Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Lemon's Lunches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1emon

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:57 am
User Image
Everyone claims 13 to be an unlucky number, but bento 14 has been my worst as of yet. My dad was leaving (he's my ride to school) so I made this literally in 3 minutes. On my way to school, my mom called me telling me there was no school and we had a snow day. The next morning I had even less time, so I ate this. (Ew.) I was proud of myself for sticking to it. It was a day like this that ruined my bento-making 'career' for 5 months. Half a peanut butter sandwich, a banana, goldfish, and some Korean sweet chips. I don't know what they're called, but I bought this bag of them for $3 pr $4 dollars at a local asian market. They're delicious (in my opinion.)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:59 am
User Image
Bento #15 was winnie the pooh. I have no idea how long this took me. I used eggs and cookie cutters to create pooh and the sun. He's supported by rice and cucumber grass. The red thing on him is an apple that's supposed to be his shirt and licorice for his nose and eye. There's some apple slices underneath him to take care of my fruit craving.

1emon

Tipsy Noob

1emon

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 am
User Image
Bento #16 was made for my favorite holiday. I make valentines for all of my friends, and was still working on them in the morning, so I didn't have much time to make this one. I opted for 3 eggos, cut into hearts and apple to surround them. I figured I could splurge on yummy sweet stuff since it was my favorite holiday. Bad excuse in the sense that I've been trying to eat healthy, but I could have made an even less healthy lunch...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:04 am
This brings us up to present times. I slept over someone's house last Thursday night, and my mom made me a bento for Friday. I don't have a picture, but it looked and tasted great. (Robotics animation was due Friday, and we had a lot to do for it. I didn't sleep at all that night. =.= ) The bento posting will start up again after February break, when school starts up again.

1emon

Tipsy Noob

1emon

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:30 am
More about me:
I'm 16, 5'7'', and 117 lbs. The weight does bounce there, up and down between 115 and 120. (I have like no boobs at all.) I think one of my biggest fears is that I'll continue eating unhealthy foods like I did, but gain a lot of weight and have it affect me in the future. Or have me move away for college and have my eating and exercising habits create future problems.

The majority of the women in my family aren't exactly lean. I want to live a healthy lifestyle, and luckily my family is perfect for this. We rarely eat out, and when we do (less than once a week) I can usually stay home.
I used the site mentioned in the support topic,
&&Calculated my BMI.
It's 18.3, which is healthy for my age.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:39 am
Oh, another thing:
Breakfasts.

- A cup of tea, minimal sugar
- Cereal, usually rice chex or honey bunches of oats
- Cold drink, usually milk though sometimes it's V8 or orange juice
- Toast, one or two slices white bread
- Fruit, either an apple, a clementine, or a banana

That's what an average breakfast consists of. I wake up around 4 or 5 and don't eat lunch until after 12, so this has to last me for a while.

1emon

Tipsy Noob

Madame de Sousa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:46 am
your lunches look so interesting and tasty. smile How much doe seach one normally cost you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:35 am
I have no idea.
o.o
I buy 1 type of veggie
(2 cucumbers, a bag if baby carrots, one broccoli head, about that size)
1 type of fruit
(5 apples, Clementines, etc)
Some sort of protein
(We have peanut butter at home, sometimes I buy nuts, sometimes I order a little under half a pound of shaved meat from the deli)
And I buy one type of grain
(Potato bread, white bread, pitas, tortillas)
And it's usually between $10-$15 dollars.
This lasts me more than a week, usually.
Though I only make myself lunch 5 days each week,
And I'm one of 3 children, so I sometimes share the food.

1emon

Tipsy Noob

1emon

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:50 pm
User Image
Today's lunch. Leftover rice, carrots, and a bite of filet mignon from last night's Japanese steak house dinner. 1 Celery stalk cut up into bits, and a handful of grapes. This wasn't made in 2003. It was made and eaten today. The camera just has issues.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:31 pm
eew 2003! mrgreen i didnt notice until you mentioned it

Looks yummy blaugh  

Iconised Ghost

1emon

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:06 pm
Some lunches turned into sandwiches because I didn't have time for anything else.
These are the rest for this week that weren't sandwiches.
Contents should be pretty self-explanatory, but ask if you have questions.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:31 pm
These are SO unbelievably cool. You may start a trend! Home made lunches are best, and when they look like that they have to be the best!

I'll bet you get a lot of compliments.  

Lady Schist

1emon

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:27 pm
Wow, haven't posted in a long time.
School > Gaia,
But now that it's (nearly) over, I can post again.
c:
User Image
User Image
The above two are the exact same lunch. This was an experimentation in viewpoint.
Celery, Ham sandwich, granola.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:34 pm
User Image
Peanut butter sandwich, Celery, Granola
User Image
The way I package my lunch.
I graze throughout the day,
But save an apple for eighth period.
I eat the whole thing, ever the core!

1emon

Tipsy Noob

1emon

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:37 pm
EXERCISE:

This is moreso about my lunches, but I thought I'd toss a word in.

I'm planning on a 100 mile bike ride for missing and exploited children next May-ish.
I have to start training, so I've been gradually increasing my route.
Two days ago I biked twenty miles non-stop in just under two hours!
(It was like one hour and 47 or 53 minutes.)

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff