Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:54 am
"well... i just hopped out of a coma from 8 years ago."

He began to walk with her as he talked.

"I ended up having some weird dreams with some great men in them, and your description of sparta is truly accurate. However i must take a moment to chuckle at how absurd i have become, and the fact that th oracle used to just get really stoned when she predicted stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:09 am
"So they say now, as people have found that there were natural gass that leaked into the temple, but we did not get Stoned as you say most of us showed signs of foresight prior to becoming Oracle, the temple was said to enhance our abilities for the select few who were chosen to recieve the gods will." Rhea said.

Rhea then caught something with Nicholas, "What sort of great people did you meat in these dreams?" she asked. walking alongside him.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:22 am
I was lucky... im not sure if it was a dream, or reality. After all i did ressurect a flower, maybe i was pulled into the conciousness of the dead. Whatever the case i met three men in the time i spent in a coma, I met Aristotle, Copernicus, who by the way still thinks the universe is geocentric. Though greatest of all was Leonardo DaVinci."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:27 am
Suta-raito arrived in the grand courtyard, admiring the awestriking structure in front of her. "We're not in Kansas anymore, or should I say Osaka." she said, slightly dazed while quoting from her favorite American film from watching it in her childhood. she stroke the black mass of curled-up fur on her right shoulder. "Yes, Yuffie, I think we are going to like it here, as long as they allow pets." Suta picked up her bags at her feet with a little difficulty while Yuffie jumped on her head gently to give her master shade on her starlight face. "Yes, we are going to like it here," she repeated as she headed toward the large entrance double doors and toward her dorm.  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:34 am
"Those were great men indeed, although I do not know much about the latter two what I have heard about them is intriguing. As for the Athenian, he was great and truly a product of Athens ideals before she and her people got power hungry." Rhea said.

Rhea then looked at her map she had forgotten to find which room were her class rooms. "What classes are you attending?" she asked Nich.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:40 am
'Well... i signed up for music and healing i think... but i cant remember the other. Though i beleive im going to change it to elemental manipulation, for i wish to be able to manip[ulate energy.'

Nich raised his hand and concentrated hard as he walked, and soon it began to glow and the air grew very cold, though ithe effect dissappeared nearly instantaneously.

"Ya... see i need some practice...."  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:36 am
Suta looked down at her map with difficulty, the looked up to see where she was. "Sure is a big school, isn't it, Yuffie?" Yuffie purred her agreement, promptly followed afterward with her cleaning her outstretched front limbs. Suta studied the map, locating where she was. "Okay, I turn left... here." As she said that last word, Suta turned left and saw two students ahead of her new direction of travel, walking away from her.
Several minutes later, she made it to her dorm, her arms shaking with the weight of her packages. She all but toppled her things beside her bed as Yuffie lept onto the blue sheets, who quickly finding a place that brought her enough comfort, curled up and fell asleep. Suta-raito unpacked most of her belongings awile, setting Yuffie's litterbox near the window, which she had blinded, her food and water dish on the nightstand right beside her bed, and Yuffie's favorite cat toy which suctioned onto a wall on the opposite end of the room.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:40 am
((Sorry had to get read for work I have to leave in an hour))

Rhea watched with amazement. "That was amazing." She said. "i have never seen anyone do such a thing before. People now are truly gifted." SHe said.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:36 am
"Grreaurr" said Suta-raito's stomach so loud it woke up the sleeping furry lump on the bed that was Yuffie. She looked up with sleepy eyes, then hopped onto Suta's shoulder as Suta held her stomach, trying in vain to calm it into quietness. Oh yeah, that's right. I hadn't eaten on the trip here since I was so excited. Might as well get a feel for the place. She picked up the school map, looking at it briefly before she turned and headed out the door, heading toward the cafeteria while periodically checking her position on the map.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:52 am
"Thats odd, alchemy was invented before your time. I thought you would have seen some practice at the agoge. Whatever the case, that was not amazing."

He then grabbed the leaf of a potted plant as he passed by and turned it into a stitch of fabric.

"I can change states too... though on a very small scale. Shape is even easier."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:46 am
((hey i hate to bug everyone but do you all thik you could create a teacher? like if a couple could create & play at least a single teacher? otherwise having classes will be pointless. TY ^^))

Luna sighed as she dropped her back off in her room. She looked around a bit bored then started wandering through the halls. She wasn't quite sure what she was looking for but something in her gut told her that something amazing was to happen very soon.

ayla smiled as she start counting the students 4 so far were ones that she had chosen herself only a few more amungs hundreds that were coming in but she still beleived her selections to be very particular. This would be a very interesting school year.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:29 am
Jarod walked into the school as if he were somewhere he knew well. It did have a sort of familiar feel, but then again he did that everywhere. he was just sickeningly confident.

He pulled the map from the holder by the door and flicked it open. Catching site of a room labeled 'head's office' he made his way there.

He adjusted his pack slightly and knocked on the door.

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:02 am
Noltic
Jarod walked into the school as if he were somewhere he knew well. It did have a sort of familiar feel, but then again he did that everywhere. he was just sickeningly confident.

He pulled the map from the holder by the door and flicked it open. Catching site of a room labeled 'head's office' he made his way there.

He adjusted his pack slightly and knocked on the door.
Layla turned her head slightly towards the word & gladed grafully across the room & opened the door calmly "Yes? May I help you?" she asked in her soothing tone  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:04 am
Jarod stepped back. He was expecting an old wrinkled man. Like some guy with a face that you could turn into a sturdy pair of boots. Not this.

He pulled out a wry smile and laughed a little.

"You could give me a job."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:13 am
Noltic
Jarod stepped back. He was expecting an old wrinkled man. Like some guy with a face that you could turn into a sturdy pair of boots. Not this.

He pulled out a wry smile and laughed a little.

"You could give me a job."
"Oh. Yes come in. Please sit." she said gestuing towards a chair infron of her own desk as she sat on the one face in it  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff