Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
WHO LIKES EUREKA SEVEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

directvantage45

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm
The whole series is about the development of a relationship between Renton and Eureka, who is not really human. It goes into a conflict spanning thousands of years, all created by misunderstood intentions. Those of you who didn't like it, take another look. It requires a little thinking to grasp, and if you don't watch the whole thing, you would mistake it for just another mecha series. More important is Gekko State itself, and the past and future of the entire crew. All of this will meld together in surprising ways, trust me. I think this is one of the better animes out there. And asw far as I know, there never was a manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:03 am
i like eureka 7 its ok....  

Mr Emo Byakuya Kuchiki

1,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:12 pm
directvantage45
The whole series is about the development of a relationship between Renton and Eureka, who is not really human. It goes into a conflict spanning thousands of years, all created by misunderstood intentions. Those of you who didn't like it, take another look. It requires a little thinking to grasp, and if you don't watch the whole thing, you would mistake it for just another mecha series. More important is Gekko State itself, and the past and future of the entire crew. All of this will meld together in surprising ways, trust me. I think this is one of the better animes out there. And asw far as I know, there never was a manga.

I saw the manga on OneManga or Manga Fox. It was one of them and I saw a tiny bit of the opening. xp whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:18 pm
Ah, I see. The manga came after the anime, so that's why I knew nothing about it. There isn't very many either. Thanks for the heads up, though.  

directvantage45

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces