Reply Role Play
eternal life rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:27 am
Fine ill take her *grabs mayu's arm* This way hurry. *Picks up mayu and runs as fas as possible* Shes probably going to die you know that right the ryuaki are relentless.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:08 pm
MEgumi herad all the commotion from the trees"God do they have to do fighting over here"She said and jumps down with her sword and she is in her vampire/Neko form and says "God now i am hungry, but i might as well help out this girl and the feast"She said and jumps out of the woods to fight "hello" she says as she kills one of the shodows  

Bravery-Homunculus

tsukiko69

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:02 am
*realizes she cant turn into her demon form because someone is behind her*

so, haha, you wanna play as well?

*slashes another demon with her moon blade*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:37 am
*Runs with Mayu and turns a corner in an ally three shadow creatures come down they turn to run but they grad his ankel* you basterd let go *stomps on its head and takes mayu into this taver and runs into the back the opens the floor with majik and goes in* well be safe here alright.  

Shegurei-sensei

tsukiko69

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:45 pm
dammit

*notices her human form is too weak to fight the shadows*

MOON SLASH!

*4 shadows destroyed*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:14 pm
thankyou... i hope rei will be fine....

you aren't human are you, you just used magic, do you want me to heal you?  

moonlight_goddess26

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:05 am
*turns* Im fine but Rei i cant be sure  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:15 pm
hey! you vampire girl, hold these guys for me, i got some other business to do!

*went into bush to hide while she changes into her demon form*  

tsukiko69

moonlight_goddess26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:23 pm
I think... Rei should be fine... shes very strong. What should we do now, its kinda dark, i'll go get some firewood. *opens the door*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:35 am
*grabs her arm* No there everywhere wait until morning ill call rei with my majik *shoots a flair in the sky to signal Rei*  

Shegurei-sensei

tsukiko69

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:04 am
*hears something in the sky*

what...

*changes back to her human disguise and went after the flair in the sky*

what the hell, has something happened to them, arghh, gotta go, no time to think.

*dashes faster*

hell, if im in my demon form i can run alot faster, or fly there if i want to... but... i cant let anyone know... not that half demon boy... or mayu...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:08 am
*The monsters break into the building* "no mayu get back ill handle these well monsters its time to DIE"  

Shegurei-sensei

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:11 am
*Makes a flame sword out of majik and slashes through the lots of them* No whats the moon phase to night if its....... hurry Rei  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:30 pm
*Finally arrives and the flair in the sky disappeared*

Finally... what... MAYU!!!

*Dashes to where the shadows are and starts slashing them wtih her moon sword, stands next to the half demon guy*

Hey, half demon guy! go over there to mayu and make sure no one touches her. Tell mayu to use her sun staff, shes not fully strong yet so her powers are weak, at least it'll weaken the shadows, and we'll be able to get rid of these guys, NOW GO!

*slashes another 2 shadows*  

tsukiko69

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:19 am
Can I still join?

name: Nero
race: human (?), but endowed with devil's powers
weapon: Large sword called Red Queen, a double-barrelled pistol called Blue Rose, and a devil arm
User Image
User Image
clothes: User Image
bio: Nero is an orphan, adopted by an organization dedicated to ridding the world or devils and demons of any kind. However, when they betrayed him, coming after him for the powers he had, he was forced to destroy several of the senior members. After establishing that he was not to be trifled with, and would not be tracked, Nero left, never looking back.

Sorry the pics are so big sweatdrop  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces