Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Anime: Air
Did anyone GET the ending? (SPOILERS (Obviously)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:18 am
XP i won't be able to get to that  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:48 pm
Well, hopefully I will post it up online elsewhere after then. We will have to see, haha.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Meli-Chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:21 am
sasuke of konoha

what the ending is supposed to represent is that they were both reincarnated so that they could live a happily ever after scenario. making them kids also left Haruko another chance to raise Misuzu because she now is working with kids.

here is a reflection of this.
User Image

I never thought about it like that before! That makes me very happy. Thanks so much for the beautiful picture too!

Minak0

Well, hopefully I will post it up online elsewhere after then. We will have to see, haha.

I hope you do because it's going to be Epic just like your others. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:34 pm
Minak0
sasuke of konoha
that's ok XP i just am obsessed with this anime. ^-^

Oh, me too, just that I have yet to get anymore time to rewatch it again. Annoys the hell out of me. I got an AMV featuring Air, Kanon, Clannad and ONE in it that has been taking me forever, and will keep me at bay for the remainder of the month. @_@......

You make Amvs, Minak0? biggrin Do you have an account on youtube or something? :3  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:07 pm
carosene
Minak0
sasuke of konoha
that's ok XP i just am obsessed with this anime. ^-^

Oh, me too, just that I have yet to get anymore time to rewatch it again. Annoys the hell out of me. I got an AMV featuring Air, Kanon, Clannad and ONE in it that has been taking me forever, and will keep me at bay for the remainder of the month. @_@......

You make Amvs, Minak0? biggrin Do you have an account on youtube or something? :3

I had a name reserved for them, but then I never ended up using it. Honestly, all of the mods here make them. We all have videos going into AnimeBoston this year. Personally, Meli-Chan's are amazing. Just search "Melichan923" on youtube and check some out. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:41 am
Minak0

I had a name reserved for them, but then I never ended up using it. Honestly, all of the mods here make them. We all have videos going into AnimeBoston this year. Personally, Meli-Chan's are amazing. Just search "Melichan923" on youtube and check some out. biggrin

Oo, awesome! I'll go look! :3  

carosene

Koholos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:25 pm
AMV Makers who don't use animemusicvideos.org? I'm disappointed.
Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be. All my videos there always get lousy reviews by people who don't know what they're talking about anyway. And I've stopped maintaining my best AMV's list, too, so heck with it. So sad. Gone, gone are all the old familiar faces.

Anyway, enough negativity.
Meli, awesome vids. Just watched Forsaken, quite impressed. Looks like I'm going to have to go to AnimeBoston next year. (Sucks being broke.) Because I'd love to see your stuff live.
Your lip-sync needs a little bit of work (at least, in the first FF Funny *Nm, just watched FFF5 and it looks like your lip-syncing has definitely improved.*) , but your mood setting and action syncs are both quite good. And the Nozumo Eien vid is better than the series itself. And your style really appeals to me.

Seriously, are you taking students? Because I'd like to make better AMV's.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:15 pm
Koholos
Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be. All my videos there always get lousy reviews by people who don't know what they're talking about anyway. And I've stopped maintaining my best AMV's list, too, so heck with it. So sad. Gone, gone are all the old familiar faces.

Meli, awesome vids. Just watched Forsaken, quite impressed. Looks like I'm going to have to go to AnimeBoston next year. (Sucks being broke.) Because I'd love to see your stuff live.
Your lip-sync needs a little bit of work (at least, in the first FF Funny *Nm, just watched FFF5 and it looks like your lip-syncing has definitely improved.*) , but your mood setting and action syncs are both quite good. And the Nozumo Eien vid is better than the series itself. And your style really appeals to me.

Just got Animeboston results today, one of her videos got cut, but the other made it in. Mine and Cage's were completely cut though, we got nothing in, haha.We will be with her cheering her video on though. biggrin  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:47 am
Minak0

Just got Animeboston results today, one of her videos got cut, but the other made it in. Mine and Cage's were completely cut though, we got nothing in, haha.We will be with her cheering her video on though. biggrin

Aww, that's too bad. sad Are you gonna post your video soon? What song did you use? :3 (edit: nm, I found the member creation thingy thread! XD)

What about you, Koholos? What's your name on AMV.org? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:07 pm
Koholos

Thank you very much! ^_^ You cheered me up. Looking back now, I think my Funny Fantasies are horrible. I've improved much since those days.

If there is something you want to know I will be glad to try and help. smile

It stinks about the results. sad I'm pretty sure mine must be have just barely been cut. But I am very thankful and happy that my Romance video got in though! The title is "My Only Love" if anyone goes and wants to know which one I made.

I have account on animemusicvideos.org. My videos will be here: http://www.a-m-v.org/user/MeliChan923 My Romance video will be up on the 24th or 25th for download and my comedy one, premiering at Sakura-Con because it didn't make the cut will be up on 31st. smile (My Ouran Comedy video will be in the AB overflow, but hardly anyone goes to those things, I think. razz )

Thanks for all your nice comments, you guys. biggrin  

Meli-Chan
Crew

Koholos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:15 pm
carosene
Minak0

Aww, that's too bad. sad Are you gonna post your video soon? What song did you use? :3 (edit: nm, I found the member creation thingy thread! XD)

What about you, Koholos? What's your name on AMV.org? smile

The name Koholos has a deep personal meaning for me, so chances are pretty good that if I'm on ANY website, I'll be using Koholos. (Though I've been switching it up with Kohou in a couple places. But not AMV.org. That's my oldest still-active account.)
Koh
The two inactive videos were 1 remaster and 1 alt. ending for the first video, but they never did work. You probably want to stay away from that Faye Wong video.

@Meli Actually, I rather like your FFF's. They're sorta like AMV Hell, but not as offensive.
Yeah, I think I'll be taking a look at the ones on AMV.org. Maybe give you a couple opinions. (Maybe. Like I can NOT review something once I watch it, especially for a fellow guild-mate and good AMV maker.) Just be aware that I have trouble critiquing well-done AMV's, so you may not gain too much out of it.

*My biggest AMV issue at the moment is that my "Black Space" AMV is drawing lots of flak for "random" clip selection and poor syncing. So if you have any suggestions for dealing with things like that (any of you) I'd love to hear them.

*And I think the whole thread's topic has changed, so if you'd like me to make a new thread for this type of thing, let me know.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:14 pm
sasuke of konoha
ok let me see if i can clear this up a bit.

Misuzu did beat the curse.
Sora (who is actually a fusion of Ryuuya and Yukito) flew into the sky to search for the girl with wings and said "i'll be shure to bring her back."
the boy's hairstyle is a variation of Yukito's and the change in color signifies that he is free of Ryuuya's quest to save the girl in the sky (have you noticed the similar color of their hair before? and the SCAR that randomly appears on Yukito's back? it's implying that they are going through the same thing as the others looking for a better outcome.)
the girl is a combination of Misuzu and Kanna ( note, Misuzu hair style, Kanna hair color)
the boy says that he remembers the girl asking about the ocean a note from Ryuuya and Kanna

i don't believe the game had these characters but it did make clear that Misuzu had broken the curse.

what the ending is supposed to represent is that they were both reincarnated so that they could live a happily ever after scenario. making them kids also left Haruko another chance to raise Misuzu because she now is working with kids.

here is a reflection of this.
User Image

You put it better than what i could've said lol.
waaay better (i wouldent of been able to describe the whole thing at all ^ ^; )

Where did you get this pic from? its so cute, the only fanart (apart from the one i drew) i ever seen of these two in this form. : )

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

Anime: Air

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces