Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Twilight movie [UPDATE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Cullen...
  my fictional boyfriend.
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:23 pm
This is my favorite picture of Robert Pattison. heart I have it on my closet door. (except bigger, but I cant find the bigger version.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Eh. I like the cast. And ROb. redface
But the picture. Not so much.
:<
Well... I like the picture, its just that Rob looks very...
I don't know what to call it. >>

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:54 pm
PrimeOdd
This is my favorite picture of Robert Pattison. heart I have it on my closet door. (except bigger, but I cant find the bigger version.)

That's my favorite picture of him too! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:06 pm
I have a bunch of Twilight icons for you guys. 4laugh <333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:08 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
PrimeOdd

That's my favorite picture of him too! heart

He has a look on his face that's like, "Hey, baby. Wanna go back to my place? wink "

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:33 pm
User Image Set Me As A Seal Upon Your Heart. As A Seal Upon Your Arms

Yayzer. More icons.
Fershizzle. cool
xD

For Love Is As Strong. For Love. Is As Strong As Death.User Image

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:27 pm
One of those girls is in Grey's Anatomy. Yupyup.

[This is Poly keeping herself in check and not talking about the hot guys wink ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:38 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight
I want to read the book.. is it something a 14 year old boy would like? Otherwise I'll get it "for my brother" for his birthday rofl domokun

Maybe. wink If your brother is into vampires,and werewolves, and a love story.
Heck, my brother likes the series. It's really scary though. He acts like a complete girl after he finishes re-reading the book....
Hm. He's not into any of that. He's actually just not into reading xp domokun But I wanna read it domokun

YOU MUST READ IT! IT'S THE BEST ROMANCE, ACTION, HORROR, ADVENTURE, WEREWOlF, VAMPIRE, LOVE STORY!!!!
Was that posted in a different thread already? 'Cause I could have sworn that I "corrected" it...? Or something similar.. domokun  

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

[This is Poly keeping herself in check and not talking about the hot guys wink ]

Really? Who?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:04 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Was that posted in a different thread already? 'Cause I could have sworn that I "corrected" it...? Or something similar.. domokun

You corrected Prime's and turned it into a zombie love story. This was a second attempt to get you to read it.  

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:57 am
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight

Really? Who?
The one playing Esme, Elizabeth Reaser 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:58 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight

Really? Who?
The one playing Esme, Elizabeth Reaser 3nodding
rofl It's weird to hear Poly talk about Esme, knowing that she hasn't read the book.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:49 pm
Yeah I have no clue who Esme is or what her part in the book is xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:38 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Yeah I have no clue who Esme is or what her part in the book is xp

I love you.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

xXblackXmagicXx