Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Who's on your ipod or playlist? name ur most embarassing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

most of the music on ur playlist or ipod is..
  Rock
  R&B/soul
  Pop
  Rap
  dont kno (lol)
View Results

pnkrathrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 pm
i dnt kno how embarrassed i should be... probably a lot i got Classics like Aerosmith, AC/DC, Led Zepplin, The Beetles, a few Elvis XD, then theres the bomb stuff like 3 doors down, three days grace, 30 seconds to mars, breaking benjamine, skilletCute is what we aim for, the obvious MCR, MSI, escape the fate, some slipknot, korn, then theres stuff like alicia keys, carrie underwood, chris daughtry, elliot yamine, britney spears, jonas brothers, McFly, oh and WEIRD AL!!! and the yeah yeah yeahs... (bomb band!) the used, thousand foot krutch.... i would keep going but there's a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 am
My most embarressing is Avril Lavigne but i wil admit, her older stuff isn't bad, although i hate her new crap.. except that song 'When Your Gone'.

I have a huge variation of music on my iPood though. SOme examples are:

-Avril Lavigne(pop/rock)
-Slipknot(metal)
-Bright ********' Awesome)
-Pink Floyd(psychodelic)
-Eric Bachmann(Acustic/Indie)
-Gym Class Heros(Hip Hop)
-Hollywood Undead(No idea)
-Underoath(screamo)

So yeah, i have a pretty wide selection. Sorry if some of those genras aren't right, i was just generalizing them

Prince_Padraic

Chronic Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:43 pm
Well I go through my Ipod and the only thing embarassing would be my best of Michael Jackson. But that isn't as bad when my ipod got stolen and it had a bunch of yaoi on it. That day was a really heart attack day cauxe like hell did pepele know I'm bi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:19 pm
i have the aquabats weezer greenday(only there earlier stuff) the hives!
the most embarresing stuff is brokencyde(screamo/crunk/rap) and puffy ami yumi!  

guymangrant

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:29 pm
I don't really have anything embarrasing on mine.. lets see...

Slipknot, SOAD, CTTS, MSI, Marilyn Manson, Eyes Set to Kill, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Underoath, Trivium, Tokio Hotel, A Static Lullaby, Suicide Silence, MCR, As I Lay Dying, Nirvana, Amaran, BFMV, Paramore, Korn, Pink Spiders, Shiny Toy Guns, the Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, Alesana, Flyleaf, Disturbed... and alot more..

umm.. maybe the most embarrassing would be... Aqua. They do the barbie song...but I have that whole album on there.. It's pretty awesome.

oh! and I have the sound tracks for the Nightmare Before Christmas, and Sweeney Todd, too..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:39 pm
I got some pretty random stuff on here...The Cruxshadows, Marulyn Manson, The Backstreet Boys, Linkin' Park, Billy Talent, The starting Line, My Chemical Romance, Lacuna Coil, Three Days Grace and alot of stuff from Death Note and Final Fantasy and such....I got some pretty stupid stuff on here...but....I have to say, 'On the Catwalk' has got to be pretty mad, especially when I tell you what I did.... xd at school one day, I walzed into the cafeteria listening to it on full blast, everyone could hear it and well.....let's just say it's not every day you get to see a Goth doin' the catwalk up and down the rows of the tables and dancin' on the tables! xd ....It felt pretty good, especially when people tried to throw glass bottled and other hard objects at my head and I was oblivious to it the entire time because of there terrable aim! blaugh  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Your LoveHateHero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:26 am
mcr
matchbook romance
funeral for a friend
SENSES FAIL!<3333
AlexIsOnFire <3333
A change of pace
rise against
atreu ---omfg i cant spell
and a bunch of other bands
but i only h ave like one of thier songs so idk the band really  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:41 pm
I think the worst thing I have is maybe NSYNC.
But I still like them. XD  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Meanah

5,350 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:34 pm
I have a lot on my mp3 player

Paramore
The Ramones
The Runaways
Dashboard Confessional
Sunny Day Real Estate
Tickle Me Pink
Flobots
Just Surrender
Cute Is What We Aim For
30 Seconds To Mars
All Time Low
Aerodrone
Armor For Sleep
Brand New
Bullet For My Valentine
Finch
Emanuel
Treaty Of Paris
Jamison Parker

And I could go on, and on, and on some more.

As far as the 'embarassing' part of my music collection, I am not embarassed at all to say that I have Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Sara Bareilles, Alanis Morissette, and Gwen Stefani on there.

I do however have the Pokemon theme song and a few songs from Animaniacs. It was my childhood. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 pm
I have alot of MCR , Panic! at The Disco , Green day, Fallout boy, Hawthorne Heights , Flyleaf ,Paramore And others like That

I don't get embarassed easily so nothing on my iPod does but I've been told the strangest thing on my iPod is anything by Scotty Vanity

XxTaylor_ChaosxX

MezzoPianoX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:50 pm
lets see.....
*looks through the 903 songs on ipod*
thursday,MCR,HAwethorne heights,alltimelow,
underoath silverstein flyleaf boyslikegirls a7x
the clash the ramones black sabbath switch foot skillet
paramore.......and taking back sunday

as far as "embarassing" goes : "lovesong" (im sorry im a piano player 2 lolololz) my freind made me put the emo kid song on it (that dumbass...)
and thats it im not really ashamed of my music if you dont like it ******** off lolololololololololololololololz ROFL burning_eyes mrgreen neutral arrow twisted rolleyes lol mad heart sweatdrop stressed scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd biggrin smile redface redface crying stare talk2hand pirate rofl 4laugh cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo emo emo emo emo emo emo mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:43 am
I have Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beethoven, Radiohead, some Russian and Spanish stuff, Tiger Army, Alice Nine, White Stripes, the Raconteurs and Nightwish.  

mooncalf90

xxNightmirrorxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:26 am
Kate Nash, Katy Perry, Jeffree Star...
I also listen to a small amount of rave music-
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:57 am
i have a lot on my ipod, well, i used to. right now its at Apple getting fixed, but the most embarrassing thing that was on it was...Rihana. i had that Please Don't Stop the Music song on there from her.  

xXConfused_FateXx

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces