Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
(Yaoi) anime dating games. Addicted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:52 am
I really do wish they'd license more games sweatdrop
I have the Sukisho games in japanese, and whenever there's an option I'm like: "WTF, gonk how can I know one of them isn't instant death?!" And whenever I actually manage to get some juicy pictures I feel so blessed o(=//=)o ..
I can't remember which options I've already picked either, so the day I get all the CG is the day I've learned japanese stressed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:11 am
Aww.. I remember when I first played Animamundi, the choices were so few and far between! owo I thought there would be A LOT more.. but, no, it's not like a game so much as, well, a visual novel. XP  

Skizzors
Crew

lastavatarasfasdfa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:58 pm
nope, never played one.

Well, i tried, but it was all in chinese, so ya...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:43 pm
I have always wanted to try one of those. Are they hard?  

the_noodle00

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:30 am
the_noodle00
Rulin' ya universes...

Not really... you usually get a choice of two options, but since it's all in Japanese, I'd just save at each option so If I did something wrong I could just go back xD
Once in Lamento I accidentally slept with Razel and lost... and I was like crap! I wasn't supposed to do that! It was hot though smile
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:04 am
Miss Sushii
the_noodle00
Rulin' ya universes...

Not really... you usually get a choice of two options, but since it's all in Japanese, I'd just save at each option so If I did something wrong I could just go back xD
Once in Lamento I accidentally slept with Razel and lost... and I was like crap! I wasn't supposed to do that! It was hot though smile
...since 1992.
ROFL. Did you buy the Japanese version, or is it downloadable somewhere?

As for if they're hard: not in the traditional console game sense where you can actually get stuck due to lack of skills. But yeah, if the game's in a foreign language and you really want to get with only one specific character and you can't tell what you're clicking.. you probably won't. XD It's a little more obvious in English, though sometimes there are totally unrelated choices like "do you prefer lemonade or orange juice?" that end up determining who you end up with..  

Skizzors
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:00 pm
Skizzors
Miss Sushii
the_noodle00
Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.
ROFL. Did you buy the Japanese version, or is it downloadable somewhere?

As for if they're hard: not in the traditional console game sense where you can actually get stuck due to lack of skills. But yeah, if the game's in a foreign language and you really want to get with only one specific character and you can't tell what you're clicking.. you probably won't. XD It's a little more obvious in English, though sometimes there are totally unrelated choices like "do you prefer lemonade or orange juice?" that end up determining who you end up with..
Rulin' ya universes...

I downloaded it ^^ It was SO much work, I had to get a japanese language pack installed, which changed a lot on my computer, then I had to get a daimon codec, download all the game files, and then a text extractor and translator (which didn't work!)
... But it was fun smile I never actually beat the game 'cause my computer went loopy and wouldn't play the game anymore sad
Pleease let is be licensed! D;
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:13 pm
Aww, lame. D8 I'd get it, but.. yeah, that sounds like I'd probably kill my computer before I managed to get it to work.

I found a rip of all the CGs from Togaichi! surprised The backgrounds are beautiful.. I'm actually happier to have those than the actual character CGs. XD  

Skizzors
Crew

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 pm
God how I wish I could, but there are so many people I wouldn't be able to. And by the time I get a laptop I'll probably still won't be able even find one. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:28 pm
I would love to play one--but I never found a game like that here.
I wonder if I could download one XD  

Mage_Almasy

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:42 pm
Argh...the fruitlessness of my life of unattainable whim. I really want to play Sukisho and Togainu no chi and Angel's Feather(for the answers that the OVA never gave me) but....I don't understand Japanese, I don't own my own computer, I live at home, and I think that if I ever played one and got caught I'd be disowned...okay, I wouldn't be disowned but I'd never be able to look at my parents the same way again..... sad Man...they really do talk to much especially when they team up against me. It's agonizingly unbearable.

It's not that hard to find downloads when it is held against you that you cannot download them. crying I think I am suffering from cruel irony.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:01 pm
Miss Sushii
the_noodle00
Rulin' ya universes...

...since 1992.

Hot mistakes are the best mistakes rofl  

[Romiette]

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:11 pm
... Does Kingdom Hearts count? xd

Ahah, kidding. Unfortunetaly.

Absolute Obedience sounds kinky. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:32 am
OMG! I wanna play them all soo bad but sadly for me the only yaoish game I've ever played was a fan made game called poison and its a near/mello thing. I had to download it too and that was such a pain! Theres this other game I downloaded and its another fan made game only its fullmetal achimest (sorry I suck at spelling). Everything is in japaneese also crying so I don't understand squat. Its called blue birds illusion I think. Does anyone know where I can buy me or download me some dating sims game? Oh and newgrounds don't count lol

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:45 pm