Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
I love sasunaru...but the only thing is..it's shounen-edited Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think it will be canon?
  yes
  no
View Results

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 pm
ChibiScareKrow
In Japan they don't really care, in fact it's popular to like it. I have heard from many people that the creator is one of the many people who like it and that the kiss in episode three was to set up a love triangle. Sakura likes Sasuke, Naruto likes Sakura, Sasuke likes ?... and why would he make them kiss to say that Sasuke likes fore-head girl? Sorry Sakura fans but I don't really like her. By the way, I'm not even in this guild. sweatdrop Oh well. I'm new so I'm not in any guild yet. smile Buh-Bye!
O.O! I'm SO SORRY!! Did I add you? O.o  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:46 am
Gamexrocks
ChibiScareKrow
Momiis_Special_Friend
I can't stand Sakura, either...But I've heard that Hinata gets paired with Naruto and that Sasuke DIES!!!!! gonk gonk gonk Please tell me that it's not true!!! crying

Huh, haven't heard that. Where did you hear it? But I do know that Itachi dies. crying I just hope that the NaruHina thing is not true, same with the Sasuke dies thing, he needs to stay alive for Naruto.
Again? Woah, there's so many rumors about Naruto ending these days...

wahmbulance Spoiler alert wahmbulance
I have read the manga and Itachi really does die, but i haven't heard what the other things. The series is not over yet, but with Itachi gone, i think it is coming to a closing. That really doesn’t have anything to do with SasuNaru, but i thought i should say it. sweatdrop  

ChibiScareKrow

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:20 pm
ChibiScareKrow
Gamexrocks
ChibiScareKrow
Momiis_Special_Friend
I can't stand Sakura, either...But I've heard that Hinata gets paired with Naruto and that Sasuke DIES!!!!! gonk gonk gonk Please tell me that it's not true!!! crying

Huh, haven't heard that. Where did you hear it? But I do know that Itachi dies. crying I just hope that the NaruHina thing is not true, same with the Sasuke dies thing, he needs to stay alive for Naruto.
Again? Woah, there's so many rumors about Naruto ending these days...

wahmbulance Spoiler alert wahmbulance
I have read the manga and Itachi really does die, but i haven't heard what the other things. The series is not over yet, but with Itachi gone, i think it is coming to a closing. That really doesn’t have anything to do with SasuNaru, but i thought i should say it. sweatdrop
...I read it too. Itachi dies, and saved SAsuke from his curse seal. Now I think Sasuke is also going to die...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:46 pm
Prinz vom Mond
As lovely as it would be if Sasuke and Naruto were to even admit their feelings on a mental level, I surely doubt that it is possible.
Naruto was never meant to be a BL anime, it was strictly a boy's adventure story.
Masashi might let fans make a SasuNaru DVD, but that's all I see happening.
-sigh-
Well, we can aways hope.

I've seen plenty of shoned based manga with Homosexuality in it and last I checked, Kishimoto-sama did approve of a SasuNaru DVD.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:52 pm
Momiis_Special_Friend

Where did you hear that from? Hinata doesn't end with Naruto. She hasn't even been shown enough to be. Besides, I don't even think it would work like that. First off, Naruto to suddenly have feelings for Hinata would be completely OOC. And not to mention, Hinata has her clan to think about, if she doesn't become the heiress, she will have to marry inside the family to keep both the genkai untainted and power within the clan.

Beside I think like Sakura, she'll see that her crush was just that and get over it.

As for Sasuke, it's hard to tell. He may, he may not.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:02 pm
Yume_Shinkirou
Momiis_Special_Friend

Where did you hear that from? Hinata doesn't end with Naruto. She hasn't even been shown enough to be. Besides, I don't even think it would work like that. First off, Naruto to suddenly have feelings for Hinata would be completely OOC. And not to mention, Hinata has her clan to think about, if she doesn't become the heiress, she will have to marry inside the family to keep both the genkai untainted and power within the clan.

Beside I think like Sakura, she'll see that her crush was just that and get over it.

As for Sasuke, it's hard to tell. He may, he may not.
There's always rumors everywhere. That just shows, some fans are being inconsiderate or stupid. Making up things that are obviously not true.

And I personally like the pairing NejixHinata  

DeficientLoser

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas