A musician's guild! 

Tags: musicians, music, instruments, bands 

Reply The Music Artists Guild
I love playing music when stoned. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you click this button you have just taken a bong hit.
  *Bubbles slowly**pullstem**bubblesfast**smoke in*
View Results

xx_JustALie_xx

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:22 pm
supercallafrajalisticexpeolladocios, if u can spell it faster it be quite refrouicous.

There once was a guy named Quinn
Who dinnit know how to swim
he took a dive
thinking he would make it alive
and that was the end of him.

Once there was a guy named bob
Who tripped on a corn-on-the-cob
he fell in a hole
met a magical mole
and that did the job

this is my randomness that surely will make u lmao and lol rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:00 pm
ShotgunMafia
Hey if you dont do drugs more power to you but you never heard of anyone dying from smoking alittle chiba..All them musicians that were first mentioned died from either drinking to much and/or mixing alcohal with depression pills and cocaine

***** stfu haha you talkin out of ur a** about now. weed has LONG TERM EFFECTS, you cant overdose but eventually that s**t will catch up with you. and you probably hate me for pulling this card but it's a gateway drug, i know tons of dudes who started weed and ended up trying coke. some went further and got into some ******** up drugs. others are coke heads... k im rambling too much.

dont fool urself, weed aint know miracle p***y s**t. ur doing a drug man, and you can get in deep s**t if you get stupid or get caught with it. stop trying to feel badass.

oh and chiba was originally used as a word for heroin

and rz97, that was kinda lame. wasnt feeling ur random joke much  

Kaio-Leucitius

losing_souls_271

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:10 pm
Dude. i had this friend who smokes weed, and he baught this laced shizz one time and then got addicted. Hes permafried now and thinks hes a giant glass of orange juice. He wont let anyone near him cause he thinks that hell tip over and spill if someone touches him. O.O It was crazy. ....
anyway, i suppose in my case smoking weed doesnt really help me actually play and write an all that stuff, but it does give me inspiration cause you see on a whole nother thought level (i suppose its cause all ur brain cells are like moving in slo - mo or something like that). It gives me inspiration when i remember stuff anyway. I got some crazed ideas outta that s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:12 pm
Creatively weed harms me actually, I always end up writing things when I'm sober. When I'm under the influence of something it's more of an observation thing. If I'm high I'm less likely to wonder and think about potential art subjects, since everything gets more cloudy I just kinda float around. The drugs aren't what help me get creative though, it's the experiences. And I've risked my life a good few times by now so I don't think I would suggest that to anyone. I'm aware that smoking weed is bad for me but it's less dangerous to get high than drunk and cigarettes in comparison are actually an unpleasant buzz. The only real problem I see with marijuana is it's legal status tends to make people (including myself at some point) think it's a crazier drug than it really is. Bragging about it makes you look stupid though, sorry.

Supposedly this guy my sister knows thought he was a glass of orange juice on a shroom trip and thought everyone wanted him to tip over so they could drink him.

In my old neighborhood some guy went on a bad shroom trip and shot himself.

When I tried Salvia I fell halfway through the floor and saw a cutou of my head (I was staring at my brain) and at another point it felt as if everything was made out of legos. Then I felt like a card in a deck being shuffled. All from one single hit.

So yea, any hallucinogens you need a sitter to be sober and make sure you don't do anything crazy like run into traffic or jump off a building.  

Kaio-Leucitius

The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces