Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Alice in Wonderland Clothes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Great Pumpkin Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:14 pm
your missing nothing, its a moderately small shop that premotes Hello Kitty and really only the darker cliques really go there. I personally think its an okay place to get socks and merchandise, but the problem with the store selling things like "Alice in Wonderland" clothing is that it most likely has a strong "emo" style to it, which I think completely ruins the story if I see some emo chick walking around dressed like Alice and hasn't even read the wonderful book, personally, it grinds my gears. So don't worry on missing out on anything mrgreen
Lady Psychotic
We don't have a Hot Topic in England. It's not fair, a few friends have said it's a great shop. Am I missing much?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 am
I have to say, I mostly agree. You can score some really good clothes at Hot Topic, but they're haunted by angsty tweenies and I personally have a hard time shopping there because of it. *shrug*  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

ColeSama529

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 am
Hot Topic Sells Alot Of Things From Tim Burtons Movies. I Have This Nightmare Before Christmas Sweater, That I Simply Adore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 pm
I have alice clothing for every day of the week =D  

AlyssinReality

Invisible Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 pm
they have new items from the tim burtons version at hot topic i spent three hours just gazing at it in amzement i want it all!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm
Ooh, so the merch is out already? Is it up on the website, do you know? I'd put up a link but Hot Topic takes forever to load on my home internet connection... I'll have to do it at school. XD  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 pm
yeah they do lolz i went hayday on all of it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:49 pm
hot topic has good t shirts and bags!!! heart  

Frieir

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 pm
also at barnes and nobles they have the complete works of lewis carrol for 20 i have it its so amazing it has alice and puzzles and all other stuff he did in his lifetime!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Lady Psychotic
We don't have a Hot Topic in England. It's not fair, a few friends have said it's a great shop. Am I missing much?

That depends. Do you identify as "scene" or "emo"? Then, yes. But, if you aren't really into that, then no. I shop there for the nintendo awesomeness. biggrin  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:46 pm
*shrugs* Hot Topic does tend to play to a very specific fashion, but you can find some pretty good stuff there. Just to use my lame self as an example; I'm just a "normal" jeans and T-shirt kinda girl, but if I wander into Hot Topic I can usually find at least one item that I'll consider buying. I think it just depends. *shrugshrug*

Ah, very cool. I'll have to start looking for merch coming out so I can get links up for people to see what's out there easier. After all, the holiday season is coming around..! *stares at Santa pointedly*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:41 am
vampire_Misty123
also at barnes and nobles they have the complete works of lewis carrol for 20 i have it its so amazing it has alice and puzzles and all other stuff he did in his lifetime!!!
I got that for christmas 06! I just re read it all.  

Wandgryffin

Wandgryffin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 am
Hot topic is waaaaaaay too expensive for me. I wait until the rich kids get sick of being "goth" or "emo" and pick it up at the thrift shop, which happens rarely, plus the only hottopic in the state is 2 hours away and i can't drive. I do, however reccomend dogpilecloze.com for more punkish styles. pricy but durable.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Haha, you've got a good point; that's the other part of the reason that I rarely buy from there. Because I'm the sort of person that wears a piece of clothing until it dies, and Hot Topic really isn't the best shop for that. I'm tough on clothes, lol. ^_^

Here is the direct link to Hot Topic's list of currently released AiW ware. I see quite a few things I might be spending money I don't really have on some time in the distant future... I love the fact that there's some classical Alice t's there too. And I love the assortment of hair clips...

And for those of you looking for something a little less Hot Topic oriented, here are a few cute shirts I found from the Disney Store featuring Disney classical Alice tops and a really cute Mad Hatter shirt. And, of course, one can't happen by the Disney Store without finding a really cute Alice costume.

Wow... many links. ^_^; Check 'em out if you're interested! I have a thing for clothes... not that anyone can tell by listening to me usually, haha! ^_^

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm
Nice, thanks for the links, obviously I can't buy from Hot Topic as I is English. XD But like seriously cute stuff from the Disney Store too, if you do a general search for AiW there you get a lot of stuff with the Cheshire Cat, so adorable. ^_^  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff