Reply The Music Artists Guild
so i found a chick band i actually like Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaio-Leucitius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:59 pm
aah, i see your point then. but yea, there was a realy famous female rock vocalist in the 70's but i forget her name. I think Paramore is the most famouse female vocalistic (haha big word) band currently in the mainstream, then Flyleaf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:28 pm
huh........
i think i found a chick band i actually like....  

SkyBleedsBlu

Coffee Makes You Fat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:40 am
Space_Monkee
Switchblade Symphony and Antigone Rising are a couple all female bands that I've heard. they're booth fairly good in their own right.

Switchblade Symphony they dont quite hit the mark for me I lisened to them on youtube and the droneing voice made me want to sleep. As far as I know it wasnt souposted to be a lulabye eather. Give me hard rock any day though and I'll take it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:03 am
Have you ever heard of Rilo Kiley? They're...an indie band I suppose you can call them. They're my favorite.  

Just Before An Eclipse

hoop otta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:36 pm
yes and if you like rilo kiley check out Jenny Lewis' solo stuff. I saw her with conor oberst and it owned. Nah, if you want pop-punk with a more hardcore edge, check versaemerge they're an obvious paramore ripoff, but I like Paramore, so its cool. they have a bit more of an edge to them than paramore does  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff