Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
favorite anime weapon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelivan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:27 pm
~[The conclusion of this story is my flight, recognize that I've fled through the night ]~

Allen Walker's Innocence.

~[Only to wake up from the dream, and realize it is as bleak as it seems]~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:02 pm
The Ebola-like virus from 20th Century Boys. Biological weapons FTW (especially ones that make people bleed) heart  

palindrome88

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:59 am
Hmm... if by weapon you mean any kind, then I guess I like the jutsus from Naruto (I don't know why, but I find the idea of having chakra really cool rofl ). But if you mean a physical weapon, then I like Yuki's Artemis Rod (or whatever it's called) - simple but deadly too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:08 pm
i would say inuyasha's weapen, hiei's powers,  

kaisister

Sleepy Nia

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:12 pm
um that scythe sailor saturn uses  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 am
Saya and Diva's sword plus Haji's dagger on Blood+
Edward Elric's metal arm from Full Metal Alchemist. [though, I don't want to lose my arm! It's too valuable!]
And Goku's staff on Saiyuki.

^_^  

ladyyk

hilaire11

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:40 am
I love Akabane's scalpels! Awesomen!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:41 am
I meant awesome. Haha.  

hilaire11

Master cade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:50 pm
smile biggrin twisted my top 4 favorite swords are inuyasha's tetsaiga his fathers mysterious lost 3rd sword from the 3rd inuyasha movie sou'unga the sword of hell,ichigo's soul slayer in bankai form and I saved the best for last dante's sword Alastor from the first devil may cry game that sword is awesome looking im mean the crossguard is a dragon eating the swords blade.yeah twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:30 pm
i would have the strike freedom as a mobile suit/weapon. mostly for its dragoon system  

Zindoru-TheDemonOutlaw

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:43 pm
I like Train heart nets gun (From black cat) And Sesshomarus Tensaiga!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:43 pm
Orihime has my favorite... weapons...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What?

You know, the Shun Shun Rikka (Six Flowers of the Hibiscus Shield). Come on, these guys:
Ayame- Ayame is a shy female spirit covered in a dress larger than her body. She is capable of healing together with Shun'ō.
Baigon- Baigon is a bald male spirit with a mask that covers the bottom of his face. He is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks along with Hinagiku and Lily.
Hinagiku- Hinagiku is a male spirit with a large eye patch that ends in a horn. He is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks along with Baigon and Lily.
Lily- Lily is a female spirit with bright pink hair, transparent yellow goggles, and a blue thong bathing suit. She has a tattoo on her backside. She is capable of shielding Orihime from attacks along with Baigon and Hinagiku.
Shun'ō- Shun'ō is a friendly female spirit with a topknot. She and Tsubaki are usually the ones who talk to Orihime. She is capable of healing together with Ayame.
Tsubaki- Tsubaki is a fiery male spirit who is the only Shun Shun Rikka capable of direct attack. He often strikes anyone who gets on his nerves (including Orihime). Because he is primarily focused on attacking, he is vulnerable to counter-attacks and has been injured several times. The stronger Orihime's anger and killing intent, the more powerful he becomes. However, Orihime's timid nature limits his overall power and has contributed to his injuries in the past.

What were you guys thinking I was talking about? mrgreen
TTFN ninja  

Good4TheKi72

XxJack0FBladesxX

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:24 am
i like key blade from kindom hearts  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:27 am
keyblade is awsome