Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_iTahamed_

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:44 pm
If you wanna d/l:

http://satancity.net  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:35 pm
talk to them if you did something wrong then try and make it up if its just about a content thing then show them some of the shows that have a good clean content like the stuff that is sold in the usa they are always cut clean  

snuffdapunk4life

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:09 pm
ok i will talk from a parents point of view
i can only imagine 1 of 2 things being the problem
1.you did something that made them very angry at you:in which case beg for forgiveness,and start selling your soul to get what you love back
or
2.they have no understanding of what it is you watch and read,and like some parents out there they don't take the time to find out what it is that makes you tick:in which case you really need to do the research for them and lay it all out so they understand that todays manga is no different then yesterdays comics(only better)
now i say this as a parent to a teenager that would die if i ever took her manga away...(but i CAN'T really do that because i read and watch it to)
so which ever the reason GOOD LUCK

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:39 pm
you know many parents are always like that,because they want their children to study ,study and study but for me it doesn`t matter if they like me to stop watching or reading it,is the more chance that i will become totally addict in anime!! dont worry some day they will understand why u really like anime just talk to them ok?? go go go we always there for you ^__^  

MaidenTina

Sleepy Nia

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:01 pm
Thats gotta suck. I say that you find a way to have some like watch it and stuff at school or a friends house and have them hold onto it for you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:53 am
Sleepy Nia
Thats gotta suck. I say that you find a way to have some like watch it and stuff at school or a friends house and have them hold onto it for you.

You could do that or you could go to a local book store or library and read as much as you want. If you just so happen to buy some manga, hide it in a place your parents would never look, or do not have acess to.  

Zumae

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:50 am
Hm...
for manga
I'd suggest using mangafox.com
they have a HUGE amount of series' (yay^^) and most of the best are there
you could also use mangavolume.com or onemanga.com, but it's not as good
For anime...
I usually use:
veoh
youtube
crunchyroll
those three are the best (especially veoh), but if you need to look for ones that aren't there, just search on google: 'watch (series name) online'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:45 am
JapanFreak320
Well, my parents took anime away from me, as in i can never watch it or read the manga again. What should i do? ninja

As a parent myself of three children. I can understand where you are coming from. If your parents thought anime/manga was taking over your life then they thought what they did was in your best interest. I am not saying that taking it away was a good idea but remember thay love you no matter what and maybe they (I don't know) thought they was doing the right thing.

You could just sit down and talk to them about it.

Good luck.  

Arwen Spiritsword

jinxchan6306

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:30 am
I had a friend in the same problem.
the most common reasons are:
1: They think you have had to much manga/anime and it is bad for you
2: To much money
3: (And this is why my friend couldent read manga and mande me go OMFG r u baka?) The parents dont like anime in general and dont want you to eather. They call it (I am sorry) "Big headed Japanese cartoon Crap."

I slaped the dad and cussed him out in Japanese. (He didnt understand me) rofl rofl blaugh blaugh xd xd biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:31 pm
JapanFreak320
Well, my parents took anime away from me, as in i can never watch it or read the manga again. What should i do? ninja
First of all, I'd be like "What the Fack?!! What are you doing?"*Damnit* scream But again, me.

Few things, 1. what the hell did you do?

2. If you didn't do anything, why the hell did they do it?

3. What the fack!!

4. Sucks.

5. Fix the problem.

6. Negociate.

7. If all else fails, sneak it. Or quit like cigerettes.

crying  

Vaknar21

chibi andy kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:50 pm
what??? they took away ur anime/manga??? scream
they may have taken away ur anime but.... THEY'LL NEVER TAKE THE INTERNET!!!!!!
that sucks, well u can always try online anime and manga tho hehe, there's mangavolume.com and animefever.org they are all free sites so knock yourself out blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:37 am
Dessedac
Totoko makes a good point

I agree Totoko makes a good point and i think we shuld a bit more info on why they might have took it away or what led to it!  

My_Wolfs_Wings

Master cade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:13 pm
twisted tell them that the next time they fall asleep your going to chain them too their bed and rip their nails off and pour hot molten wax on their heads that would give them 2nd gegree burns and rip their hair out without mercy after wards you will cut their fingers and toes off section by section and if that doesnt work. sweatdrop ask them why they took your anime away and if they say its bad for you mention that what you hear off the news is a 100% worse and yet you guys watch it. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:21 pm
talk to your parents  

Lord Deathnotefan666

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:47 pm
i think sometimes parents can be mean but maybe they have a reason anyways u can always read manga on the computer and watch anime unless u dont have a computer or something then u can borrow manga from ur friends i some times do that unless ur friends dont have any manga -.-" maybe if ur parents are worried about the money u waste then maybe u can earn ur own money thats if your using ur parents money but if ur not then nvm sweatdrop oh well good luck surprised  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff