pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:49 am
sdrawkcab
pirokun12
I was okay with not getting a balloon this year, becuase the kitty slippers ROCK MY SOCKS!
Yeah~ the kitty slippers are very cute. x3

I was disappointed with how we only got one item. And though the kiki is very much a symbol of Gaia now, I suppose, I still wanted some item that was like the Gaia Tshirts. XD; Something that just... screams Gaia to me.

I liked the slippers a lot more than the fireworks we got last year. I think that was last year, anyway.

I did understand that we have been getting a lot of free items lately. @.@

Well knowing most people have mule accounts. But the one item give out is not to dissapionted to me becuase that raises the value of the item in the market much more quickly especially if it is a good item.

The fireworks were okay but not grand at all. But as you are saying they are making alot of free items right now. so we shouldn't be to demanding.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:11 am
pirokun12
sdrawkcab
pirokun12
I was okay with not getting a balloon this year, becuase the kitty slippers ROCK MY SOCKS!

I was disappointed with how we only got one item. And though the kiki is very much a symbol of Gaia now, I suppose, I still wanted some item that was like the Gaia Tshirts. XD; Something that just... screams Gaia to me.

I liked the slippers a lot more than the fireworks we got last year. I think that was last year, anyway.

Well knowing most people have mule accounts. But the one item give out is not to dissapionted to me becuase that raises the value of the item in the market much more quickly especially if it is a good item.

The fireworks were okay but not grand at all. But as you are saying they are making alot of free items right now. so we shouldn't be to demanding.
Yeah, I like that part too. I also like that I don't feel like I have to collect 50 bajillion items just because they're there and I should get them while I can. ><
Now, when you can only have one item... but it has mutliple poses that can be worn at once, that's when I get mad because I want more than one. XD;;

Eh... the fireworks were okay for... some random event. But this was Gaia's anniversary! I wanted more of a quality item that I could wear throughout the year. I rarely use the fireworks.
Yeah... because we get no items if they overwork themselves. <.< >.>

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:14 am
sdrawkcab
pirokun12
sdrawkcab
pirokun12

Yeah, I like that part too. I also like that I don't feel like I have to collect 50 bajillion items just because they're there and I should get them while I can. ><
Now, when you can only have one item... but it has mutliple poses that can be worn at once, that's when I get mad because I want more than one. XD;;

Eh... the fireworks were okay for... some random event. But this was Gaia's anniversary! I wanted more of a quality item that I could wear throughout the year. I rarely use the fireworks.
Yeah... because we get no items if they overwork themselves. <.< >.>

The multi pose items do get me slightly mad when you are only alotted one, but that is what mule accounts are for.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Awarded the most frequently used title thread in the guild.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

gothita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:59 am
I wish I had these Tshirts from the 2004anniversary ;__;
Kitty slippers are cute, but I can't make an outfit with them rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:15 am
Frenchthingz

First off nice to meet you, never seen you post before.

Second I really couln't make an outfit with them either, so I put them on.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:53 am
pirokun12
The multi pose items do get me slightly mad when you are only alotted one, but that is what mule accounts are for.

Yeah~ but it never feels like I can get enough items that way. XD;

@JC: But of course! I can't not make one of these anniversary threads. Loong live the original Gaia balloons thread! >D ...And Gaia ballooons..

@Matt: I love those t-shirts... and it was such a cute idea to give out t-shirts to pixel characters as if we actually got them from some convention...
Aww, come on, I know you can make a outfit out of them. :B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:10 pm
pirokun12
Frenchthingz

First off nice to meet you, never seen you post before.

Second I really couln't make an outfit with them either, so I put them on.

Nice to meet you too n_n. Yeah, I wasn't that active :B

Cabbi : they're a big item for the feet, the ears of the kiki are too pink & the eyes of the coco are too yellow gonk gonk

gothita

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:43 pm
They are a big item. @.@ Especially for female avatars.

O: Really? I didn't like that the coco was.. off black. It's not a dark enough black. XD;;
But I love the kiki's pink ears. <.< >.>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:41 pm
sdrawkcab
They are a big item. @.@ Especially for female avatars.

O: Really? I didn't like that the coco was.. off black. It's not a dark enough black. XD;;
But I love the kiki's pink ears. <.< >.>

All I have to say is I agree.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash