Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Feud Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm
"Sorry Hitome but I cannot let you get PKed by him." explained Satori. "But for now feel my power Black Figure! Now, show me the Light!" Satori shouted as he used his AIDA avatar." Now Black Figure, show me what you're made of."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:27 pm
The Black Figure was taken aback at first at the sight of AIDA. "So it still exists...I see. Things have gotten very interesting...but for you to challenge me, you know death follows me, Satori, I believe that is what Hitome said." He flashed away and reappeared In front of Satoshi. "I am not a normal player, you know that...I do not even need to walk, I can just teleport. My power level is above even the strongest players and administrators. Even Balmung was afraid of my speed. But, if you wish, I will accept a fight against you."

Hitome, still frozen, screamed "DON'T DO IT! HE'S THE BLACK PK! THE RUMORS SAY HE CAN ILL THROUGH THE GAME!" Hitome was gaining slight movement, but not full as of yet.  

Ryxga

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:49 pm
"I know Hitome!" shouted Satori. Satori pulls out to fairly large double edged swords that seem to have a light elemental attribute. He attempts the first strike by swinging both swords in opposite directions at the Black Figure. "Take this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:05 pm
He leisurely dodges the blades. "How can you kill with such a weapon?" He was about to lunge, claws first, but he froze. He didn't move for a few seconds, and seemed almost like a statue. Finally, he moved and he said "It seems I must go...for now. I will see you around, young Satoshi" He flashes away from sight and Hitome and Satoshi are left with the black surroundings. Hitome began to have the ability to move only extremities like his fingers and toes. "Whew, that was fun. Let's not do that again!" He smiled a quaint little smile, when suddenly, the door to the ship rise open and reveal a small figure walking to them. But, instead of evil, it seemed to be a lot less....horrific than what was seen.  

Ryxga

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:47 pm
(Just so you know it's Satori.)
"What's that?" asks Satori to no one in particular. Satori looked at the small figure walking towards them weapons still in hand. "Who are you?" Satori questioned the small figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:23 pm
(lol, sorry. I had a character named Satoshi in another RP...^^ wink

"Calm down. I am no foe." An armor cladded figure walked toward them. He wore a simple blue fabric hat and shining, blue-tint armor with a blue cape. His sword was one handed, obviously a Blade Brandier, but decored in such a fashion that it was thought to be of a high level, but it hid dilegently behind his white hair. "I am Dramos, of the Azure Dawn. Pleased to meet you." He held out his blue gauntleted hand in front of Satori. The guild name over his head shone like his sword, one of the most prestigious guilds of all time, The Decendants of Fianna.

Hitome was able to move now, thankfully. Though, because noone was paying attention to him, a small poisonous moth followed him around, depleting his HP by one every second because of poisoning effect. He ran in circles to avoid it.  

Ryxga

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:23 pm
(Oh I see.)

"I see that you are a member of the guild The Decendants of Fianna," said Satori. "Can you tell me what the guild is all about?" He asked with a questioning look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:37 am
((Sorry! I would have posted, but I got side tracked...Again...))

Haanah stood wide-eyed, going over what happened a minute ago. The Black figure she'd heard so much about had come face to face with her. Nonnah Rolled her eyes and put her sythe away. She nodded and remarked, "Sorry, computer froze a sec there." She gave a crooked smile in apollogy. "I'm Nonnah, and this is Haanah." Haanah blinked, returning to the conversation. She nodded and smiled politly. "Hi!" She said cheerfully enough.  

Dusk of the Raven

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:25 am
(It's okay.)

"Hello to the both of you," said Satori without looking away from Dramos. "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:05 pm
Hitome, successfully killing the weak moth, ran over to the meeting place of the four of them. "Hello new peoples!" He exclaimed to the girls and the shining knight. "Satori, introduce me to these people." He moved his hair out of his left eye to see clearer, even though that was impossible. "You know these people Satori?"

Dramos simply was standing there, shining brightly, the desert breeze slightly moving his cape backward. "I'm Dramos, of the Azure-"
"DON'T CARE!" Hitome exclaimed as he ran over to Satori. "So introduce me..."

Dramos stood there, thinking to PK, but the rules of Decendants of Fianna say only to PKK...Knowing this, he sighed and took his defeat.  

Ryxga

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 pm
(I don't mind Ryxga.)

"Well Hitome, as he was trying to say he's Dramos, of the Azure Dawn," explained Satori. "As you can also see above his head that he is a part of the guild The Decendants of Fianna."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:29 pm
(sorry I'm joining a little late into the story but i hope it's okay with you if I join. Oh yeah and just before you go telling L that I associated my character with his, I actually got his permission to.)
Name- Zack
Gender- Male
Class- Shaper
Description- He's a beast character who is short like Gaspard. He resembles a lion. His fur has is black and grey to look mean. He wears clothes similar to Gaspard's but they're colored to match his fur. He is a slightly famous PKK. He looks mean but is actually a real softy. He controls an AIDA named Cloud. He met Satori upon logging onto [The World]. Ever since Satori tought him how to play he joined Canard and became an everlasting friend for Satori. Satori and Zack both learned of eachother's AIDA avatar's upon finding a roaming AIDA in an area together.
Level- 100
Title- The Kind Killer
Guild- Canard  

0 van-01

0 van-01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:17 pm
Zack logged onto [The World] and checked to see if Satori was on. "Strange wonder where he could be," Zack said to himself. Zack had tried to add Satori to his party but since he was in an area he couldn't. So he whispered him saying: "Hey Satori. Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:31 pm
(sup Ovan. I really thought it was cool that you named yourself after the key item Haseo got in the AIDA server.)
Satori whispered back: "I'm obviously in an area though something wierd is happening. I'll contact you later."  

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:40 pm
Haanah, the slow minded one, was compleatly confused. "Who are you people??" She said loudly enough. Nonnah rolled her eyes once more, and re-introduced themselves. "Like I said, I'm Nonnah, the 'Sassy Thorn.'" She smiled at her own nickname, witch she lived up to. "And my dumb sister and her laptop, Haanah." Haanah, still confused, nodded dumbly and responded to her name eagerly, "Yeah, thats me! The 'Solar Lilly!'" She was cute, but not beautiful. But nither are lillys. The flower itself is just...cute.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff