Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 am
FMDragon
Maes made a sound but as soon as he started trying to get te dirt off, he was at attention beside Roy. Listening to the drill sergent, his heart pounded then it hit hard when he heard he was to help Roy out with the trench. Hughes took the spade. Glaring at Roy the whole time and hopped into the trench, wishing he could get his friend back . He began to dig,ignoring the laughter.
Roy seemed to be a lot happier digging the trench now that he had got his friend to dig with him, "I think I might be able to dig my way out of here." Roy spoke as if he were a convict planing an escape. "We should sneak out and go down town tonight I think that chick at the flower shop wants you for sure. I'm going to find my self a cute little slut at one of the Jazz clubs and never call her back."
Roy laughed and looked over at his friend "Are you up for it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:04 am
Quote:

Riza Hawkeye let out a sigh as she exited the building.
Her Math class had just ended, and as of now it was her worst subject. Under her arm, the young woman was holding three books: two were textbooks so she could study, and the other was a novel she had been reading.
"We do enough work during class..." she muttered bitterly. "And when class is finally over; all I have time for is studying."

As she sat down in the yard, Riza spotted Roy and Maes in the trench. It wasn't a surprise, really. Mustang usually managed to piss off one of his commanding officers, then of course he'd drag Hughes down with him.
With another sigh, Riza laid one of her math books on the grass and opened it, beginning to read it over- as if that would raise her grade any higher.

((Sorry I did the same thing to Hughes a little wile ago))

Roy poked his head out of the trench that was now deep enough to duck down in. His face was smudged with dirt and sweat dripped from his hair, as he spotted Riza the corners of his lips peaked into a smile He waved to her. "Hey Hawkeye."  

[Your Worst Nightmare]

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:27 am
[Haha, I think you edited it instead of quoting it.. it's okay though I've done that before xD]

Riza turned her attention from her studying and look back at Roy.
"Good afternoon, Mustang." She said, then smirked slightly at how dirty he and Hughes were. "Having fun?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:07 am
[Your Worst Nightmare]
[Haha, I think you edited it instead of quoting it.. it's okay though I've done that before xD]

Riza turned her attention from her studying and look back at Roy.
"Good afternoon, Mustang." She said, then smirked slightly at how dirty he and Hughes were. "Having fun?"
"Tons, I love digging holes in the ground with my bestest friend." Roy slapped Hughes on the back and laughed loudly. "Tonight were sneaking out of bed and going to a Jazz bar in down town central, wanna come?" He knew inviting her meant he probably wouldn't be able to score with some cheep slut with out her making him feel guilty about it, but he didn't want to leave her out of the fun there would be other nights with cheep sluts.  

M u s t a n g

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:17 am
Riza raised an eyebrow. She rarely broke the rules herself, but it did sound tempting... besides, she had been doing nothing but schoolwork all week.
"Sure," she decided. "What time are we leaving?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:03 pm
"Really?! I'll come get you after lights out, look out side your window for a flash of light that will be the signal." Roy smiled and started digging the trench a little longer so that they would have more room. "This is a first, Hawkeye's braking the rules with us, I think this is the beginning of something beautiful."  

M u s t a n g

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:56 pm
"Something beautiful indeed.. if we don't get caught," Riza laughed. If anyone found them sneaking out; she'd be in the trench with Roy and Hughes tomorrow morning.
"But hold on, how I am going to get outside without anyone seeing me, I can't just jump out my window."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:38 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
"Something beautiful indeed.. if we don't get caught," Riza laughed. If anyone found them sneaking out; she'd be in the trench with Roy and Hughes tomorrow morning.
"But hold on, how I am going to get outside without anyone seeing me, I can't just jump out my window."
"Why not, its not high up, I climb out mine all the time, Don't worry we wont get caught." Roy gave a confident smile to try and reassure her, "I give you my word." He held his fist over his heart and smiled proudly, it worked with some girls so he might as well try it.  

M u s t a n g

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:44 pm
"Well, I don't know how much your word is worth, Mustang," smiled Riza. "I must be crazy... but okay, I trust you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:33 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
"Well, I don't know how much your word is worth, Mustang," smiled Riza. "I must be crazy... but okay, I trust you."

"Remember the signal, I'll see you tonight." Roy started digging again and the trench was half way done by now and Roy looked to Hughes and smirked "Thanks for the help buddy." His dark onyx eyes looked turned their attention to Hughes who was digging at the other side of the trench.  

M u s t a n g

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:41 pm
Winry Rockbell just got of her math class she just had with Riza, and took a big breathe of fresh air.

"Finally.." she said outloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Edward Elric got out soon after Winry, stretching and letting out a huge yawn while scratching his head.

"Well, that was boring..." he commented.  

Original_Edward_Elric

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:42 pm
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]

"Remember the signal, I'll see you tonight." Roy started digging again and the trench was half way done by now and Roy looked to Hughes and smirked "Thanks for the help buddy." His dark onyx eyes looked turned their attention to Hughes who was digging at the other side of the trench.

Hughes never really agreed with going out but heck he wasn't going to stay inside and study another night plus he was hoping to see his flower shop girl soon. Maes turned to Roy and shrugged, "Your welcome ,"is all he said as he flung one pile of dirt behind his back towards Mustang.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:55 pm
FMDragon
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]

Hughes never really agreed with going out but heck he wasn't going to stay inside and study another night plus he was hoping to see his flower shop girl soon. Maes turned to Roy and shrugged, "Your welcome ,"is all he said as he flung one pile of dirt behind his back towards Mustang.

Roy tried to duck but the dirt hit him anyway, he shook the dirt from his hair and smirked, "Yeah I know what your thinkin, you want to see that girl from the flower shop again. Don't worry since I'm such a good friend I put in a good word for you, and I told her you have a crush on her. To brake the ice, you know. She looked interested when I told her."  

M u s t a n g

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:26 pm
M u s t a n g
FMDragon
M u s t a n g
[Your Worst Nightmare]

Roy tried to duck but the dirt hit him anyway, he shook the dirt from his hair and smirked, "Yeah I know what your thinkin, you want to see that girl from the flower shop again. Don't worry since I'm such a good friend I put in a good word for you, and I told her you have a crush on her. To brake the ice, you know. She looked interested when I told her."

" You...told her..." Hughes slowly turned to his friend. His mouth hung in surprise as he leaned againts the shovel. Now interested what she said, he had to meet her again." It's settled, I'll make sure we get out unnoticed and get Riza down too.. "  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff