Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:21 pm
Noltic
He chuckled, he knew that his freind had no intentions of injuring him, but he tried to be a little less rough with her. For some reason she liked to hit him, but he rarely struck anything, which was probably a result of training with a girl.

Thats not to say he went easy on her, but there were certain obligations that a guy had.

He stood up and twisted a bit to stretch out his bandages so he could move, and he ignored the sharp pain that came every time he inhaled. He was just going to have to breath less.

Then quicker than lightning he grabbed lunas wrist and twisted her into a gentle head lock.

"Good to know that you couldnt even keep your hands off me long enough to pass a hellow." He laughed at his own dirty joke and then released her.

"Grab a bokken, its time to test out my new moves."

He picked up his pipe and cringed a bit. This was useful to allow him the knowledge that one of his ribs (or maybe more) was broken. It was however unfortunate, because he was going to have to reverse his grip.

He grabbed the pipe like a righty and wondered at how odd it felt to have his right hand above his left.
Luna had always been an amzing medic & could read vito like a book & shook her head "You broke them didn't you? Here I know we should use our powers but if you expect me to battle you.." she said trailing off as she walked over & her hands began to glow blue then she gently touched the wound wich healed instantly & the ribs mended themselves "Now try to keep up." she said then she flipped backwards & snatched her bokken on the way through landing low to the ground with it in her hnad defesnivly. which was her signature starting pose  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:17 pm
Vito laughed and switched back to his regular grip.

Although he had never gotten used to the healing thing, he liked doing it himself.

Course as she hopped back his veins surged with adrenaline and he rushed forward and grabbed the end of her bokken.

"Ya know, as much as i appreciate bein okay, I cant say i condone it. Whats gonna happen when your not around?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:20 pm
Noltic
Vito laughed and switched back to his regular grip.

Although he had never gotten used to the healing thing, he liked doing it himself.

Course as she hopped back his veins surged with adrenaline and he rushed forward and grabbed the end of her bokken.

"Ya know, as much as i appreciate bein okay, I cant say i condone it. Whats gonna happen when your not around?"
"Don't forget you have the same damned powers I do vito. I'm just the one that knows how to control them." she said then she used his own hand to polevolt as she jumped up & held onto her bokken as she brought it around his arm came with it & she grabbed it & slammed it up against the wall twisting it almost to the breaking point & said "Besides at this rate if I ever change sides you are all dead."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:29 pm
After her varied assault he closed his fist and opened it to stretch out his fingers.

"I dunno, i think I'll be allright."

Then with a quick spin he loosed the weighted pipe into the opposite wall, only so however because it flew less than an inch past the side of her head.

"Besides, One day i wont need my powers, because i never use them."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:36 pm
Noltic
After her varied assault he closed his fist and opened it to stretch out his fingers.

"I dunno, i think I'll be allright."

Then with a quick spin he loosed the weighted pipe into the opposite wall, only so however because it flew less than an inch past the side of her head.

"Besides, One day i wont need my powers, because i never use them."
"True but you also have to figure, since you've been teaching me you've even said yourself that I've been learning faster then you had. And If i someday pass you up how you gonna beat me?" she said clamly  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:40 am
"Ive been teaching you the sword technique. I havent however taught you the pankration, which i will never teach you due to its varied danger."

Then with a wry smile..

"That, and you never concentrate like i tell you to."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:09 pm
Noltic
"Ive been teaching you the sword technique. I havent however taught you the pankration, which i will never teach you due to its varied danger."

Then with a wry smile..

"That, and you never concentrate like i tell you to."
This pissed her off this was the one thing that could always tick her off "Dont you ever EVER SAY I CAN'T DO SOMETHING! I can handle anything you can & I'd be willing to prove it." she said releasing him  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:51 pm
Dame leaned back against the fence in front of Von's house, hands tucked in his pockets and his jacket collar up. With cold eyes he scanned the street, silently waiting for Van and looking for any possible threats.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:37 pm
"Hey now, if you were concentrating then you may have understood what i just said."

He brushed off the edge in her voice with a shake of his hair.

"I didnt say you couldnt do anything. I said that you had the ability to but didnt concentrate properly. As for the pankration... I wont be an accomplice to you knowing something thats so dangerous."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:18 pm
Noltic
"Hey now, if you were concentrating then you may have understood what i just said."

He brushed off the edge in her voice with a shake of his hair.

"I didnt say you couldnt do anything. I said that you had the ability to but didnt concentrate properly. As for the pankration... I wont be an accomplice to you knowing something thats so dangerous."
"What is pankration anyway?" she asked  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:26 pm
Kasodi, on his way home from his bus stop, looks around to see if anyone is around. Seeing no one he then sits on the curve of the sidewalk and reaches into his backpack. He pulls out some wires, two curcuit chips, and something that looks like a blueprint. He then starts to mess around with the peice as a small spark shoots out of the chip.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:20 pm
Vito sighed and walked toward Luna. With a gentle shove he pushed her backward onto a bench and sat down beside her.
"Luna, Im actually surprised you dont know... its greek. The pankration was an event at the original olympiad. It was a fighting match in which the only goal is to force the other man to surrender, the cease of ones bresth was a sign of surrender. There were no rules, and i say this with the most grave intent. It wasnt like that ultimate fighting the americans enjoy so much, the goal of a fighter wad to cause, and absorb as much pain as possible. Out of this sport evolved a great knowledge of human anatomy, and a deadly fighting style."

Vito reached over and squeezed Luna's elbow in such a wzy that her ring, and small fingers went numb.

"I could do that to your entire arm. Pankration is based around tricks like that, holds that cause untold pain, and throws that will wrench bones from their joints. Its effective, but like i said, a defebsive method of pankration was never produced, and the more damage sustained the greater the victory. Overall its the fight of someone who has little to lose. That Luna, is the reason i will not teach you."

Vito sighed anc put his arm around her. He said nothing, but he believed his point was well noted.

He cared for her.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:31 pm
Noltic
Vito sighed and walked toward Luna. With a gentle shove he pushed her backward onto a bench and sat down beside her.
"Luna, Im actually surprised you dont know... its greek. The pankration was an event at the original olympiad. It was a fighting match in which the only goal is to force the other man to surrender, the cease of ones bresth was a sign of surrender. There were no rules, and i say this with the most grave intent. It wasnt like that ultimate fighting the americans enjoy so much, the goal of a fighter wad to cause, and absorb as much pain as possible. Out of this sport evolved a great knowledge of human anatomy, and a deadly fighting style."

Vito reached over and squeezed Luna's elbow in such a wzy that her ring, and small fingers went numb.

"I could do that to your entire arm. Pankration is based around tricks like that, holds that cause untold pain, and throws that will wrench bones from their joints. Its effective, but like i said, a defebsive method of pankration was never produced, and the more damage sustained the greater the victory. Overall its the fight of someone who has little to lose. That Luna, is the reason i will not teach you."

Vito sighed anc put his arm around her. He said nothing, but he believed his point was well noted.

He cared for her.
Luna nodded as he held her & she hugged him back. She understood. But knew that somehow she would probably have to teach herself one day no matter what she said especially at this rate. She hated always feeling so weak no matter how much she said otherwise she always felt like she was dragging down the others & he of all people should have relized that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:53 pm
Vito saw her frown slightly.

He didnt enjoy the fact that his freinds were in such rough shape. He got down now and again, mostly about his freinds though, the thing was they got down more. It was a sad state of affairs his life it was, and he wouldnt have it any other way. Not because he enjoyed it, but because of those who needed him.

"Hey now... dont be bummed Luna. There's no reason to be, if its about training your being foolish, your an excellent swrodsman, and i doubt youll ever even really need it. We live pretty safe lives you know. Besides... pretty girls should never cry."

He said this as he used his thumb to wipe a tear from the cheek of a girl who had probably never meant to cry it at all.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:59 pm
Noltic
Vito saw her frown slightly.

He didnt enjoy the fact that his freinds were in such rough shape. He got down now and again, mostly about his freinds though, the thing was they got down more. It was a sad state of affairs his life it was, and he wouldnt have it any other way. Not because he enjoyed it, but because of those who needed him.

"Hey now... dont be bummed Luna. There's no reason to be, if its about training your being foolish, your an excellent swrodsman, and i doubt youll ever even really need it. We live pretty safe lives you know. Besides... pretty girls should never cry."

He said this as he used his thumb to wipe a tear from the cheek of a girl who had probably never meant to cry it at all.
Luna had hoped he hadn't seen it. She had fought back most of them but the one hit her before she relized it. She looked up at him not quite releizing her amrs were still arouund him & smiled then she let him go & dried her eyes. She sighed "We'll need it. Or at least I will. I release Mugan into this world & damned if I'm not the one who is goign to take him out of it." she said returning to her old self again  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff