Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Do You Think Of Anime Popularity Factor? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKodomo

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:47 pm
I can imagine. I like any anime, as long as the story's good and the animation is up to par. I, personally, try to get the DvDs and watch them in English so I know what they're saying, then go back and watch it again in Japanese w/ subs so I can judge how well it was done when bringing it over to English.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:53 am
So long as the anime is compelling, I care nothing for it's origins. In terms of delivery medium: I prefer DVDs. smile  

BrainManager

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misty Moonsilver

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:24 pm
I'll watch any kind of anime as long as it has a good story but It kinna irks me reading the subtitles.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:32 pm
hell if i can read or hear it its popular to me  

Evil_Devon

Nalura

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:29 pm
alot of unkown anime is cool i just watched nadesico wich no one here knew about and i love it it was cool and funny blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:04 pm
I will watch any anime regardless of it's popularity it's more about substance than whether anyone has heard baout it. Of course the more popular the anime is the better the chance I've heard of it and will check it out. If I go out looking for anime though I can usually find something that isn't mainstream but intrigues me.

One thing though that i guess is different form everyoen else is I much prefer dubbed over subbed. Don't get me wrong if the only thing available is a sub then I definitely wouldn't mind watching it. But if given a choice between subs and dubs, I would take the dubbed version every time.  

sprrs

tumzkie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:35 pm
DudeOnSkateboard
I don't care what type it is, as long as it's good, dammit!

User Image
User Image
hheehhele......

weeee............ i agree....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:57 am
it shouldent matter popular or not choose by what you like not what everyone else dose be yourself and choose what you like instead of being a follower and choosing only the ones others like and lying to yourself  

nomkey2

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:26 pm
DudeOnSkateboard
I don't care what type it is, as long as it's good, dammit!

Couldn't have said it better myself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:08 am
Well !!! for me it depends...!  

Heinzrick

Kimatsuhara

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:09 pm
SakuraSatoshi
doesnt realy matter if its mainstream r unknown as long as its good...

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:42 pm
I watch both, but mainly mainstream stuff because it's easier to get and they promote it more.  

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:46 pm
OkamiKodomo
I can imagine. I like any anime, as long as the story's good and the animation is up to par. I, personally, try to get the DvDs and watch them in English so I know what they're saying, then go back and watch it again in Japanese w/ subs so I can judge how well it was done when bringing it over to English.
Why does Kira have a purple eye and a brown eye? And aren't athrun's eyes green not blue?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:57 pm
It doesn't matter as long it has a good story, good characters ,and good graphics neutral

sinpk2

pyroboarder69

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:32 pm
if its good than its fine. some of the anime in the right stuf catalog isnt very popular but its pretty good.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff