Yes.
  No.
  I see dead people.
View Results

0mnipotence

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:28 pm
Another instance with me.
in my house.
me my sister and my dad were sitting in the living room.(the opposite end of the house from all the bedrooms)
well.
just sitting there watching TV. i had mentioned to my dad about me believing something else was in the house besides us.
good or bad i had no idea.
but. us 3. sitting there.
then all of a sudden.
the 3 bedroom doors in the back of the house slammed shut.
all together.
my dad tried to play a logical explanation to my sister about pressure in the house somehow happened, which caused the doors to shut.
but nothing could have that much of a suction inside the house to pull 3 wide open doors together at once.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:07 pm
0mnipotence
Another instance with me.
in my house.
me my sister and my dad were sitting in the living room.(the opposite end of the house from all the bedrooms)
well.
just sitting there watching TV. i had mentioned to my dad about me believing something else was in the house besides us.
good or bad i had no idea.
but. us 3. sitting there.
then all of a sudden.
the 3 bedroom doors in the back of the house slammed shut.
all together.
my dad tried to play a logical explanation to my sister about pressure in the house somehow happened, which caused the doors to shut.
but nothing could have that much of a suction inside the house to pull 3 wide open doors together at once.
I';m no a person of logic, if something like that happened and someone tried to explain it I'd say"Screw that, it's paranormal activity dumbass. Though, if the windows were open on a windy day it may cause that, but now at the same time or with that much power.  

Kurbis

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:29 am
I've just heard about a ghost in a nearby town which has a funny story attached to it. Or at least I think it's funny, but I do have a slightly warped sense of humour.

Apparently a woman has been seen crossing a bypass at the same time, taking the same route and always in the same oufit since the 60s. A couple of years ago some guys were driving down the road in the middle of the night when they saw, in their own words, "a frightening looking female" with no distinguishable features on her face. Understandably worried they told the police who sent out a helicopter and some trained police dogs to search the area. And now for the funny part. This deployment cost around £1000 and they found...nothing lol

And I know for a fact that the police are looking into this more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:33 pm
over here in Texas theres a Town called Saratoga.
its about 45 minutes away from my town.
esh dude this town like...Deliverance city.
driving there at night is SCAAAARRRRRYYYYY.
but anywase.
about 5 minutes before the small town of Saratoga.
theres a road that cuts off the main highway. called Bragg road.
back in the day.
around the turn of the industrial revolution when train tracks where just making thier birth throughout the USA.
A man was walking down the road where the tracks Intersect it.
im not sure. i duno why he was walking..but he was.
well somehow. he was killed by the train.
as the story goes. His head was severed from his body.
i duno how..i figure he would be a big SPLAT on the tracks. but. its purley a case of the headless horseman with this one.
The man wanders the road in search of his Missing head.
a 15 mile road.
and. (I have done this and experienced it, Very VERY strange)
when you take your vehicle down this road.
you have a Single light follow you. it Fades in and out. like a dimmer switch on a ceiling fan. sometimes its there. sometimes it isnt. we turned around mid way.(we didnt get to the railroad tracks where the incident is said to have happened)
well on the way back through to the main road. we seen a light in front of us. and it was OVERWHELMINGLY bright. we thought it was another car.
i was gona be a smartass..so. I stoped and turned off the lights to my truck.
and well. the light...faded away.
Me and my 2 passengers freaked. and..well the only thing we could to was to keep going forward until we got off the road.
(one thing to add to the story)
when you are stopped in your vehicle.
the road..seems to be Stretching away from you.its something you have to experience to understand. and theres no real way to explain it.
but yes. we got to the main road.
AND HIGH TAILED IT HOME.
hahaha.
Ghost huntings a fun thing to do. especially when theres so many places you can go see.  

0mnipotence

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:06 am
Yesterday my bedroom door swung open about a foot and creaked, despite not having done so for months. I thought it was one of my cats, and when I realised it wasn't, I actually laughed. Something creepy happens and it's so bloody cliched lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:53 am
ok so ant Omni* thats kinda frealy, i have never went on a ghost hunting thing(im kinda sorta afriad of the dark) but i want to so i totally need to find some friends and places to go do that at, it sounds very fun. and exciting. xp  

Izlin

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:15 am
As much as I love reading about other peoples experiences I'd never be able to go and actually look for some myself. I'd panic too easily sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:49 am
Kalvaya
As much as I love reading about other peoples experiences I'd never be able to go and actually look for some myself. I'd panic too easily sweatdrop

I'd be scared shitless...ghosts and the paranormal REALLY freaks me out. I love reading about it etc...but for it to really happen..no way. Scares the hell out of me.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:22 am
i prolly would be to. but i would love to try it once. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:18 am
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya

I'd be scared shitless...ghosts and the paranormal REALLY freaks me out. I love reading about it etc...but for it to really happen..no way. Scares the hell out of me.

I'm usually fine until it gets dark...then I'll get myself worked up over nothing sweatdrop

Kalvaya

Professor_Membrain_D

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:36 pm
twisted ghost don't scare me. i've had inconters be for we lived in hunted house at less 2 or 3 i cant remember i've talked to one befor i freaced me out. i was 6 and playing in the grage and we had a broken phone in there so i was playing on it and a creepy old lady answered it scared me. we also had a room in one of are houes that no matter what if you sleep in there you always had a nightmare. my dad sleep in there and had a dream that a witch cut his sisters head off and put it on a pike then chased him around, and my brother sleep in there and when he woke up the was 2 red eyes watching him.......creepy sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:07 pm
Professor_Membrain_D
twisted ghost don't scare me. i've had inconters be for we lived in hunted house at less 2 or 3 i cant remember i've talked to one befor i freaced me out. i was 6 and playing in the grage and we had a broken phone in there so i was playing on it and a creepy old lady answered it scared me. we also had a room in one of are houes that no matter what if you sleep in there you always had a nightmare. my dad sleep in there and had a dream that a witch cut his sisters head off and put it on a pike then chased him around, and my brother sleep in there and when he woke up the was 2 red eyes watching him.......creepy sad
hehe i remember when you told meh those stories... funny.. creapy and slightly freaky. lol  

Izlin

Firelit Inspiration

Dedicated Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:24 pm
I've never actually seen a ghost (though I wish I had). But I'm very open to the idea that they exist. I did actually have one weird experience when I had turned off my light and thought I saw a blue aura-looking thing on my ceiling. I kept turning on the light and it disappeared whenever I did and immediately reappeared when I turned it off again. I have a feeling it was just a combination of light reflection and my eyes playing tricks on me due to tiredness, possibly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:16 pm
+i don't know what would i do if something scary happen to me.

+one time when i was trying to sleeping or wati to fall to sleep it i thought a ghost was on me. so i sat up in my bed and i figure was the cover. it happen a few times now. so anytime i was that happen i change potion.  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm
I see "ghosts", demons, angels, and the such as a normal part of life,
and am not really scared by these things. I have had some freaky experiences, though.
I do "magick" so these things tend to follow me...and my family
(I was born into it), so I have lots of scary stories blaugh  
*The Hall of Diversity*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas