Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
What happened before the Vampire Invasion(based off of rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea? ( tell me truthfully this will tell me what people think)
  Yes it's a great idea! I love it!!!!!
  It's an ok idea but it could use a little work.
  No way this idea sucks! Stick to writing things without telling us what happens first.
View Results

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:11 pm
"Ow" Tsume flinched as a pebble hit him. He turned around to see Jake calling him over but he was puzzle where he had found a pebble inside the lab. " Hi Jake" Cheza said. " Wait for two seconds I'll be right back ok Cheza." Tsume told her and went off to talk to Jake for a second. As Tsume walked off she called to him " I'll be waiting in the locker room so meet me there." He waved his hand to show that he had heard her and kept going.

" so Jake did you get the neckless I asked for?" Tsume asked hopefully. While Tsume talked to Jake Cheza strode off to the locker rooms. When she had arrived she took a seat on a bench and stared down at her feet in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:59 pm
Jan and Fawkes walked into the locker room, Jan still rubbing her eyes,a fake smile plastered on her face, and Fawkes rubbing her back soothingly. Fawkes guided her onto a bench, far from the door and the girl sitting there. "Stay here," he said softly. "I'll go get the clothes."

Jan smiled up at him. "Thanks, Fawkes," she said, grateful that her voice was stable. As he walked away, she sighed, slumping over slightly. "Dammit," she whispered to herself, over and over, as though that one word would make her problems go away, or mend her broken soul.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:44 pm
"Here now I got to get to the experiment in the testing facility".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Tsume took the gift from Jake " Thanks" he said gratefully as his friend went off to work. He slowly started to make his way back to the locker room being stopped every five steps by one of his coworkers who wanted to know who the gift was for. He let out a sigh " at this rate i'll never make it back to the locker room."

Cheza noticed that someone had sat beside her on the bench while she had been in deep thought. She look the girl up and down before she smiled and said " Hi " Cheza waited fir the girl to reply and as she waited she noticed that her eyes were red from crying.  

horselover1009

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:57 am
"Tsume come here now take notes weve got progress in the experiment."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:25 pm
Jan wiped her face and eyes, smiling at the girl. "Hi, how's it going?" She looked down, rubbing her eyes. She forced a laugh. "Sorry." She looked away, not wanting the girl to see that she was still crying.

Fawkes rummaged through his locker, looking for not only his spare set of clothes, but also for the choker he had bought her, hoping to be able to give it to her later that night.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 pm
Izy was walking past teh lockers and noticed a girl crying next to her sister ((is that okay that it was me?)) she walked over "Kai......who is this?" she said not trying to be rude so she added "...im srry, what is wrong?" she said so kindly and sat next to them and tried to comfort her by rubing her bac  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:28 am
((Let's just say there was someone we didn't notice, k? Then everybody's happy mrgreen ))

Jan smiled again, shaking her head. "It's nothing, really! My name's Jan, it's nice to meet you all," she said, trying to steer the conversation in another direction.

Fawkes growled slightly, scratching his head. "Dammit, where'd it go?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:43 pm
Makaia answered bac "Mitsuki......." she said in a shy but friendly tone
"Makaia!" she said yelling and kindof excited  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:34 am
what is with everyone in this town? crow thought. the biggest building here is a lab. must be science geeks or somethin. i don't know why im here but i guess i might as well meet someone around here to know why their lab is so friggin huge. well, i probably shouldnt make a first impression cuz for me its hypocritical. know what im not a nerd or anything but ill check out the lab anyways  

Cking1batl

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:11 pm
Tsume gave a sigh of relief he had finally made it back to the locker rooms. As he entered he noticed Cheza was sitting and talking with a few other girls. He headed towards his locker deciding to let Cheza talk to her friends for a little bit before getting her to go back to work.

" Oh nice to meet you all I'm Cheza" she introduced herself with a warm smile spreading over her face. " Hey Jan are you sure nothings wrong? I mean not to be nosey or anything you just seemed really upset." she added quickly to her question while starting to blush a crimson red color.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:28 pm
((sorry, had to have my bro do this for me sweatdrop ))

Jan looked around at everyone, smiling slightly. "Its alright, really," she said hurriedly. "Its just my mother, Cheza."

Fawkes sighed, scrathing his head sitting on the bench, staring at his locker. he looked over toward the entrance of the locker room and saw Tsume come in. "Hey," he called. "You got a minute?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:41 am
Walks out of the lab and up to Tsume "Hey when did Cheza get so popular anyway this may seem dangerouse but what do you think on helping me find a test subject for my experiments prefurably human I need the help like bad were close to a breakthrough but animal DNA is to unstable."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:08 pm
Tsume turned to Fawkes " hold on for one sec" he turned to Jake " Are you crazy! A human test subject you got to be kidding right? I mean that's just insane let alone I don't think that the lab would allow you to even do that." he started " Anyway thanks for all your help with the neckless but that's not something I'm willing to get myself into at the moment." He turned away from Jake and walked over to Fawkes " So what's up need something?"

Cheza face returned to it's normal color and she gave Jan a puzzled look but didn't push her for any answers. She looked around the group " So do you all work here full time? " she asked to the whole group. trying to make conversation.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:44 pm
((work were??? im confused lol XD were are we??? 0.o.....))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff