Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Eden Eyed Alchemist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glehchoeldoen!
  Mlarf
View Results

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:58 pm
Edward
“So, Ed,” Al asked as we walked on, “Do you think we should stay with teacher?”
“No way.” I shivered at the thought of it. “She’ll kill us. We’d best just finish up here as soon as possible and leave on the next train.”
“But it could take quite a while to find-.” Al began, but was cut off.
“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, YOU FREAK!!!”
“Never mind.”
“Come on Al!” I yelled, sprinting in the direction of the noise. A few people were peeking out their doors and windows. Others locked them tight.
“LET ME GO, LET ME GO!!” the girl screamed again. We stopped at a dark alleyway to find a girl pinned against a wall, kicking as hard as she could, and a cloaked man brandishing a knife to her face.
“The eyes…” The man whispered, in a cracked voice, “They shall be yours…” And with that he raised his knife and blocked her from my view. She gave a loud gasp and her legs began to fall limp.
“Hey, back off the girl!” I yelled, and rushed at him. He turned to show the girl craning her neck to see us. He had obviously already known of my presence, for he tossed his knife at me. I nearly dodged it, but it scraped my right arm. In response, I quickly clapped my hands together and placed them on the ground. But to my dismay, I also disturbed a lot of dirt. Unable to see I shielded my eyes.
“ED!” I heard Al call from behind me.
“They will be yours my love…” I heard the mangled voice say in midst of the cloud. And when it cleared, I saw an empty cage standing inches in front of a girl on her hands and knees, holding her bleeding eye.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:26 pm
((ED's girl? confused ))

Winry looked around worriedly as she heard a commotion, when she turned a corner...and gasped.
"Edward!" I yelled in freight.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:19 pm
{What made you say that? neutral }
Edward spun around upon hearing the familiar voice.
"W-winry?" His eyes grew wide in shock, then narrowed. "What are you doing here?! Don't you know how dangerous this town is right now?!"

"DAMNIT!" Danielle yelled, ignoring the conversation in front of her. "He got away!"
Edward turned again as the girl yelled.
'This must be the nut the guy at the station was talking about.' he decided, as Al leaned down to aid her.

"Are you okay?" he asked.
She pushed herself up without Al's help and replied.
"I'm okay..."

Annoyed by how overwhelming the situation was, Edward sarcastically spoke.
"Well good!" he snorted. "I've just got one little question; WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GOING AFTER A KILLER ON YOUR OWN?!" The girl's face was a picture of shock.

"Edward, be reasonable!" Alphonse scolded. "Um, Miss Danielle..."
"HOLD ON!" Danielle ordered, "Who the hell are you people?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:50 pm
"I came to see you Edward!" Winry choked, filled with all sorts of emotions she tried to keep bottled up for months.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:18 pm
"Y-you did?" Edward asked, trying to contain a blush, "Uh Winry... just a minute-"
"I'm Alphonse." Al replied, "And this is Winry and-"
"Edward Elric." Ed snapped. "The guy who's SUPPOSED to be dealing with this!"
"Fullmetal Alchemist AND stalker huh?" Danielle sneered. "Must have a busy schedule!"
"You wish!" he snorted. "Your buddy at the station told us about you. You should be grateful you stupid brat!"
"For WHAT?!" she asked. "Scaring off my target?!"
"Who was being targetted?! YOU were the one pinned to the wall if I remember correctly!!"
"I'm very sorry about this Winry..." Alphonse told her. "I've been trying to stop them..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:10 am
A commotion caught Eluna's attention as she surveyed the place, and she spotted the origin of all the fuss easily. They'd made themselves obvious enough: a group of four. Three youngsters, and some oddball in some sort of armor that she'd never seen before. She detested wearing armor, preferring to have her natural speed and agility unencumbered by the heavy metals that armor so often required.

Still, she took the time to do a bit of eavesdropping, one of her wolf-ears emerging from beneath her hair to catch the conversation from across the street. She tried to appear as inconspicuous as possible, but without the advantage of crowds, it was difficult. Normally, she could simply fade herself into the groups as they went about their business, but at the moment, she was the only in the immediate area. Not the best place to be in terms of hiding, but really, it didn't matter if they took notice now. At least, it didn't, until she caught sight of that silver pocketwatch the short blonde one was carrying around. So, the military had already sent in one of their dogs.... Well, it was to be expected, Eluna supposed.

Eluna_Sarfenus

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:37 am
Winry sighed and aloud a small smile.
"Same old Edward." she giggled.
She turned to Al and nodded. "nothing can stop Ed when he's on a rampage...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:15 pm
Alphonse laughed scratching the back of his metal head.
"You don't have to tell me that..." he assured her, wanting so badly to smile.

"QUIT TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE I'M NOT HERE!!!" Edward yelled, "And YOU!" He turned back to Danielle. "JUST BUTT THE HELL OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!"
"NOT HAPPENING SHORTY!"
And for a moment, the world froze.
"Why must this always happen?"  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:28 pm
Winry sighed, shaking her head.
Oh why couldn't Ed be mature?
And oh why didn't he ever notice her as a girl?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:34 pm
"WHO'RE YOU CALLING A DUST MITE ON A MINIATURE POODLE'S a**?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Edward burst, unable to control his rage, although Alphonse held him back.
"YOU, HALF-PINT!!!" Danielle decided to milk what she figured was his weak spot. "IN FACT, YOU AREN'T EVEN BIG ENOUGH TO BE THE DUST MITE! YOU'RE THE DUST MITE'S DUST MITE!!!"
"Was that necessary ma'am?!" Alphonse cried, attempting to contain his brother.  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:29 pm
Winry rolled his eyes and sighed.

There was nothing she could do but wait until they were finished...Ed always ignored her unless he broke his automail...that was the only reason he seemed to need her around...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Eluna muttered to herself, shaking her head at the group. If only she could... wait. There wasn't much of anything to stop her, was there? It was unlikely they'd even notice her yet. A vicious grin spread across her face, and she unsheathed her sword, the steel singing against the leather scabbard. She always made a point to keep it well oiled.

After a moment of calculation, she sprang forward, darting across the street like an arrow, despite the added weight her weapons must have created. Although her intention seemed to be that she'd cut one of them down, it wasn't quite that. Instead, she flipped her sword around deftly, intending to clunk the raving blonde over the head with the hilt of her sword. If it didn't knock him out, it'd at least shut him up, if she made contact.

Eluna_Sarfenus

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:36 am
Winry gasped, "What did you do that for?" she demanded, rounding on the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:02 pm
"Owwwwwwww." Edward grabbed at his head. "WHAT THE HELL b***h?!"
"I like this girl." Danielle smiled, but still got into a fighting stance. "Who the hell are you?"  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:31 pm
Winry ran over to check over Edward's head, out of protective instinct.

She blushed and rubbed his head shyly...  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff