Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
Ever had a veg*n version.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargirl88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:13 pm
Toasty Marshmallow
i'm a milk fanatic
):
i do my best by drinking organic, but i know that's not enough.
i've been looking for alternatives -- i can't STAND soy milk. i tried the vanilla, too. let's just say it didn't work out.

i knew about almond milk, so i lurked around the organic section of randalls the other day and found it. it basically tastes like liquid almonds (go figure), which really isn't that bad. if i decide to go vegan, all the way, almond milk is my substitute of choice.

the problem is that i drink milk very often (i go through about two gallons a week -- i'm ADDICTED to that stuff, and it makes it harder that the organic milk tastes 932384729347 times better than regular, and lasts over a month). i'm really going to have to push in order to go vegan and try to substitute more fruit juices and water in for milk.

oh, i'm going to miss it dearly.

I absoluty love almond milk rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:35 pm
I loooooove the vegan chocolate cake I had. It tasted really good, especially the tons of frosting I made and ate by itself and got really sick to.
The cake doesn't rise, so it turns out to be a brownie/sheet cake, and it turns out alright. Nothing with animal products, just purely awesome sheet cake made by the awesome baker. (:
I'm really good at baking, I just need to learn how to bake without animal products. 3nodding  

Byelobogh

Mei Megami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 am
I never ate an omelette before because I didn't ever like eggs. I found a recipe for a vegan one using fake eggs.  
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff