Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
♣ Angel's Hell ♣ [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race are you going to be?
  Angel
  Demon
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Elf
  Neko
  Human
  Gold! (That isn't a race, but have fun! ^^ )
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:38 am
Katherine walked down the alley ways, taking short cut here and there to try and confused the muggers, but they were still hot on her heels. She wanted to grow her wings and fly away, but what would her parents say. She knew better than to come down to Earth unless it's a battle. She gripped her golden bow tightly, "there are just after the bow to make some money."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:01 pm
Luna was sitting on a roof top when she saw some guys following a girl who seemed to have a stong arura so she followed silently & watched carfully hidden well by the shadows  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cabochon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:34 pm
Auriana rested in one of the highest branches of a solitary tree, bare of it's leaves from the winter. Her eyes were open, though flyaway strands of her crimson hair brushed her face. Her mind was at rest; her form of meditating. She still scanned the horizon for a trace of life, but her body was still as stone, her back propped against the vast trunk of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm
Katherine sighed, she felt another presence. Her necklace glowed a red then turned a pink color. She looked down at her necklace. "Red and pink.. I never seen those colors before, but I think I read them somewhere in the Royal Library," She paused and continued to briskly walk, "red means... a fallen angel and pink means...." She scratched her head, forgetting about the situation she was in, "a demon and angel mixed!" Her eyes glowed triumphantly, but she still continued to walk quickly.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:27 am
Nich walked casually through a park until he reached its outskirts. He'd smelled a demon in the area and searching for her was part of his job.

A powerful demon had approached him and given him a fancy new dagger that he mcuh enjoyed. He'd promised to find and aid a demon girl in the area in whatever she chose to do.

He looked down at the dagger as it spun nimbly between his fingers. He'd been a drummer in his youth and the spinning came naturally. It was a simple dagger balck wrapped handle, no hilt. the blayed was splayed out at the begginning to be wider then the tip. There was a fancy finger hole on it near the handle, and over all it was about 1'8" long.

He could honestly say he liked it quite a bit. So as such he was going to have to do the job well.

He spotted the girl sitting in the tree. She was calm, but her mind wasnt clear, he could smell stress. He walked over and stod beneath the tree. He didnt exactly want to disturb the girl's meditation but he didnt want her taking off without noticing him.

His bare feet had made absolutely no sound on the earth as he approched so he decided to clear his throat.

((sorry i posted early, but i didnt think anyone would mind, my profile's in the mail))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:08 pm
Auriana's eyes moved to the sky, one of the darkest hues of night she had ever seen. Soon day would come, and the light would once again shatter her thoughts, forcing her to hide amongst humans once again to avoid suspicion. An everlasting cycle that would soon change. She smirked at the thought. They'll all pay.

A slight rumbling noise caught her attention and she looked down to see a man standing below, avoiding her eyes, but obviously aware that she was there. Probably some park ranger, telling me to get out of the tree... blah, blah, blah... I'm not moving.

Auriana's eyes scanned him, seeing no uniform nor badge. Civilian? she asked herself. Her smirk reappeared. A wandering human. She deliberately stared at him daring him to speak.

Cabochon

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Kellen turned another corner and skidded to a stop. Finally, he knew the source of the aura... and why it hadn't been stronger. He ran straight for the angel girl and, roughly grabbing her, flung her off to the side to get a better shot at the muggers. He leapt into the air and flung himself out in a drop kick, hitting one in the chest and nailing a second in the face with a twisting roundhouse. then he landed and sprung up in a single movement. thank god for Michaels combat training... a twist, and the third mugger said hello to a foot as he spun and nailed him with a reverse hell kick. Unfortunately, the fourth one was smart. He pulled out a blade and held it ready to throw. Seeing he was out of leaping range, Kellen had no choice but to stop and hold his hands high. damn... I want to use my flight, but... He improvised and launched his shoe at the guy. Thankfully, his aim was good, and the shoe struck the guy in the face, knocking him unconcious. "whew..." Then he glanced up, feeling eyes on him, and saw a feminine face.

Gail sighed and put his mat down. tommorrow, we enter the city... It seemed almost unbeleivable.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:56 pm
Katherine's head hit the wall pretty hard when someone flung her, "what the heck?" She rubbed her head and looked up. She saw a boy who looked young and she followed his gaze and looked up. It was another girl, "she must be the mixed angel demon." She thought and then looked at the boy who saved her. "umm, I thank you for saving me and all but you didn't have to fling me so hard." She said to the stranger.  

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:04 pm
Kellen tore his face form the girl above and looked at the angel girl. "You seem to be doing well for all your complaining." He replied. "What is an angel doing wandering the streets of a town that isn't near a focal point?" he asked harshly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:13 pm
"I wasn't complaining, I thanked you," Katherine muttered as she got up and picked up her bow that was scattered across the floor when she fell. "Why can't I be down here? Is it a law that an angel can't come down to Earth to wander around?" She dusted her shoulders and clothes and looked back up at the boy. The real reason she came down to Earth was to get away from her parents, her tutors, her studies, everything, basically.  

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:18 pm
Kellen sighed, frowning. "You don't understand anything, do you?" he muttered. "If anyone, and I do mean anyone, even thinks you might be an angel, then you'll be captured and held captive, drawing all the other angels to this place and starting a full scale war against the human kind." He sighed. "But you are young. of course you wouldn't understand..." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:18 pm
Kazuma sat on top of a ruined plaza that was located near a torn marketplace. He watched people buy whatever they could to save them from the disasters of the war. As always, he kept his wing hidden, seeing as how he didnt want to start a commotion. He sighed, feeling a bit of guilt at the fact they were reduced to this lifestyle. "...I guess it can't be helped.... oh well..."

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:28 pm
"I won't be captured that easily," Katherine smiled, "you don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine, as long as he's around." A pure white wolf came out of thin air, this wolf wasn't some ordinary wolf. He was given powers from Katherine's father so he can protect her and to talk. "Hello Janus!" She grinned and scratched behind his ears. Janus smiled but didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:35 pm
Kellen sighed again, shaking his head. "You really don't understand, do you?" he pointed at the wolf. "This creature is sworn to protect you, correct? and yet he is sworn also not to harm humans." He looked at the girl. "All creatures from where you hail save angels themselves are not allowed to harm humans. Even my beloved Nirvana is unable to harm humans. it's a part of their creation." he closed his eyes. "He won't be able to help you assuming the humans catch on."  

Gail Akriest

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:43 pm
"I'm not sure about the harming human part, but yes, Janus is sworn to protect me," Katherine frowned and thought, "I never seen him harm a human before, but he could've. After all, he's a pure born wolf that was living in the mountains when my father found him. His ancestors or he could've harm humans to protect themselves."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff