 Dual-rokkit equipped deffdread is what's left now! >:3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:27 am
I don't think I'll be able to finish that Sentinel this month or any time soon, not unless Elysian fever hits me. sweatdrop As retribution I've stabbed my left arm several times for not living up to the challenge.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:12 pm
Then take it as your threat next month or when you get on to it?  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff